SORT BY Relevancy
founder and CEO of eWomenNetwork and ewnradionetwork, Sandra Yancey is my guest today.
In 2000, in a room above the garage of her Dallas suburban home, Sandra Yancey bootstrapped her way to create one of North America’s largest, most influential business networking organizations – eWomenNetwork. This multi-million dollar enterprise spreads over six countries with 118 chapters - helping 1000’s of women launch, grow and scale their businesses. In fact, this radio show is one of many on the recently launched ewnradionetwork. She is the recipient of countless business awards, including listed in the "World’s 100 Top Difference Makers” by International Alliance for Women and named by CNN as an American hero.
Tim is Founder and Chairman of Palo Alto Software, business coach at entrepreneur.com, founder of bplans.com, author, blogger, Stanford MBA and angel investor. Today, he champions entrepreneur’s passion through bplans.com. He was recommended as a person to follow by New York Times, Business Week and Business Insider.
Doctors of the USA welcomes Lauren Baptista MSN, ARNP, FNP-BC, Nurse Practitioner at Shahla Medical Group, to talk about what a nurse practitioner is and their role in healthcare. Listen in as she shares the many differences of nurse practioners from PA’s especially pertaining to their training and licensing/certification.
Lauren earned her Masters in Nursing from Florida Gulf Coast University in 2014. Prior to becoming a Nurse Practitioner, she worked for eight years as a Registered Nurse. Lauren worked for Lee Memorial Health System, floating throughout the hospital system and several specialties. She also spent four years working in several states across the country as a travel nurse. Lauren is happy to be home in Southwest Florida and is excited to share her experience and passion for her patients with Shahla Medical Group.
Check out their Shahla Medical Group website.
Visit our Doctors of the USA website.
Like us on Facebook.
Follow us on Twitter.
Shirley Weir is on a mission to educate and transform the conversation around perimenopause. As chief curator at MenopauseChicks.com., she is "cracking open" the conversation on all things perimenopause- and menopause-related. MenopauseChicks.com was recently selected by ShareCare.com (a Dr Oz site) as one of the Top 10 Social Healthmakers, it was recognized by Healthline.com two years in a row as a top menopause blog and Shirley is one of OWN's (Oprah Winfrey Network) featured OWNers.
Russ Whitney is the epitome of the American Dream: he overcame a difficult childhood and went on to build a solid, successful life as a family man, civic leader, philanthropist, best-selling author, mentor and businessperson. He says his three children (now adults) and granddaughter are his most meaningful achievement. Russ’s latest venture, Inner Voice™, grew out of his own personal search for the true meaning of life and our reason for being.
EVA ZATRAK - THE PERSEVERING ENTREPRENEUR
Eva was born and raised in Slovakia where she graduated from nursing school and worked for six years as a registered nurse. After a few years, Eva traveled to Libya to work on a 3 year contract. This was one of the greatest experiences of her life. She was amazed one day when a patient came to the ER with a minor cut to his finger, accompanied by 15 others, who came to look at a white nurse!
In 1986, she met her husband who arrived in Libya from Slovakia as a gynecologist. Eva endured some difficult times as Communism was collapsing and the Austrian officials demanding proof of living or face deportation back home. Her final emigration was bitter sweet, her mother died in April 1990 from breast cancer and though only a few hundred kilometers away, she could not return home to be with her in her final days (she was 54 years old). Eva left for Canada alone in August of the same year, as her fiance was not accepted for sponsorship.
Eva arrived in Canada and was picked up from the airport by government sponsorship officials. She did not speak a word of English nor did she understand a word spoken to her. Within a year of her arrival to Canada, she withdrew from the sponsorship program, paid back her government sponsorship, moved to a bigger apartment and celebrated her fiance joining her in Canada. They were married later that year and moved to Toronto.
In 1995, Eva went back to school and earned her RN license in Canada. Eva and business partner Marion, launched Thornbrook Home Care, a private home care company for the elderly. In 2009, Eva launched BoomertoBoomer Online, providing family caregivers support and advice. In 2011, Eva opened a second company, Thistlecreek Health Care, she currently manages the administration in both companies.
The Female Entrepreneur focuses on personal and business development of female entrepreneurs under the umbrella of having fun in business, motivation and building our perseverance.
With diverse topics ranging from developing business tools to staying focused on your vision, this weekly show is devoted to working through and beyond obstacles and hurdles that women entrepreneurs deal with every day. Whether you are challenged by money, time, fear or lack of support, Thr Female Entrepreneur is committed to providing solutions while having fun.
