SORT BY Relevancy
We've all heard those common dating myths, like “Men are intimidated by intelligent, confident women,” “Love conquers all,” or that mysterious “Third date rule.” Well, this is your chance to find out which dating myths are fact and fiction! SWAK is going to go over all of the classic dating myths and either validate or debunk them! We'll also be shedding light on how these myths can, and have been, holding us back on healthy relationships. Even if your dating days are a thing of the past, you'll want to tune in for a nostalgic recollection of all of these “rules and regulations,” and find out which ones are actually true.
What started out as a crazy idea borne of necessity and then had a couple of false starts is now perhaps the finest episode of Norse Code ever created.
Kevin "QuantCoach" Braig joins us for 87 minutes of deep football strategy wherein Arif and Kevin go back and forth about the predictive power of coaching statistics and the difference between planning and execution. We bring it all back to the future of the Vikings as Braig shares his thoughts on Mike Zimmer and Norv Turner. Tune in today for the first ever live-to-tape episode of Norse Code!
Everyday, I hear it over and over, I can't lift weights because I'll bulk up, I can't eat anything after 8pm or I can't eat ANY fat. It just makes my head spin! These are myths, but they are so prevalent in our society today that people believe them to be truth. Today, we are going to get to the bottom of these myths and see which are false and if ANY of them are true.
Tune in, you don't want to miss this show because you could be guilty of believing something that has been holding you back from your weight loss breakthrough.
in Real Estate
Many people believe that there is such a "legal term" as "squatters rights"............squatters rights is basically a urban myth. However many home owners, landlords, and last but not least many squatters BELIEVE in the hype as squatters rights as a valid legal concept.
Believing in non existant legal concepts can cost the ignorant money and time. As the saying goes "If you think education is expensive, try ignorance".
In this this podcast of It's My House" we shall discuss a few "legal myths" and where can you go to check the facts.
Do you feel like you are stuck in an endless cycle of ‘Inner Work’?
Are you tired of constantly ‘Processing’ everything that happens in your life?
Does everything seem to be a new ‘Sign’ about what you are doing right or wrong in your life?
Did you answer ‘YES!’ to any of the above questions?
Today on Everyday Joy Jen Halterman will be addressing these questions and more as she talks about the Myths of Living a Conscious Life. What is real? What is fantasy? How do you go back to living a simple, clueless life?
With years of Life Coaching behind her Jen is pulling back the curtain to show what so many people aren’t saying about how Consciousness can actually keep you from creating the life YOU want!
You are not going to want to miss this show!
Hosts Mick and Maria Bailey discuss small business success strategies including: Are you letting old hangups keep you from using social media to make you more successful. What myths are keeping you from getting the most out of your efforts?
Also the hosts chat with Compadre Custom Construction company's Russell Coffman. His company is renovating the railcars for the renewed Santa Fe Southern Railway.
Arif and Dusty set an unofficial record for least teeth in a two-man sports podcast. Herschel Walker says he could still play, Roger Goodell thinks the same draft could be longer, and Wildly Irresponsible Prognostications return. Plus, of course, the mailbag.
Change of plan due to a family emergency for my scheduled guest. I am thrilled be able to bring you Debbie Fay of bespeak presentation solutions.
Throughout her career as an instructor for Wang Labs, to her years of teaching business school students, to directing hundreds of presenters of all ages, Debbie Fay has excelled at seeing her student's/client's abilities and possibilities and helping them see and reach it themselves.
As a public speaking coach she has a proven track record of turning timid terrified speakers into confident compelling ones. Equally important, she has years of experience creating, editing and producing presentations. Debbie knows what makes a successful dynamic presentation and what makes a mixed up, muddled mess. She'll share her expertise about public speaking and many of the myths we hold true.
Our sponsors are Empower Excellence and Shann Vander Leek. How can you improve the productivity of your company? Help your employees increase your company's productivity by reducing their financial stress!
EMPOWER Excellence of Westlake, Ohio, helps your company improve the financial wellness of your employees AND your business. Visit www.empowerexcellencewithjan.com to learn more.
If you're wanting to step up the professionalism of your virtual events, radio shows, book trailers or podcasts, hire Shann Vander Leek. Shann is the announcer for Accelerate Your Business Growth. She specializes in upleveling audio for clients world-wide. Visit www.shannvanderleek.com and click on the VOICE button for testimonials and samples of Shann's voice over projects.
Dan Hellman, CHEK Faculty and owner of Hellman Holistic Health, joins us to discuss some myths and facts concerning the health and wellness industry and shares his insights on what a GOOD health practitioner looks like.
We also cover Dan's top tips for keeping yourself healthy and vital in an era of conflicting opinions, mixed messages, media-generated fallacies and BS (bad science).
in Weight Loss
There’s a lot of talk about which foods to eat and avoid when the goal is weight loss. In this show Robert Ferguson brings clarity to seven of the most common nutrition and weight loss myths. Myth #1: Fresh vegetables and fruits are more nutritious than frozen foods. Myth #2: All packaged or processed foods are bad for you. Myth #3: White potatoes are a no-no because they turn to sugar too fast. DON'T MISS THIS SHOW AND YOU'LL BE IN THE KNOW!
Is there more to cholesterol?
How is it that so many people in 1st world countries are undernourished?
What about salt?
Is there a "disease gene?"
How is it that medications are prescribed and do not work?
Why is it that we getting sicker and sicker?
Guest: Dr Peter Dingle
Peter Dingle (BEd, BSc,PhD, WASM) has spent the past 25 years as a researcher, educator, communicator and author. Dr Dingle has more than 100 scientific articles, hundreds of public essays and more than a dozen books on health topics in print, the latest including My Dog Eats Better than Your Kids, The Great Cholesterol Deception, A Supplement a Day Keeps the Doctor Away and Medical Myths and Health Lies That Are Killing Us.
Host: Lucinda Curran
Join us as we crack the hard cases - extracting the truth and exposing the myths... Hold onto your hats!
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (96 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (66 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (40 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (28 chatters)
- thelordshour (27 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (24 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (22 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (15 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (14 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (12 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (11 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (10 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (10 chatters)
- Jamaican Language Culture York (8 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Lets Talk Jets with Dennis Tyson (7 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (7 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (6 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (6 chatters)
- Odwirafo (6 chatters)
- Twin Radio (6 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (5 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (5 chatters)
- CE Radio (5 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (5 chatters)
- Pastor Andrew Bills (5 chatters)
- Life Conversations (5 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (5 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (5 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (4 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (4 chatters)
- RotoRadio (4 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (4 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- wayneG (4 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- Tinabrandon (3 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (3 chatters)
- The Real Time Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Common Ground Media Group OK (3 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (3 chatters)
- InThePaint (3 chatters)
- G220 Radio (3 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (3 chatters)
- patriots united (2 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (2 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (2 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (2 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (2 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Brighter Business Empower (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- The Drop Night Show (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- The Candy Coated Network (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (1 chatters)
- Winning America Back (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- The Fourth Turn (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (1 chatters)
- 3 Degrees Talk Show (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- DONNELL BALLARD MORNING SHOW (1 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (1 chatters)
- Sales Coaching Chalk Talk (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Lauren Tenney (1 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (1 chatters)