SORT BY Relevancy
Will Gilmore interviews our own Jamie Scott owner of Impossible Possible Parties as well as her business partner Amber Wheeler
Sometimes in life we come across things or situations in our lives that may seem impossible to us to bare or even go through, what’s impossible for us is possible for God. Join Truth and Guidance Ministries on tonight as we open up God’s word and show you how to turn your impossible to your possible. Call in and join us live @ 646-478-0629.
Keith L. Brown is infamously known as the Motivator of the Millenium! I have attended several of his shows and his presentation tugs at your heart strings, has you dancing in your seat and leaves you empowered to
In this episode, Keith will discuss his book "Not Impossible, I'm Possible" as it relates to him overcoming a childhood learning disability to become an internationally sought after motivational speaker for all age groups.
As always... Tweet me during the show (@LaKeshaWomack), leave a comment here or visit the show's blog page - http://TheLaKeshaWomackShow.wordpress.com - for more information!
While you're here... browse our archives and listen to some of the past shows... Remember: sharing is caring - don't keep us a secret ;)
Can you do crunches while walking?, does Zumba really work? No more excuses, today new forms of exercise are the new revolution, join us tomorrow for our daily workout. And what are NutHuggers?
Your daily workout will never be the same. Substitute your coffee... squeeze a lemon.
Work out with fun and music... Not really just welcome to another day in ""The Chat Room... with Tony Wolf Paw"
Remember that this show is also seen live on Google Plus Hangouts... so we are live on webcam join us
I did not suggest this title.
in Self Help
As the World's first OFFICIAL TBI THRIVER, Kevin Phillips, a medically retired US Marine, dares to share his insight and experiences to inspire others with Brain Injuries and PTSD to create a More FUNctional LIFE using a unique perspective, with "WTF?".
THIS WEEK: How To Experience the imPOSSIBLE?
Albert Einstein's Law of Relativity states that 'everything just IS, until WE compare it'. This is in alignment with another quote of his, "Everything only has the meaning in which we give it.". How many times a week (or day) do you become frustrated at what others are able to 'getaway' with? Are you 'at the end of your rope' and ready to do something new? Join us tonight on WTF? to discover how making some minor adjustements on how you perceive things, everyday, can create the kind of LIFE most only dream of.
Tune in this week to add another perspective to your daily repertoire. If there is something in particular you would like to hear Kevin discuss, join us on Fridays and share in the chat room with the "Marvelous Maggie" (Kevin's 24/7 Partner and Professional Care Assistant)
Do you have a impossible situation in your life? Nothing is impossible with God Matt 19:26! Come tune in and let's see the impossible become possible in your life. Will open the line up at the end to pray for those with impossible situations in your life. www.troykatiepeterson.org
Jesus looked at them and replied, “This is impossible for mere humans, but not for God; all things are possible for God.” Mark 10:27
The Lord will continually lead you;he will feed you even in parched regions.He will give you renewed strength,and you will be like a well-watered garden,like a spring that continually produces water. Isaiah 58:11
1The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. 2He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters. 3He restores my soul. He leads me in paths of righteousness for his name’s sake. 4Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
Psalms 23: 1-4
today on my show we will talk about family friend and loved ones that have past on and we need their strength from the otherside.
Sherry Shoemaker, Life Coach, published author, keynote speaker, has a passion for helping women find the courage to accentuate on their inner strengths, step out of their comfort zones, and create change.
After interviewing many women on how they have gone from a place of pain to empowerment, and with the hope of impacting many more lives, Sherry has written a book entitled, “Courage to Climb – 12 Women Surmount the Impossible.” In addition, she co-leads a networking group in Reading, Pa, has published articles in many on-line journals, a regular contributor to " About Her Magazine", local newspapers, performed workshops and speaking events and keynotes for Fortune 500 companies, fitness centers, local women’s groups and Chambers of Commerce.
Sherry says, "My mission is to help women understand that no matter what the circumstances, you always have a choice; to trust yourself that you can handle what ever comes your way and live your best possible life."
Sherry has a Bachelor of Science in Education from East Stroudsburg University and received her Life Coach training from the Coaches Training Institute (CTI) in San Francisco, California. She is also a credentialed member of the International Coaches Federation (ICF) and the local ICF Philadelphia chapter. She is a member of Toastmasters International and regularly attends National Speakers Association meetings. Before she became a coach, she graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Education from East Stroudsburg University.
ART CRY RADIO is a show dedicated to featuring the Arts and creativity in all forms.
Join us as our host interviews:
Charles Fitzpatrick from Equilibre Partners/Art Possible !
Equilibre Partners is a strategy firm that works with emerging businesses and non-profits to provide them with a number of services to sustain and expand their entities. Art Possible is an "arts" community initiative by Equilibre Partners to stimulate, cultivate, and support creativity among the diversity of Creatives (what we fondly refer to our members), which includes artists, entrepreneurs, enthusiasts, and aficionados.
Everyone is welcome!
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (98 chatters)
- Yada (34 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (24 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- reactionariez (12 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (10 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (10 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (9 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (8 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (8 chatters)
- Straitway (7 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (7 chatters)
- Bellesprit (6 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (6 chatters)
- DHead Radio (6 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (5 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (5 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (5 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (4 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- Warrior 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Long Nail Divas Turnt Up (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- On the Job Complaining (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (1 chatters)
- House of Hu Humanity United (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- Mz Robinson Talks (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The FabLife Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Grace View (1 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- The URC Show (1 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (1 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (1 chatters)
- SistaPoochie (0 chatters)
- Refreshing Waters Ministries (0 chatters)