SORT BY Relevancy
IMAGINE A WORLD OF UNLIMITED RESOURCES AND MONEY WHERE WE COULD ALL DO AS MUCH AS WE WANT AND USE AS MUCH AS WE WANT WITHOUT EVERY HAVING TO WORRY ABOUT RUNNING OUT OF WHAT WE WANT. I THINK WE'D PROBABLY HAVE TO BE IN HEAVEN TO HAVE SUCH AN OPPORTUNITY BUT, THEN AGAIN, WE OFTEN LIVE TODAY AS IF THINGS ARE UNLIMITED.
FOOD, SUPPLIES, GOVERNMENT SERVICES, CARS, HOMES, LAND AND EVERYTHING ELSE THAT MONEY CAN BUY TODAY IS A SUPPLY AND DEMAND SITUATION. WHEN SUPPLY OUTPACES DEMAND, IT IS EASIER FOR ALL OF US TO GET WHAT WE WANT. WHEN DEMAND IS GREATER, THE OPPOSITE APPLIES, YET WE OFTEN LIVE AS IF THERE ARE NO LIMITS UNTIL WE HIT THE BRICK WALL: WE CAN'T AFFORD IT OR WE CAN'T GET IT. AND THE WORST OF IT IS THAT BY THAT POINT WE ARE OUT OF THE ONE ITEM, MONEY, THAT IS NEEDED. THIS APPLIES TO INDIVIDUALS, BUSINESS AND GOVERNMENT.
TONIGHT WE'LL TALK A LITTLE ABOUT FACING REALITY: IN OUR HOMES, SCHOOLS, WORK, GOVERNMENT, CHURCH AND EVEN LEISURE. LET'S TRY TO TAKE CARE OF OUR REAL NEEDS BEFORE WE GO AFTER THE WANTS. IT WILL SAVE US A LOT OF GRIEF AND A LOT OF AGGRAVATION. SEE YOU TONIGHT AT 9 (ET)
TONIGHT'S SHORT TAKE WILL BE ABOUT A SPECIAL PEEVE OF MINE: THE PERILS OF DINING OUT. AND NO, IN THIS SHORT OPINION PIECE I'M NOT COMPLAINING ABOUT THE RESTAURANT OR THE WAIT STAFF. LET'S JUST ASSUME THAT THE FOOD IS EXCELLENT, THE SERVICE IS GREAT AND THE AMBIANCE OF THE LAYOUT AND ACCOUTREMENTS OF THE ESTABLISHMENT ARE SUPERB. WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT IS THE BEHAVIOR, PRESENTATION AND ATTITUDE OF SOME OF THE DINERS WHO RUIN A NICE EVENING FOR EVERYONE. I KNOW THAT ALL OF US HAVE EXPERIENCED THIS.
SO JUST IMAGINE....A GREAT RESTAURANT FILLED WITH NICE, WELL MANNERED AND PRESENTABLE PEOPLE WHO RECOGNIZE MY RIGHT AND YOURS NOT TO BE THROWN INTO "GRAND CENTRAL STATION AT RUSH HOUR". IF YOU'RE IN A RUSH THERE ARE PLENTY OF DECENT FAMILY ORIENTED FACILITIES THAT MEET YOUR NEEDS AS WELL AS UNTOLD FAST FOOD ESTABLISHMENTS. THERE ARE ALSO MANY PLACES THAT ESPECIALLY CATER TO KIDS, SO CONSIDER THAT AS WELL.
AS RODNEY DANGERFIELD SAID: "I DON'T GET NO RESPECT". YOU NEVER WANT TO LEAVE A GOOD RESTAURANT FEELING THAT WAY.
THE SHOW WILL ACTUALLY START AT 9:02 EASTERN. I HOPE YOU'LL JOIN ME. DINING OUT, JUST ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF THE THINGS WE DO IN LIFE AND LIVING IT.
TONIGHT NORTH FLORIDA WRITER LIVE WILL BEGIN A SERIES OF SHORT DISCOURSES (NO MORE THAT 15 MINUTES) FOR USE ON DAYS WHEN A REGULAR SHOW IS NOT PROGRAMMED. SHORT AND SWEET: THE THEME WILL BE IMAGINE.......THE REMAINDER TO BE FILLED IN NIGHTLY
IMAGINE IF WE TOOK CHARGE OF OUR OWN LIVES AND TOOK OWNERSHIP OF OUR COUNTRY. IMAGINE THE POWER IT WOULD GIVE US AND HOW IT COULD MAKE THE POLITICIANS TAKE NOTICE. JUST IMAGINE, THEN APPLY THE WILLPOWER. AND IF YOU ARE A BELIEVER, GOD WILL HELP. JUST IMAGINE. SEE YOU TONIGHT AT NINE (ET).
YOUR CLUE TO THE EXACT TOPIC IS IN THE PICTURE
The quarterback situation for the Mountain West schools is up in the air for nearly every school. So far during spring practices and only a few of the jobs have been settled with the most being decided in fall camp. Jeremy and Chris are back to discuss these quarterback battles and other spring musings.
Is it quite possible that New Mexico has the best quarterback situation, at least with returning talent and experience. Utah State has an argument for that as well but that only matters if Chuckie Keeton can stay healthy and that is not likely going off of his history. Maybe it is Air Force who has Nate Romine under center and while he didn't start last year, he did see time in nine games in 2013.
As of now Boise State, San Diego State, San Jose State, UNLV (but they are close), Hawaii, Wyoming, Colorado State and Fresno State have not officially announced who their starting quarterback will be.
Quarterback play will be a key issue in deciding the Mountain West next year, which is an obvious statement but this year it is important due to the amount of turnover.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (440 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (95 chatters)
- John Baptist (74 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (53 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (31 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (27 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (25 chatters)
- Curious Times (21 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- Odwirafo (11 chatters)
- RCRadio (10 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- OPWR (9 chatters)
- allah team (8 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (8 chatters)
- ShadySykes (8 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (8 chatters)
- Witch School (7 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (7 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- Father Teresa (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (5 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (5 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (5 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- 12kyle (4 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Gary R Davenport (3 chatters)
- Paranormal Horizons (3 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (3 chatters)
- RotoBaller Fantasy Sports Radio (3 chatters)
- The Exchange (3 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (3 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- Global IntercessionAndPHDMin (2 chatters)
- AfterHourz (2 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (2 chatters)
- EX3 Radio (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- DefyingGravity (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Reach Out America (1 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (1 chatters)
- This Is The Full Fledge Show (1 chatters)
- Urban Therapy with Sun (1 chatters)
- The Neo Soul Show (1 chatters)
- The Way Walkers (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)