SORT BY Relevancy
This special edition of NWP Radio invites site leaders to join a conversation about the Review of NWP Site Reports set for March 2-5, 2012. Listen in to hear about the process for collecting good ideas that work and great thinking about site sustainability from the NWP Site Reports. The material will be developed into an online resource that will be widely available to local sites across the network. The call-in line will be open to take your calls and questions.
NWP is a coalition partner of Future Ready, an initiative by the US Department of Education and the Alliance for Excellent Education. But what does it mean to be "Future Ready" for your site and school communities? This NWP Radio episode is meant to support sites in understanding the goals of Future Ready for districts and to hear from NWP educators across the country who are working on local, state, and national levels to craft system-wide approaches to professional learning as schools adopt new technology. Our guests include:
Zac Chase (ConnectED Fellow, U.S. Department of Education)
Janet Ilko (Teacher-Consultant, San Diego Area Writing Project)
Kim Douillard (Director, San Diego Area Writing Project)
Bud Hunt (Instructional Technologist and Teacher-Consultant, Colorado State University Writing Project)
Joe Dillon (Instructional Technologist and Teacher-Consultant, Denver Writing Project)
Bob Jobin (Program Associate, National Writing Project)
The Barton Report from the American Red Cross has summer safety on our minds. In this episode, don't miss:
Quiz with our intern, Sam, on heat and severe weather safety.
Stories from Meghan, a Red Cross volunteer on her personal Red Cross experience and deploying to wildfires.
Interview with a Scientific Advisory Council expert on first aid and swimming myths vs. facts.
If you've ever wondered if children's arm floaties are safe, or what safe havens aren't really safe during a storm, stick in an earbud and tune in!
Join organizers and participants in the Book Thief book study group, a MOOC hosted by the San Diego Area Writing Project. Hear why participants and organizers believe MOOCs work, why they are interested in “making,” and how online learning promotes learning near and far.
Brower Report is live at 9 pm ET with Host Matthew Brower. Join us for news and views you can use on the Brower Report! Listen to the show at http://tobtr.com/7810893
Tonight on the show:
1) State Department: U.S. troops to train regular Ukrainian military troops
2) FBI: Florida man charged with Key West bomb plot to show support of Islamic State
3)The hidden ethics battle in the Planned Parenthood fetal tissue scandal.
4) Obama criticized for calling Ethiopia's government 'democratically elected'
5) Home ownership reaches lowest level in 50 years
6) State Dept to release 5,000 pages to Benghazi panel
7) CNN/ORC poll: Majority wants Congress to reject Iran deal
We will take your calls at 347-884-8627 and share your thoughts by going to www.facebook.com/browerreport to tell us what is on your mind on the Facebook page.
Tonight on the Brower Report radio show Host Matthew Brower and co host Chris Berardi break down the presidential field. Is 10 enough in the first debate or too much? Also, we will discuss the mess with the Republican leadership in the House and Senate. Can it be fixed or is the game fixed? Listen live tonight 9pm ET at http://tobtr.com/7807753 and watch live on the Periscope TV app on iPhone and android devices. You can also watch from your PC by going to Twitter and look for the @BrowerReport feed for the link to watch. We will also take all of your calls at 347-884-8627. What do you think? Tell us by calling in during the show!
Like the show on Facebook www.facebook.com/browerreport
Join the Brower Report Radio Show for news and views you can use! Host Matthew Brower of BrowerReport.com and co host Barry Secrest of ConservativeRefocus.com discuss hard hitting news, politics, and analysis that you won't get anywhere else! We are live at 9 PM ET. Join us and tell us what is on your mind by calling 347-884-8627.
Listen live at http://tobtr.com/s/7813369
Tonight on the show:
1. US Government Now Under Investigation for Housing Illegal Meth Lab That Exploded
2. Cruz Savages GOP's Fake Leader McConnell Over Lying and Selling Out America
3. Satanic Temple Demands Followers Sign Contract Giving Their Souls to Satan Before Unveiling Satanic Statue in Detroit
4. Be Afraid: One of America's Largest Newspapers Floats Idea of Obama 2016 Re-election
5. US House Curiously Alters Rules of Access in Preparation for Pope's Address
6. In 2008, a run on deposits sent Wachovia reeling
7. ISIS Document Reveals Goal of Building Army To Take Over and 'End The World'
8. Tree-Humpers of The World Unite! Berkeley Protesters Upgrade to Naked Tree-Hugging
9. The Kochs freeze out Donald Trump
10. SHOCK POLL: DONALD TRUMP LEADS JEB BUSH IN FLORIDA
11. Koch Brothers Succeed in Concealing GMO Foods by Blocking Mandatory Labeling
Like the Brower Report on Facebook at www.facebook.com/browerreport
Follow the Brower Report on twitter at www.twitter.com/browerreport
Watch the show live on Periscope TV by following @BrowerReport by downloading the Periscope app on iPhone and Android devices.
Summer Catch-up Episode!!
7 p.m. Jamey Boland – Winner of 2 Week 18 races at Hattiesburg and Whynot to give Trak-Star a share of the Chassis points lead.
7:10 p.m. Phillip Hathcock – Talks about upcoming big NeSmith Street Stock/MS Street Stock Specials
7:20 p.m. Matt Henderson – Talks about NeSmith Late Model races at Cochran Motor Speedway in Cochran, GA.
Join Kevin, Karen and Nancy as they take a look at the site C dam hydro project with Common Sense Canadian editor Damien Gillis. Do we really need the power? Is it as green as they say? Will there no be several economic benefits to it?
Let's take a skeptical look at the site C dam.
Nancy brings us more of This Day in History.
We acknowledge the racial problem in the US with the Charlston tragedy
and we wish you all a happy fathers' day
Common Sense Canadian web page:http://commonsensecanadian.ca/
This episode was pre-recorded
Sex drugs and rock & roll is more than a slogan for partiers, it has turned into a way of life which was introduced with an evil spiritual agenda which still influences people heavily today. It encompasses more than just music and television, as designed it has been working to influence current events and politics through manipulation and mind control. From the SDS and anti war movements to free love and hippie way of life to psychopathic mass murderers this agenda is deep and alive today. Join us as we unravel the truth behind this culture and how it's working today in society.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (39 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (23 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (15 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (13 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (12 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (10 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (10 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (10 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (9 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (8 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (7 chatters)
- Curious Times (7 chatters)
- Witch School (5 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (5 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- CenterStage (4 chatters)
- Aftermath Radio (3 chatters)
- Nocturnas Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (3 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (2 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- The Prime Directive (0 chatters)