SORT BY Relevancy
After a few guest-less weeks, we've come back with a bang! The anticipation has been building and Raw Sex has been trying a million different formats to please all of it's listeners. We released a new logo, had two weeks without our main man, had lots of wonderful call ins and our favorite is the live tweets during the show!
I figured this episode didn't need a big title, the name speaks for itself! Our guest this week is an adult film star, sex positive advocate, educator, speaker, and gorgeous! Nina Hartley isn't new to the adult film scene, having her first video debut in 1984, so we decided to take this interview on a different path. Instead of asking the same ol questions like "what's your favorite position" or "who would you love to work with" Raw Sex wants to know the intimate vanilla side of Nina, what's her favorite color? Tea or Coffee? Obama or Clinton? McDonalds or BurgerKing? Tune in Thursday night to find out the answers to these questions and so many more, right here ONLY on Raw Sex!
Nina Teicholz -- author of The Big Fat Surprise -- stops by to discuss why we butter, meat, and cheese belong in a healthy diet. Topics will include:
* Are we better off getting trans fats out of the food supply?
* How food companies influence today's nutrition science
* The role of the vegetable-oil industry in sustaining the diet-heart hypothesis
* How a trade war made coconut and palm oils "bad for us".
* The truth about the Mediterranean Diet.
Hosted by Sean Croxton of Underground Wellness.
S.T.A.R. philosophy that she wrote about in her book the S.T.A.R. philosophy. She explains the Surrender, Trust, Allow, and Receive system. Get new tools for your tool box.
Together, may we anchor high frequencies of divine love and embrace human-divinity to manifest a new earth! Let’s create the New Earth together!
Nina Brown is not your typical guru, healer or teacher. In fact, she rejects those terms in favor of “permission granter.” Knowing she doesn’t hold “THE answer” for you, in sessions and at events Nina honors your divine sovereignty, and your ability to manifest with ease and grace.
As a model, Nina often begins conversations with a question: Who are you? And together, a sacred exchange unravels. Using the principals of S.T.A.R. (Surrender, Trust, Allow, Receive), Nina simply yet radically assists people in developing a refreshing perspective on how to know ones self.
In this 90-minute show Nina Impala takes calls from around the world and offers her gentle understanding, wisdom, expertise, and intuition to bring comfort along with the knowledge that you will be okay no matter what may lie ahead.
This month I am so happy to have Annie Kagan, Author of Billy Fingers, How My Bad-Boy Brother Proved to Me There is Life After Death. To date this is one of the most clearest accounts of on-going after death communication (ADC) that I have ever experienced.
Annie's Facebook page has gone viral and Billy's messages are getting out to the masses about the after life. Annie will be talking about the book and how it has effected her life thus far. She will inspire and bring even more information to this subject on this months show!
Nina Meierding speaks about her three sessions at ACR Conference 2014: Wednesday, October 8 from 1:45-5 pm: The Impact of Culture on Negotiation and Mediation; on Thursday, October 9 from 10:30 to 12 noon: Strategic Questioning: Asking the Right Question, at the Right Time, in the Right Way, to the Right Person; and on Friday, October 10 from 8:45-12 noon: Maximizing Creativity in Mediation – Moving Beyond Traditional Brainstorming Models. In this interview, Nina gives an over-view of each session, her focus, approach, and what mediators will learn and take-away to add to their practice tool-boxes. She shares the value of each Session, not only for practicing mediators, but professionals in diverse settings and contexts, educators, conflict managers and resolvers and those working to minimize conflict before it takes hold. Listen to Nina as she speaks about the foundation of her dispute resolution passion and its translation to the frame for her presentation work and each Session at ACR Conference 2104.
Join Nina and all the other great presenters at ACR Conference 2014 from October 8-11, 2014 at the Cincinnati Hilton Netherlands Plaza Hotel in Cincinnati, Ohio. For information about the ACR Conference 2104 and all the sessions, presenters, events and registration go to www.acrannualconference.org . See you in Cincinnati!
Francine Vale, author of Song of the Heart, has lived a life with husband, children, extended family and a large family business in New York. As she lived this life her spirit guides and guardian angel, Love never let her forget her purpose of Love, gave her hope and inspiration for such a wise soul stuck in a ordinary yet extraordinary life.
The Love inside Francine is huge and as I read her story it resonated with what many light workers, healers, channelers of angels and the like are challenged with. Vibrating that love out, the oneness we all share, out into a world that is many times not accepting of it.
