SORT BY Relevancy
I will talk about the audio visual industry in Philadelphia, Audio visual for the consumer and two of my favorite TV shows. Fringe and Lost. I must love science fiction.
By Ernie Stevens Jr.
NIGA’s Winter Legislative Summit draws record attendance, signaling an important agenda for the organization and its mission to protect tribal sovereignty and the rights of tribes to pursue economic development for the betterment of their communities.
How to Write an Urban Fiction Novel is one of my most read articles on Urban Fiction News Magazine. People are curious as to what makes this genre so much different from other genres. They are interested in learning how to write a compelling story in the urban fiction genre
Join K.C Baylor as she takes us a quick guide to writing and creating the best urban fiction novel you can. Things like character development, storyline, plot and drama sequences that makes you a better writer but more importantly to make you a better overall storyteller.
By Kristina Ennis
As Boomers age while Gen Xers and Millennials become a strong new customer base, casinos must understand the evolving values and attitudes of their patronage. Contributor Kristina Ennis explores why design must keep pace with technological advancements and broaden the reach of the gaming property to include generations of younger patrons, while maintaining a comfortable and appealing gaming experience for the traditional guest profile.
In the "Tonight, Boss" edition, Rob and Jeffrey share their Santana no-hitter stories before launching into the 2014 Mets preview with the triumphant return of Outfield Avenue Audio (yes, we know we said we'd start with the infield, but we rarely stick to plans). Jeffrey says mean things about Eric Young despite his plans to only say nice things about Eric Young. Meanwhile, Rob is bullish on Curtis Granderson. Then, Liz Roscher of The Good Phight joins the show and has t
By Kevin Parker Many casinos throughout the gaming industry routinely employ astonishing technology on their gaming floors but support them with outdated and obsolete infrastructure. Contributor Kevin Parker makes the case for embracing widely available and more efficient technology that would have the same positive impact on casinos in customer service and administrative support capacities.
By Marian Green Aristocrat is relying on Joe Kaminkow, senior vice president of game development, to help boost the company’s North American market segment, particularly in the recurring revenue games sector. Kaminkow appears to be well on his way, judging from the response to new games and products Aristocrat showed in its booth at the Global Gaming Expo in late 2013.
In the "You should all feel bad for telling Jon Rauch to kill himself on twitter" edition, Rob and Jeffrey wrap up our 2014 preview with the bullpen, which we are not excited about (the preview that is, but also, probably the bullpen). So that leaves plenty of time to discuss the fifth starter situation, just how many first basemen the Mets are going to carry, and to check in on our sister podcast, Shortstop Avenue. We wrap up with some college baseball talk, a couple of e-mails, and the beginning of a triumphant winning streak at Mets trivia.
By Kevin Parker and Andrea McCurry The use of texting has changed the way many businesses operate, allowing them to stay in constant contact with their clients while providing immediate responses to their wants and needs. Contributors Kevin Parker and Andrea McCurry explain why the casino industry also can—and should employ texting as a means of reaching out to players.
Join Host Live Chats
- RaptureCentric101 (21 chatters)
- Yada (18 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (12 chatters)
- In Christ Alone Ministries (11 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (11 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (8 chatters)
- nXphase Records (7 chatters)
- NatureofReality (6 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (6 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (5 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (5 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- The Mind Blowing Tanna Alonza Show (5 chatters)
- CULTURE FREEDOM RADIO (4 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (4 chatters)
- Awareness Changes Truth (3 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (3 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (3 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (3 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (3 chatters)
- TonyWilkins (3 chatters)
- tribesofaboriginalnations (3 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Tarhaka (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (2 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- Gospel Till Sundown (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- MCRMedia Marlins Country Radio (1 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (1 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (1 chatters)
- Word Alive (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (1 chatters)
- Ree Tunis (1 chatters)