SORT BY Relevancy
On this episode of the No Excuses Radio Show hosts Philly Slimm & Thurlow Weed will be talking about the music industry. We're going to talk about what artists need to do to help themselves become as successfull as they can.
We'll be talking to an array of different artists so feel free to call in with you're questions and comments 713.955.0415.
Today No Excuses Radio will be broadcasting LIVE from one of our sponsors Shine in the City, 3030 E. Colfax, Denver, CO. from 2pm (MST) till 5pm (MST).
Shine in the City is the place in Denver for men to go and relax and get pampered. Come down and get your shoes shined, get a massage, and even a manicure while enjoying a glass of wine and a nice cigar.
And since we'll be getting pampered today, todays topic is about cleanliness, and getting pampered. We'll highlight some of the best/worst, most expensive, and different types of pampering that people can have done to them.
So come on down and join us for a BBQ, givaways, Real People, Real music, and Real Talk and just a great time down at Shine in the City in Denver, CO. If you can't join us in person then tune in to www.blogtalkradio.com/noexcusesradio online or on your phone or call in and talk to the hosts at 713.955.0414.
in Self Help
What's Your Excuse?
“Don’t use your past as an excuse, excuse your excuses and take action now.” Bernard K. Clive
Do you find yourself sitting around waiting for things to change and making excuses for why they don’t? Do you find yourself getting caught in the hype of talking about it but not following through on things that support the change you want to see in your life? We are once again at the time of year when many begin to reflect on life while concocting a workable plan to implement major changes. Their hope is that the following year will be the best year ever but somewhere along the way they lose that enthusiasm and find themselves going with and through the flow of life. This causes one to no longer focus on personal goals and destiny. Are you making excuses rather than taking action? Join Butterfly Evolution’s discussion “What’s Your Excuse” Monday December 30th 8PM CST. Together we will begin the movement “No More Excuses” we will challenge ourselves to embrace life on a daily basis rather than a yearly basis. What excuses have you allowed to control your life and destiny? Listen on line or by calling 818-691-7406, be sure to select the number one for comments/questions.
in Self Help
In this episode learn how getting rid of excuses can help you define and refine yourself from a position of power. Start establishing a value system that will move you forward without excuses. Today, learn to move forward with courage as Pat Council's special guest, Printella Bankhead shares how to move forward to achieving success no matter what your situation maybe.
Receive a copy of Pat's new book: The P.O.W.E.R.: Using What You Have to Achieve Success. Click for details.
On today's episode of No Excuses Radio Wake N Bake w/ Thurlow Weed & Philly Slimm. It's FREE for ALL FRIDAY!!! This is where MMj Businesses can call in and promote their businesses, or listeners can call in and share their opinion, ask questions, ect. CALL in @ 713.955.0415
We'll have Special guests Miguel Lopez from Colorado's Annual 420 Rally Non Profit. This is the Non Profit that puts together the 420 Rally each year in Denver's Civic Center Park. This years is expected to be the biggest with up to 80,000 people.
We'll also have Mark from Mogreen's On the Go, Wak & Mow, the worlds first power trimming device for the Personal Gardener! (www.mogreens.com)
You deserve to be getting fit and losing weight (1-3 pounds per week) without dieting and without long workouts!
No gimmicks, just research-based facts from Award-Winning Fitness Expert, 18-time Boston Marathon Finisher and 12-time Ironman Triathlon Finisher Jonathan Roche and Award-Winning Fitness and Wellness Coach, 12-time Marathoner Finisher and 5-time Ironman Triathlon Finisher Erik Hajer.
To join the Free No Excuses Team (to receieve Jonathan's Daily Fitness Mission, access to Free Workout Videos and other great free tools) to go:
To learn more about Erik and his life-changing book (Live Fit & Be Well!) go to:
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (38 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (26 chatters)
- The Portal (24 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (12 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (10 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (8 chatters)
- FFToolbox (8 chatters)
- The Rebecca Juro Show (8 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (6 chatters)
- NWP radio (6 chatters)
- Living Astrology (5 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (5 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (5 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (5 chatters)
- The War Room (4 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (4 chatters)
- Tribulation News (4 chatters)
- Trek Talking (3 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- JASmius (3 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (3 chatters)
- Conservative Report (3 chatters)
- LyricalForte (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (3 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (3 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (3 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (2 chatters)
- Tarhaka (2 chatters)
- JIMMY SMITH (2 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (2 chatters)
- What Does God Say About It (2 chatters)
- VIBRATEandELEVATE (1 chatters)
- The Wheat Report (1 chatters)
- YBP (1 chatters)
- Its Not Me Its You (1 chatters)
- Kingdom Live Radio Station (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- CTKRMinistries (1 chatters)
- Broderic Adams (1 chatters)
- CAA Radio Show (1 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart (1 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (1 chatters)