SORT BY Relevancy
Nutritional consultant and Paleo Diet expert Terry Shanahan discusses how Paleolithic Nutrition gets phenomenal results for people. In particular, Terry discusses the current trends in Paleo Nutrition and how some have been so successful at changing their lives with this diet and lifestyle.
In this episode of The Paleo Transition Terry Shanahan discusses the specialized dietary supplement called Protandim. This is the first of a two part series. We had technical difficulties starting at minute 25:00 so listen to this episode up until then and then tune in to episode 0009 to hear the rest of the conversation.
1. Introducing our guest, Juli Bauer [2:30]
2. Juli’s intro to paleo [7:21]
3. Juli as a competitive athlete [13:08]
4. Collaborating with George Bryant [21:54]
5. The process of creating recipes [24:18]
6. Juli’s thoughts on the controversy of paleo treats [28:48]
7. Juli’s kitchen tips and tricks [37:10]
8. Juli’s favorite recipe [41:32]
9. Juli’s advice for newbie food bloggers [43:20]
10. Rapid fire questions for Juli [52:03]
1. Podcast changes [4:50]
2. Diane’s updates [6:42]
3. Liz’s updates [10:21]
4. Food photography table manners [14:17]
5. Green juices and smoothies [20:29]
6. Homesteading hijinks of the week [27:29]
7. Fat Shaming & "Paleo" bread [30:43]
8. Interactive listeners [53:31]
In this episode of the The Paleo Transition Terry Shanahan discusses the challenges he sees people struggle with as they attempt to transition to a Palelo Diet. Also disucussed is how long the average person takes to make full transition to the Paleo diet. Finally, the best "first steps" in a trasition are discussed.
1. Liz’s updates [8:49]
2. Diane’s updates [12:56]
3. Differences in flavor and nutrients of animal livers [17:08]
4. How to make bone broth more palatable by itself [23:19]
5. Tips on electrolyte replacement during the summer heat [27:57]
6. What do you feed your paleo pets? [31:11]
7. Diane’s kitchen tip [54:36]
Terry Shanahan continues to discuss the story behind the amazing supplement called Protandim. We pick up where we left on in the last episode where we had technical difficulties towards the end. Listen to episode 0008 first so that you have the first part of the conversation in mind before you listen to this episode.
1. Jet lag and sleep issues
2. Working out after a long travel day
3. Travel food / snack options
4. Diane’s favorite food in Greece and why
5. Is there a lot of bread/gluten in the food in Greece?
6. Was it easy to eat Paleo in Greece?
7. What was your favorite place in Greece?
8. Did your trip inspire you to make any changes back home?
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (23 chatters)
- Jay King Network (10 chatters)
- Rev Anne Presuel (9 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (4 chatters)
- churchfolk (4 chatters)
- Skye MacKenna (3 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (3 chatters)
- The Career Engineer (2 chatters)
- Bernadette Speaks (2 chatters)
- Bread Of Life Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Bright Side with Tekneshia (1 chatters)
- Combat Sports (1 chatters)
- Negdog Radio (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (1 chatters)
- Lisa Bousson (1 chatters)
- lyanders84 (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (1 chatters)
- Alana Reign (1 chatters)
- Soul Solution (1 chatters)
- Sacred Independent Life Coach (0 chatters)
- mexit (0 chatters)
- On My Mind (0 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (0 chatters)