SORT BY Relevancy
On the the 31st of December so many of us decided to make New Years resolutions. We are now near the end of January already, how is yours going? have you decided to through in the towel already, or are you struggling to keep up? What ever the case is don't worry I will be sharing some tips on how to stay focus and keep it moving so you can achieve your goals.
Are New Years Resolutions helpful? Are they realistic, or even attainable? Wouldn't it be healthier to set realistic, attainable goals for ourselves? Personal growth and enrichment should be a continual, year-long and life-long endeavor!
Don't set yourself up for the quick-out the gate, then flat-on your face failure of the New Years Resolution. ..If you must make a resolution, resolve to be a better person every day. ..Not just the first two weeks of January...
Join the Business Hippies, Earl & Hannah Tiffin. In addition to the Business Hippies, they co-own: The Legacy Coalition, and TopFloor Music. Earl a professional musician, and Hannah a professional artist, they thrive to teach the importance of family, healing, spirituality, connection, and self-discovery through Art, Music, Spoken/Written word, and Tribe.
Join them at:
www.thelegacycoalition.com and/or: www.topfloormusic.weebly.com
Join the Tribe!
We make all kinds of resolutions that we fail at every year, but how about a New Years Resolution that could change our country?
Changing lives every day of the week!
This episode is focused on how to create a New Year's resolution this 2015 new year, including tips and tricks that will help you to stay on track. I will be mentioning the ways on how to make a resolution that you will actually stick to and accomplish this year.
Happy New Year 2015! :)
The New Heights Educational Group, Inc. promotes literacy for children and adults by offering a range of educational support services. Such services include assisting families in the selection of schools, organization of educational activities, and acquisition of materials. We promote a healthy learning environment and enrichment programs for families of preschool and school-age children, including children with special needs.
Listen to Melba and I chat about hot to make and keep your new years resolution!
In this episode Baker shares 3 Golden Nuggets used by internet millionaires that will help you Stick With Your New Years Resolution. Interested in learning more about how to break free from your 9-5 JOB, into living the life of your dreams making a full time income onilne? Message Baker directly to learn more about what he is doing to generate a great income online here : email@example.com
Every year, millions of people across the globe make New Year’s resolutions to improve their career, health, fitness, weight loss or finances. Isn’t it time to make a relationship resolution?
In this show, I’m going to talk about resolutions in general--why they fail for most people and how to make them stick--and, then I’m going to show you how to create your very own relationship resolution so that this year you crank your love life into high gear.
Campus Conflict Resolution Services (CCRS), blogtalkradio is a series of shows on addressing conflict. Conflict is everywhere, in the classroom, workplace, among families, friendships, and even your roommate! Learn how to recognize conflict and how to address it!
We have a brain injury radio show to broadcast tonight, January 2nd at 8pm-9:30pm Eastern Time (*5:00pm-6:30pm Pacific Time). How many of you can come up with New Years Resolutions associated with brain injury- caregiving or surviving one? That's what the topic will revolve around. Anyone can call in! Call in and speak with us! GUEST CALL-IN (424) 243-9540
Join Hipcheck and the rest of the crew as we not only recap the events against the Vancouver Canucks but also talk all things LA Kings hockey on the internets only LA Kingscentric live, uncensored, talk show after each and every road game. We are taking 2015 with a fresh new approach...an approach that says the LA Kings can win road games. And when they do...we will be here to talk about it. Big game on the line with only 1 point separating the teams from 2nd place in the Division...2015 will usher in a new era for Hockey on the road-the LA Kings way.
Join Host Live Chats
- Yada (40 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (25 chatters)
- Ezekiel 339 (19 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (17 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (14 chatters)
- reactionariez (14 chatters)
- Bellesprit (13 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (10 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (9 chatters)
- Straitway (8 chatters)
- thelordshour (8 chatters)
- The Portal (6 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (6 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (5 chatters)
- Red Fox Radio (4 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (4 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (4 chatters)
- Fancalls (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- In Todays America (3 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (3 chatters)
- NDB Media (3 chatters)
- nXphase Records (3 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (3 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- Wanda Henderson Ministries (2 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (2 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (2 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Local Live Music (2 chatters)
- Mind Body Spirit U (2 chatters)
- BITEradio me (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (2 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- FSW Radio 2 (1 chatters)
- CHAT IT UP WITH DUSHI (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The Lisa Affect (1 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (1 chatters)