"But, it is here on Earth that humanity must learn to incorporate into our lives these life-enhancing, soul enriching ways of expressing our unique gifts for the purpose of helping ne another" -Francine Vale
PROMOTE YOURSELF - MAKE MORE FANS WORLDWIDE - Be a guest on "The Ace Micheals Show" -https://www.facebook.com/groups/acemichealsblogtalk/ This popular talk show airs WORLDWIDE Monday - Friday at 10am and 3pm PST. It's a groundbreaking format that reaches over 50,000 - 75,000 listeners a month. We are Facebook's NUMBER ONE Blog Talk Show!
SPONSORED BY: http://www.vegasfitclub.com,
FEATURE GUESTS - We love to keep our show exciting and interesting. We encourage you to call in regularly and promote your events and give your outstanding insights on all our topics. FIRST SHOW IS ALWAYS FREE. If you provide us with "talking points" via email to email@example.com 24 HOURS in advance we can center the questions on your interest. If you forward a song in .mp3 or .wav format we can play it on the show.
Call in to speak with the host (646) 595-4802 10 a.m. show (PST) or (760) 888-5833 3p.m. show (P.S.T.)
We can accept as many as 50 callers per episode and the show almost instantly becomes available on iTunes as a podcast and can also can be found and shared as a direct website link worldwide at www.blogtalkradio.com/acemicheals and of course available 24 hours a day by everyone on https://www.facebook.com/groups/acemichealsblogtalk/
RECURRING GUESTS – Be on the air as often as you like – you can schedule a new 15 – 20 min show every time you’ve something to promote. 5 times for only $35 or UNLIMITED FOR A YEAR for only $199
Nina Foxx is an award-winning filmmaker, playwright, and novelist. She writes as both Nina Foxx and Cynnamon Foster. Her work has appeared on numerous bestseller lists around the country, and her films have won awards at the Sundance Film Festival, the Tribeca Film Festival, Cannes, and the Rome InternationalFilm Festival. Originally from Jamaica, New York, she lives with her family near Seattle, Washington, where she works in Human-Computer interaction for a major software company.
La Jill Hunt is a native of Mobile, AL who burst onto the literary scene in 2003 with her debut novel, Drama Queen. The memorable characters she created and the entertaining stories she told quickly drew best-selling success and a following of fans, young and old. Although known for her urban chic-lit novels, she has also contributed to the street anthology series Around the Way Girls, and penned an urban romance Another Sad Love Song.
Curtis Bunn is an award-winning sports journalist in Washington, D.C. (his hometown), New York and Atlanta, Curtis made the transition in 2001 to novelist and has been crafting in-depth, humorous, insightful, smart stories that have become favorites of avid readers and book clubs across the country.
From Essence No. 1 bestselling Baggage Check to the most recent The Old Man In The Club (and everything in between), his books resonate with those who enjoy realistic stories that evoke all the emotions and are can’t-put-down works. He created the National Book Club Conference in 2003, and it has since evolved into one of the premier annual literary events that support African-American authors and readers (www.nationalbookclubconference.com).
D"Marcus Glasper writes poetry that touches the soul.
JT Wynn book is collection of poetry that deals with a heartbroken teen.
This special presentation on HeartSight we will be gifted with a GREAT message about self love with author, speaker and cancer survivor Denise DeSimone, who Nina had the privilege of meeting at a hospice event in March. Radiance beams from this delightful human being who has journeyed through the "opportunity" of stage IV cancer of the neck and throat and came out completed healed. What she has to say about this journey will speak to your heart and nudge you to do some self inquiry about how fully your living. She is an extraordinary speaker who will keep you captivated by her pure essence and abundance of love.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (87 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (81 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (46 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (34 chatters)
- thelordshour (30 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (22 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (19 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (17 chatters)
- reactionariez (16 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (15 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (12 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (12 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (12 chatters)
- in5d (10 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (10 chatters)
- TXHXOXRX MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (9 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (8 chatters)
- OPWR (8 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (8 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (7 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (7 chatters)
- Rifleman (6 chatters)
- dtm radio (6 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (6 chatters)
- Body of Christ (6 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (6 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (5 chatters)
- eWrestling Radio (5 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (4 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (4 chatters)
- drkate (4 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (4 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- Sportscolumndotcom (3 chatters)
- Station IWDM (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- DONT PLAY RADIO (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- The Keys107 (3 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (3 chatters)
- Tarhaka (3 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (2 chatters)
- The Program Returns (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (2 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (2 chatters)
- Be Not Deceived Radio (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- manofgod7 (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (1 chatters)
- PATRIOT CH (1 chatters)
- SirTemplar (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (1 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (1 chatters)
- BBQSS Sports Network (1 chatters)
- Amenti The Writer (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Bonnie Kaye (1 chatters)
- El Maat (1 chatters)
- EncouragingMomentsWithKeva (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Heaven Speaks (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (1 chatters)
- WDC DA MOVEMENT (1 chatters)