SORT BY Relevancy
Rick Laughland joins co-hosts Aaron Yorke and David Aitken as they discuss yet another disappointing loss, as the Giants fall to 0-2 on the season this past Sunday at Metlife versus the Cardinals.
Join co-hosts Aaron Yorke and David Aitken as they discuss Big Blue's disappointing week one 35-14 loss in Detroit. Aaron and David break down what went wrong and what positives, if any, the Giants can possibly take from their three-touchdown loss on Monday night.
On today's broadcast of The Shakedown Sports TalkShow the shakedown crew will discuss today's preseason game between the New York Giants and the New England Patriots scheduled to begin at 7:30pm est.Who the starters should be and how much time they should spend in the last preseason game of the season.To join in on the conversation please call (929) 477-2686 or leave your comments and questions on twitter with #dashakedown.
Join co-hosts David Aitken and Aaron Yorke as they look forward to the first week of the NFL season for Big Blue this Monday night at Ford Field against the Detroit Lions. Joining them to discuss the Lions is special guest Mike Mady of lionsreport.com.
On today's broadcast of The Shakedown Sports Talk Show the shakedown crew will have a pregame show to the upcoming preseason match between the New York Giants and the New York Jets scheduled for today August 22nd at 7:00pn est. We will discuss who we expect to start on the first team and who will stand up from the rookie class and undrafted rookie free agents. To join the conversation please call in at (929) 477-2686 or leave your comments and question on twitter with #dashakedown.
On todays episode of The Shakedown Sports Talk Show we will preview the preseason game between the New York Giants and the Indianapolis Colts which will take place Saturday August 16th at 7:00pm. Who will step up in the third preseason game for the Giants and who will drop off annd be on the bubble to potentialy be cut from the team To call in and join the conversation call (929) 477-2686 or leave your comments and questions on twitter with #dashakedown
Join co-hosts Aaron Yorke and David Aitken as they preview Big Blue's Week 2 home opener against the 1-0 Arizona Cardinals.
Plenty to talk about as the Steelers wrap up their second full week of training camp with a visit to MetLife Stadium in New Jersey to face off against someone not wearing black and gold, and that would be the New York Giants. Here is a run down of the show:
- Andy Dalton's deal on Ben's Contract
- Friday Night Fights
- Training camp news and notes
- Mike Adams horrendous camp (Will he make the team?)
- Ryan Shazier injury
- Mike Mitchell returns to the playing field
- Tight Ends ravished by injuries
- Preseason Game 1 @ NYG
- What are you looking for?
- TWO reasons what they should be watching for while watching meaningless football.
- Does a win or lose matter to you?
- Q & A as well as Live callers
Be sure to be there LIVE on Wednesday at 11:00 p.m. ET for the best Steelers talk on the internet.
On this edition of 'The Standard is the Standard', your hosts Jeff Hartman and Lance Williams will tackle the following Pittsburgh Steelers topics:
- Recap the 20-16 loss to the New York Giants in the first week of the preseason.
- Why fans overreact to preseason games
- 2 bright spots for the Steelers leaving the game
- 2 players who disappointed with their performance
- Buffalo Bills and Pittsburgh Steelers joint practices
- Preview the Steelers vs. Bills preseason game this Saturday night.
- Expectations for the second preseason game
- 2 players to watch
- Questions and Answers from BehindTheSteelCurtain readers.
Join us LIVE at 11:00p.m. ET on blogtalkradio for the best Steelers talk on the internet!
Join co-hosts David Aitken and Aaron Yorke as they recap Big Blue's first win of the season, a convincing 30-17 victory at home over the Houston Texans.
Join co-hosts David Aitken and Aaron Yorke as they breakdown the Giants' week three opposition - a surprising 2-0 Houston Texans team. The guys will also discuss the impact of several recent injuries on the Giants' season outlook, keys to victory on sunday, and Aaron Yorke gives fantasy advice for this matchup.
Join Host Live Chats
- Star Nations Radio Network (18 chatters)
- ShamanBarbandB (7 chatters)
- ARC Studies (5 chatters)
- In the Pickle Barrel (4 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (3 chatters)
- Coach Cafe (2 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (2 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (2 chatters)
- US Media (1 chatters)
- AJAM (1 chatters)
- Back Porch Writer (1 chatters)
- Bill Martinez Live (1 chatters)
- Evan Russell Real Estate Coach (1 chatters)
- SB Barber Morning Show (1 chatters)