SORT BY Relevancy
in Video Games
Join us; Shopmaster and MadScientist06, as we host another exciting episode of Game Changers Radio. In Show #157 we wrap up some of our discussion about Gambling in Madden from last week and jump into Madden Assistance. Is it becoming too easy for a noob to beat you in Madden or what about someone who knows nothing about football. We explore this issue and talk to you about as we take your calls all night. We'll also talk about no NCAA and the Madden Demo.
You’ll hear all of that and more on the next Game Changers Radio which will be airing live Tuesday July 8th @ 9:00pm est.
The Question of the Night is something we do every show and gives you a chance to chime in with your answers. You can call in during the show at (760) 454-1156. Join the debate and call in!
QOTN: Do you think EA has made this game too easy for noobs or people that don't know football?
1. Madden Assistance
- Too much assistance
- All-Pro vs. All-Madden
- Ballhawk, Tackle Assist .. where do you stand?
2. No NCAA
- Where do we go from here?
- Updated NCAA Rosters
3. New QB Contain Rush in Madden 15 Breakdown
4. Madden Demo and CFM News
Join us live tonight as we get into alot of fun topcs, and who knows who is going to call into the show tonight. Pun talks EWA Updates. Discusses the Wed show main event.
How threatening to quit the game is just an attention game
How to get past the noob stage,
How can I stay excited to play this game
Why do pepople have pixelated relationships and familys, something in that subject,
Join us live at Midnight
IT'S BALLER FRIDAY, BABY! IT'S THE LAST BALLER FRIDAY BEFORE CHRISTMAS & THE LAST BROADCAST OF THE YEAR!
It's open mic night & I'm leaving the topic up to the callers to discuss whatever they want! We'll talk about Christmas, we'll talk about My Little Pony, we'll talk about Duck Dynasty, we'll even talk about that Justin Bieber noob quitting the music business! Tonight's broadcast will be random & unpredictable. We may even have a Skype Aftershow Graffiti during the show. Add my Skype to take part in the Aftershow! HomerBouvier is my Skype username to add!
Call in at (347) 637-1823 & retweet the broadcast for a Twitter shoutout!
Join RevKess and KaliSara as they discuss the early stages of education for a newbie on a Pagan path. Should people who are just starting out be patronized, have everything downplayed or flufferized to make things all white-light and simple or should they be encouraged to dive right in? They will discuss their recommendations for reading materials for the noob as well as help them to understand that one does not have to be a rube or a fool when they start out. And if the listener is lucky, they will get to learn about some of the follies and blunders that the hosts experienced along their first stumbling steps of their personal paths.
Join your hosts in the BTR chatroom for Pagan-Musings or visit http://paganalliancenetwork.ning.com/chat to discuss the topic with other listeners and pose your questions or comments. You may also call into the show and make your voice heard, 347-857-3605.
Join us live on Sunday, May 26, 2013 for a rare interview with one of my best buds since 11/07/1991.
Ladies and gentlemen – the charming, the ridiculously self-assured, the ridiculously good looking, the smarkastic Topher Hungtingford.
Topher may cover the following topics:
1. His upcoming book “Alveus.” Lead character, Alexander Christophus, is a troubled son of the King who sees an imminent threat and meets his personal demons and his enemies head on while trying to convince his allies and comrades that the threat is not somewhere across the sea – but it’s knocking at their door.
2. His evolution from playing a lead acting role in the traveling drama team “Reaction Boyz” in the early 90’s, creative outlets through college, and his creative passions today.
3. His insight on my upcoming book, “Broadcast Your Value: Seize Your Career Development and Entrepreneurial Goals – Medieval Style!”
4. How Topher has evolved from a brash, enthusiastic noob at his J.O.B. to standing has a high-level supervisor – motivating his team to crushing their key performance indicators every month.
5. Topher talks about standing as a cerebral assassin on himself, always carving out time for the important – the long-term personal development goals. Topher always finds a way to head to his coffee shop office to observe the world and put quill to paper.
You don’t want to miss this! Set a reminder, add Blog Talk Radio to your smartphone’s home screen, add the call-in number to your speed dial, defrag your computer, and tell your friends.
See you soon!