WOMEN DO BUSINESS DIFFERENTLY THAN MEN: As women, we tend to juggle more than most men in business. Learning to balance our lives, feel fulfilled, make money and keep everything around us working can be quite a challenge.
Show host and creator, Janice Montgomery Albokai-Strauser, described as a tenacious, passionate, radio show host, professional and entrepreneur has worked with the small business community, since 1993.
Janice has coached and mentored more than 10,000 small business owners & professionals nationwide.
Her career in ministry & business is driven with a desire to assist small business owners on their journey with a ‘Road Map and Keys to Success in Life & Business.
(214) 548-2584 (817) 676-6074
Guest Hiro Boga is a master teacher of transformational programs, & an intuitive strategist whose work gives evolutionary entrepreneurs the tools to partner with the soul of their business -- and alchemize intention into brilliantly successful action. If you are an entrepreneur who wants to cultivate brilliance from the inside out, then Hiro Boga has some interesting insights for you to hear.
"I have been a mental health nurse for the last 25 years in a state-funded mental hospital. I know what 'nursing burnout' feels like. I too have felt trapped by holding my nursing license. Let me share with you how I began transitioning from Exhausted and Burnt-Out Nurse to Thriving Nursepreneur."
Angela doesn't claim to be an expert; however, she runs her business exceedingly well. She is currently in transition from nursing full-time to working full-time from home using social media, her blog, and her smart phone. Learn how you too can transition from a stressful job to running a successful home-based business!
Before and after the show, please post your questions for Jory and Angela on Jory's Facebook Business Page.
Angela Brooks is a former burnt-out mental health nurse who is now a nurse educator, thriving business owner, and online marketing trainer. She is married to an amazing man who has supported her continually on her business journey. Angela is also the mom of two busy boys who are very active in sports (including travel baseball!). She quickly learned how to take her business "on the move" so she could attend her sons' games and practices.
WED OCT 1, 2014 LIVE 11:00am til 2:00pm 7 days a week 9 hour a day, on the NFI Radio Gospel Network, the number 1 QUARTET STATION in the WORLD, playing the very best in gospel music and the word of God. with your Host taking you into the Noon day drive it's the ANOINTED 1 on today SHOW, it's our NFI PRAYER WARRIOR 12:30pm til 1:00pm Evangelist Maye, and at 1:00pm til 1:30pm the number 1 talk show on the NFI RESCUE AMERICA with pastor DONTIEZ LEE. tune in today on the NFI catch the WAVE.
The Land to Mouth Food Edition of Eartheart Network Radio brings you the latest in important food, farm and garden news with ways to deepen your connection to what your are eating and the world it's grown in. We are honored to feature wonderful guests and helpful information for each week as the seasons pass in the garden with the help of Pat Battle's This Week in the Garden. Hear from inspiring teachers and leaders in sustainable, organic agriculture and celebrate your relationship with food and the earth.
WED OCT 1 2014 LIVE 8:00am til 5:00pm 7 days a week 9 hour a day on the NFI Radio Gospel Network, the number 1 QUARTET STATION in the WORLD, playing the very best in gospel music. starting your morning off with the Morning SHOW it's the CC COUNTRY BOY FROM 8:00am til 11:00am and following him taking you into the Noon day drive 11:00am til 2:00pm it's the ANOINTED 1 and following him from 2:00pm til 5:00pm taking you into the Evening drive it's the DRUMMER BOY catch the WAVE, today on the NFI.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (494 chatters)
- John Baptist (90 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (39 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (36 chatters)
- in5d (29 chatters)
- thelordshour (26 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (23 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (20 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (18 chatters)
- Curious Times (17 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (16 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (14 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (12 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (11 chatters)
- Odwirafo (11 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (10 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (10 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (10 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (10 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (7 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (7 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (7 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (7 chatters)
- canadianglen (6 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (6 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (6 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (6 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (6 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (5 chatters)
- sun752 (5 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (5 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (5 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (5 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- dtm radio (5 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (4 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (4 chatters)
- Dave in the City (4 chatters)
- David and Wes (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- 12kyle (4 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (4 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- Talk2Q (3 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (3 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (3 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- AGHOST Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (2 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (2 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (2 chatters)
- Opulent Network (2 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (2 chatters)
- The Annette Brent Show (1 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- RXCX Anderson (1 chatters)
- SISFI Human Wellness Radio (1 chatters)
- Boyzntheoffice (1 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Chicago Thunder (1 chatters)
- BadCulture Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (1 chatters)
- underground talk (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (0 chatters)