SORT BY Relevancy
Join Thomas Duck, Fantasy Sports Warehouse lead Dallas Cowboys writer as he brings you the intial Assignment: FOOTBALL show, live on FSW! This week he will be previewing the Big 10 in college football. Can the Ohio St. Buckeyes win the conference and repeat as National Champions? How much of an impact can Jim Harbaugh have in year one at Michigan? What kind of pro prospect is Penn St. QB Christian Hackenburg?
He will also preview the NFC and AFC West divisions in the NFL, along with discussing Jen Walter, Tom Brady and more! All things FOOTBALL!
Last week we covered NFC West. This week we will cover the AFC West as we cover every division in the NFL. We are going from the Westm to the East coast and so far we have talked about one of the strongest divisions in recent years and now another powerful division. Let us see if we believe that the Broncos will take the division again or will the Chiefs or Chargers finally dethrown them. Come join as we give another great breakdown and some predictions to this season.
For the the nest 8 weeks we will be going over each division's schedule. We will do one at a time so we can really try to predict the strength of schedule without even seeing a game. First up will be the NFC West! We are going to talk what could be one of the toughest divisions in the NFL. We are also going to give our two cents about the Brady suspension. Come join two of your favorite hosts and if are not your favorite yet listen so we can convince you to come back!!
Join Host Live Chats
- Radio Jihad Network (14 chatters)
- T3 Talk the Talk (3 chatters)
- BennetPomerantz0 (3 chatters)
- GradeGov (3 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (3 chatters)
- MRX SYCAMORES PLACE (2 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (2 chatters)
- ENERGY READER Brenda (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (2 chatters)
- Tarhaka (1 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (1 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (1 chatters)
- Paul Lawrence Vann (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- The Initiative Radio Network (0 chatters)