SORT BY Relevancy
Whether it’s white vs black, dark skinned vs light skinned, or petite vs heavy…The entertainment industry has put very strict restrictions on society’s definition of beauty. Tune into “Keeping it Real Fridays” on “The Dedan Tolbert Show” LIVE tonight at 9:00pm EST as we discuss Lupita Nyong’o being named People Magazine’s 2014 Most Beautiful Woman and how that will affect our own (the black community) pre set determinations about what’s beautiful and what’s not in regards to: weaves/wigs, tattoos, piercings, fashion do’s and don’ts etc. We’ll also be answering many of YOUR “Ask Dedan” Dating & Relationship Advice Questions and going over the results of this week’s Emotional Availability Pop Quiz. Feel free to call in LIVE with comments to 646 200 0366 or listen online worldwide at www.dedantolbertshow.com... “REAL Radio that Matters”.
Join Nicky Dare continues discussing Survival and Empowerment, as well as her upcoming book "The Audacity of Authenticity"
Upcoming Workshops: December 19.
Still spots available.
First come first serve. Register today!
Open to Public. Location: Valencia, CA.
1-866-280-6888 Email: Radio@iDAREworld.com
Listen to The African History Network Show Tuesday, Sept. 16th, 8:00pm-10:00pm EST with host Michael Imhotep. We’ll discuss “Nicki Minaj, Anaconda & The Marketing of Destruction To Our Youth”. Nicki Minaj’s new song “Anaconda” is one of the most popular songs on the radio and the video has been viewed over 140 million times in a little over 1 month. We’ll break down the lyrics and show how destructive this song is to our youth. If you are a parent you will not want to miss this show. It’s difficult to protect your children from what you don’t understand. (This is not a personal attack on Nicki Minaj. We are dealing with the lyrics and what the song promotes not her as a person). Listen to the show at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theafricanhistorynetworkshow/2014/09/17/nicki-minaj-anaconda-the-marketing-of-destruction-to-our-youth or by phone LIVE at (914) 338-1375 or visit www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com. Call in with your questions at (914) 338-1375.
If you want to learn more about African History and African-American History to counteract the negative images we see of ourselves on the TEL-LIE-VISION (TV), please visit www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com. We have information to Educate, Empower and Inspire people of African Descent throughout the Diaspora and around the world. We have a wide selection of African History and African American History DVD Lectures including "HIDDEN COLORS 1-3" and lectures from Michael Imhotep host of The African History Network Show.
Welcome to the Barbershop Podcast where our panel will discuss Black Entertainment, Culture, Sports, and Politics from a Young G's Perspective. Any topic that is fair game in the Barbershop is fair game in our shop.
In this episode our panel will discuss Iggy Azalea's Sext Tape, Nicki Minaj's Fake Booty, and Ray Rice's Elevator beating video.
All Walk-Ins are accepted. There's always a chair open.
Call in to the Barbershop Podcast 646.478.3476 to discuss whatever is on your mind.
Email Questions/Topics to PodcastBarbershop@gmail.com
Marion "B" Brooks
Justin "Dark Skinned Jermaine" Carter
Marques Carter the "Notorious" MJC
Black "JP" AKA Uncle Paulie
TJ "Tinsmatic" Whitney
Chad "Arizona Ron" Houston
Is Nicki Minaj a good role model for young black girls ???
Thursday 8 MAY 2014 1 PM PST 2 PM MST 3 PM CST 4 PM EST
Singer. Dancer. Actor. He has appeared in shows such as New Girl, See Dad Run and MTV's Happyland. Listen in as we chat with San Diegoan Nicky Redd and hear how he balances the arts with family and Life. Do you have questions for this rising star? Call them in at 646.929.0468.
http://whharadioshow.weebly.com - Radio Show Website
TOPIC: Kendrick Lamar & Nicki Minaj with special guest NATE from twitter: @NateSaid - @iLilKP
ABOUT: "Any Givin' Wednesday"
KP from 2FRESH is going to be playing the hottest OLD SCHOOL and NEW SCHOOL music. KP is gonna hold it down for y'all! Live, fun, hilarious, and exciting entertainment on this radio show.
Haters special edition! More topics! No Donald Sterling!
More on the Steelers, us ranting, talking about J-Lo and Iggy Azalea or however you spell her ghetto "crokey mate, look it is an alligator" ratchet name and what people are calling an attack on Minaj. Not that we care about any of them, it is just funny to see how people react.
Kyle will explain why he hates tinder now.....maybe.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- John Baptist (87 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (41 chatters)
- thelordshour (26 chatters)
- Curious Times (25 chatters)
- in5d (23 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (23 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (19 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (19 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (18 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (15 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (14 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (12 chatters)
- Odwirafo (11 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (11 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (11 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (9 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (9 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (7 chatters)
- canadianglen (7 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (7 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (6 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (6 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (5 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (5 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (4 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- Dave in the City (4 chatters)
- David and Wes (4 chatters)
- dtm radio (4 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (4 chatters)
- 12kyle (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (3 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (3 chatters)
- Talk2Q (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- AGHOST Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (2 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (2 chatters)
- Boyzntheoffice (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (1 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- underground talk (1 chatters)
- SISFI Human Wellness Radio (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- JUDGEMENT TIME (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Harold Sutton (0 chatters)