SORT BY Relevancy
in Weight Loss
Have you ever heard that the sugar listed on the Nutrition Facts is something you want to keep a close eye on? When it comes to your personal health and weight loss, the SUGAR listed on the Nutrition Facts means absolutely nothing. In this show Robert Ferguson is going to bring clarity to the Nutrition Facts label so you know what to look for and avoid.
> CLICK TO SUBMIT QUESTIONS before or during the show
9Round is a specialized fitness center dedicated to serving clients who want a unique, fun, and proven workout that guarantees results. 9Round offers traditional "old school" boxing and kickboxing fitness programs that incorporate functional, interval, cardiovascular, and circuit training regimens.
In addition to the great, 30-minute Kickbox Fitness workout, 9Round also offers a great nutrition program, 9Round Nutrition. 9Round Nutrition will teach individuals the difference between eating healthy versus 'Eating Right.' In addition, 9Round Nutrition will teach individuals the importance of carbohydrate-protein-fat at each meal/snack.
Today we will discuss the important componets for achieving that amazing body transformation you are looking for. If you are ready to breakthrouhg the clutter, streamline your nutrition and get results, you dont want to miss Body Transformation 101! For more information on 9Round, visit http://www.9round.com
This is the audio accompaniment for the power point presentation for the Bastyr University Nutrition Principles Class. The power point itself is on the Moodle and can be downloaded. This audio will indicate which slide we are on.
in Weight Loss
If you are already in the business of wellness, partnering with Diet Free Life is a no-brainer. If you have been thinking about how you can earn extra money or begin a new career helping others, look no further. The only requirement is that you have a heart of a teacher.
Think about this: Most Wellness Industry sales did not even exist two decades ago. Today, over $300 billion dollars a year in sales are related to wellness (i.e., weight loss, better sleep, stop smoking). By the end of this decade it will exceed $1 trillion dollars.
If you are a babyboomer, you get this because you understand the power of anti-aging, better health and wellness. We have made it possible for you to be part of the "WELLNESS BOOM!" We provide you with your very own "Wellness Room" that you can share with friends, families, people in your community and even businesses that want to provide their employees with easy access to everything from a variety of personalized fitness programs to a nutrition program that shows people how to eat real food in fat burning combinations. JOIN THE REVOLUTION and bring "Wellness" to your community.
> LEARN MORE | > REGISTER TODAY
Once you choose to go vegan and lose weight, you are making an overall lifestylechange. This means that you will need to learn how to make the vegan lifestyle work for you. It isn't that hard to do, but there are a few helpful tips to know, especially when incorporating a vegan lifestyle to facilitate weight loss. Tune in 4/15 at noon ET to find out more.
Got milk, kale or fresh fruit at home? Know anyone battling high blood pressure, diabeties or just looking to live a long, healthy life?At 8p ET Wednesday, April 15 2015, join Dr. Charlie Abbott - licensed symptometrist and Director of Administration at the American School of Symptometry - as Root Cause Radio provides a high energy book review of THE DOWNSIDE OF NUTRITION PART I that will delight your health and your taste buds.
The founder of Symptometry, Dr. Maxwell Nartey, DHM, NHD is the author of Downside and a therapeutic scientist specializing in targeting health symptoms' underlying causes. Symptometry then uses natural, non-evasive, scientifically supported remedies to eliminate health disruptors at the cellular level. The Downside of Nutrition Part I is book is an insightful science-based review of how to overcome the the hidden dangers in the ''healthy'' foods we love.
Those of us on the Feisty Side of Fifty know we have some special challenges when it comes to our weight. Wouldn’t you love to outsmart your slowing metabolism, turn back the clock and start burning off that excess fat… especially around your middle? That’s where The Age Defying Diet comes in!
Join Dr. Caroline Apovian as she shares her tips for jump-starting your weight loss with delicious whole foods and a bit of smart planning. If you care about looking and feeling great as you age, you’ll want to be sure to catch this one!
in Weight Loss
Ever wonder why the television show, "The Biggest Loser" never has a reunion show? It's also no secret that The Biggest Loser contestants engage in harsh methods to lose the weight, and UNFORTUNATELY, the majority of the participants on the show gain all the weight back once the show is over. In this show Robert Ferguson, CEO of Diet Free Life explains why these people gain the weight back. After listening to this show, you'll walk away thinking, "Shame on them. (PHOTO: Suzanne Mendonca says she suffered stress fractures and starved herself while she was on "The Biggest Loser.")
Follow Robert and Diet Free LIfe on Twitter: @dietfreelife
Like us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/dietfreelife
THE AGE OLD CONTROVERSY.....IS IT EXERCISE OR DIET THAT WORKS BEST?? MEDICINE CHIMES IN WITH WHAT THEY SAY IS A "MYTH"...WE WILL BRING THE TRUTH
Jo Rushton, CHEK Faculty and author of "Rocket Fuel on a Budget", is back on the show to talk about one of the foundation principles of health - variety. It's easy to say "Get more variety in your diet" but that's a particularly useful or actionable pointer.
- What a Training and a Strict Rotation Diet look like
- How to go about ROTATING your foods
- Why eating the same thing every day can lead to health symptoms - or, in my case, why you might lose your voice
Sign up for updates so you'll NEVER miss an episode at rawhealthmovement.com
It's FIT Friday and time for some FOOD for Thought in honor of National Nutrition Wareness Month. Our word for the week is Destiny and we've discussed how our vision (or lack thereof) effects it. Today we discuss practical insights to helping you maintain good vision health for life. No matter what the age, we have tips and ideas to keeping your eyes healthy.
Fruits and vegetables are at the top of our list. But nothing boring. As Spring emerges we'll talk about fun recipes that kids and adults alike will love.
Recipes, resources and highlights will be on our blog & Pinterest.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (99 chatters)
- thelordshour (28 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (23 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (14 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (13 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (12 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (11 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (10 chatters)
- Allyson Byrd (9 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (7 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (7 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (5 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (5 chatters)
- Donny C (5 chatters)
- Angels Of Light (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Papa CE (4 chatters)
- Alex Cardinale Network (4 chatters)
- The DG Show (4 chatters)
- True Humanity Party (3 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (3 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (3 chatters)
- African On The Move (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (2 chatters)
- Authors Supporting Authors (2 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (2 chatters)
- PJewels Voice (2 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (2 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- The Element of Magick (2 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (2 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- The George Wilder Jr Show (1 chatters)
- World Ingathering of YisraEL (1 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (1 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Destiny Empowerment Radio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- GLOW 365 (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (0 chatters)
- UrbanLiteraryReview (0 chatters)