SORT BY Relevancy
Avoiding Caregiver Burnout Week on Conversations In Care Caregiving is a hard job. Physically demanding, mentally tasking, and emotionally draining.
Today host Tami Neumann tackles the subject of caregiver burnout and welcomes in conversation Katie Sannito.
Katie is a Pilates instructor and twice a week puts Tami through the paces of developing her core.
Pilates is a form of exercise, developed by Joseph Pilates, which emphasizes the balanced development of the body through core strength, flexibility and awareness.
Join us in conversation.
Want to stay on top of all the conversations? Sign up for our weekly newsletter.
Avoiding Caregiver Burnout week on Conversations In Care
Caregiving is a hard job. Physically demanding, mentally tasking, and emotionally draining.
Today host Tami Neumann tackles the subject of caregiver burnout and welcomes in conversation Dr. Nadine Kelly.
Dr. Kelly spent 17 years in a thriving practice but still felt that something was missing that she was not fulfilled. She decided to take the focus off disease and rather focus on health, wellness and prevention. That is when she decided to focus her attention on yoga full time.
Tami and Dr. Kelly will talk about wellness and how this mind body connection can help to avoid caregiver burnout.
Connect with Dr. Kelly
Want to stay on top of all the conversations? Sign up for our weekly newsletter.
How would you feel if I told you that before you were born, you chose your life time and you chose your circumstances (with all of it's consequences) in order to provide you with life lessons, all for the sake of preparing you to be a healer and giver? How about if it were suggested to you that you have been divinely led to where you are because you are energetically capable to be the provider of comfort and healing to humanity during a New World Order? What about the concept of an individual
Finally, Brittney Wilson (aka "The Nerdy Nurse", will be joining us on RN.FM Radio to discuss nursing and all things tech!
Brittney is a Clinical Informatics Specialist practicing in Georgia. In her day job she gets to do what she loves every day: combine technology and healthcare to improve patient outcomes.
Brittney blogs about nursing issues, technology, healthcare, parenting and various lifestyle topics at thenerdynurse.com.
If you like nursing and technology, this is the show for you!
Karen Apy, RN-BC CNLCP LNCC has been a nurse for the past 30 years. She has experience in various clinical areas including emergency medicine, rehabilitation, medical surgical, outpatient surgery, brain injury, alcohol and drug rehabilitation, case management, home health and long-term care.
Her consulting services have included legal nurse consulting, life care planning, case management, adjunct professor, author, speaker, mentor, business development and marketing.
Ms. Apy currently spends her days as a Dermatology Consultant, a Defense Legal Nurse Consultant and a National Recruiter and trainer of Entrepreneurs.
She says “I just love being a NURSE…we have the knowledge base and the opportunities to reach out beyond our comfort zone and achieve our dreams! We each can have such an amazing journey and meet so many people beautiful people along the way. Go ahead believe in yourself…it is an amazing feeling!”
Rose Louise is helping her daughter Amaris through back surgery this week--your loving thoughts are deeply appreciated.
The theme of this show, hosted by Denise Gerace, is how meditation and transcending can bring great benefit to nurses. We will explore why people become nurses and how that giving, caring personality has particular difficulty with the modern institution of medical care. Nurses will tell us how they have keep their sanity and integrity, and we will see how TM has connected them with extra inner resources to manage, excel and be happy in their profession.
Co-hosting the show will be RN Amy Ruff, Director of the TM Women Professionals initiative for Nurses. She has spoken to the American Holistic Nurses Association on the usefulness of TM for nurses.
Hear Amy on "NurseTalk": http://tmwomenprofessionals.org/media-gallery/#1205
Joining us will be:
Lesley Goldman, highly experienced Certified Teacher of TM;
RN Ann Rose Dichoff, long-time nurse who has found that TM has given her the extra inner flexibility to embark on a new careeer within nursing, and
RN Catherine Aquino-Russell, Ph.D., Professor and BN Program Director at the Faculty of Nursing, University of New Brunswick.
Please join us for the second RN.FM Radio appearance of Julianna Paradisi, an accomplished nurse, writer and visual artist.
Julianna's paintings have been featured in the American Journal of Nursing and Scrubs Magazine, and she is the published author of many essays and short stories.
This inspiring nurse contributes a monthly illustrated blog post to the blog of the American Journal of Nursing, and writes weekly illustrated posts for The Oncology Nurse Community.
Julianna blog at JParadisiRN.com, and in 2013 she started a new blog, The Adventures of Nurse Niki, a fictionalized account that is so life-like, it's almost real!
This will prove to be an inspiring and exciting interview, so don't miss out!
Founder of UNconventional Nurse and author of the #1 Amazon bestseller, “Unconventional Nurse: Going From Burnout to Bliss!”, Michelle is a Business Coach that teaches nurses how to use their nursing knowledge to re-invent rewarding and profitable careers so that they can continue to make a difference and live the lifestyle they desire.
Michelle shares with nurses the business mindset, strategies and skills that enabled her to become a corporate executive overseeing the strategic, operational and technical areas of multi-million dollar companies.
Her book also contains interviews with five highly successful UNconventional Nurses. Check out her website at UNconventionalNurse.com where you can sign up for her FREE newsletter and review her Coaching Services.
Join us for what will certainly be an inspiring conversation about nurse entrepreneurship!
Alicia-Joy Pierre is a Registered Nurse, Writer, and Speaker. She enjoys helping fellow nurses who are ready to leverage their nursing background and take their career and their life to the next level.
She believes that no nurse should feel miserable in their career. There are always options to make a change. The nursing industry offers countless specialties and even opportunities for self-employment.
Join us as Alicia-Joy explores the concept of earning extra income outside of your nursing job.
Income that is independent of a job doesn’t always mean you have to start an intimidating business that takes a lot of funds or special certification. There are steps you can start taking TODAY to leverage your nursing background to earn extra income!
Presented below is a Transformative Health interview with Patrick Coonan, dean of the College of Nursing and Public Health at Adelphi University. Patrick talks about the changing nature of nursing, the role technology plays and the biggest changes he sees coming soon to the delivery of care.
We are all here with spiritual gifts and abilities to help others. Helping others can be very addictive and can also be very exhausting if one doesnt take proper care of themselves, as well as routine time off to rest and recharge.
Listen as Christopher shares some ways on how you can prevent spiritual burnout and ways to take care of your spiritual gifts and abilities to ensure that they are running and flowing properly with your energy fields. Want to learn even more about your spiritual journey? Consider taking one of Christopher's intensive development courses! Details at http://www.thepsychicspirit.com/spiritght.html
Visit Christopher online to book readings, view tour schedule, prayer and healing center, and much more at http://www.reburn.org
Become friends on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/christopher.reburn
Follow on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/chrisreburn
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (458 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (52 chatters)
- NTEB (26 chatters)
- Russ Dizdar (22 chatters)
- AVoiceforMen (19 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (19 chatters)
- TimBinnall (18 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (18 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (18 chatters)
- Curious Times (17 chatters)
- New Colony Network (17 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (15 chatters)
- RCRadio (14 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (14 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (13 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (13 chatters)
- Love Productions (12 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (11 chatters)
- Minsotagirl (11 chatters)
- Walking in Energy (10 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (9 chatters)
- Tribe Radio (9 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (9 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (9 chatters)
- Americas Most Haunted (9 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (8 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (8 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (8 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (8 chatters)
- TheExceptionalConservativeShow (7 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (7 chatters)
- Cubanarama (7 chatters)
- Jay King Network (7 chatters)
- Cat Scratch Radio (7 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (6 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (6 chatters)
- Real Empowement Talk Live (6 chatters)
- wcsteelerfan (6 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (6 chatters)
- Talk2Q (5 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (5 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (5 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (4 chatters)
- dtm wicked (4 chatters)
- mashahba (4 chatters)
- Jon Matthews (4 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Immortals Beyond the Illusion (3 chatters)
- drinkfive Fantasy Football Podcast (3 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Media (3 chatters)
- Building Universal Consciousness (3 chatters)
- The Annoying Peasants (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- Walk in the Darkness (3 chatters)
- Universal Black Improvement Radio (3 chatters)
- Vittles and Voices Radio (2 chatters)
- Truth and Guidance (2 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (2 chatters)
- TEAM Broadcasting (2 chatters)
- AACONS (2 chatters)
- Dial In Channel Up (2 chatters)
- BGERZY N SUKI SUK SHOW (2 chatters)
- Bikers of America (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- Kawakab (2 chatters)
- Sevin Hunnid (2 chatters)
- Roxx Radio (2 chatters)
- Kingdom Suite Radio Broadcast (2 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (2 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- MoodSwings (2 chatters)
- Music Art and Comedy Show (1 chatters)
- MMAPowerTalk Radio (1 chatters)
- Rykers Underground0 (1 chatters)
- SPECULATION SPORTS (1 chatters)
- Stupid America0 (1 chatters)
- PWP Radio (1 chatters)
- Real Talk The Movement (1 chatters)
- Robert Rule Show (1 chatters)
- KDCL Media (1 chatters)
- JIMMY LEE (1 chatters)
- Howling Wolfs Raido (1 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (1 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (1 chatters)
- Chris and Duane (1 chatters)
- churchboi (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries N Friends (1 chatters)
- ALI ONLNE RADIO (1 chatters)
- BeardsG3 (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (1 chatters)
- CarltonBurgess (1 chatters)
- The Lucid Dreamer Show (1 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (1 chatters)
- TP3 Radio (1 chatters)
- Word of Love and Faith (1 chatters)