SORT BY Relevancy
“When she transformed into a butterfly, the caterpillars spoke not of her beauty, but of her weirdness. They wanted her to change back into what she had always been. But she had wings.” Dean Jackson
As women, we’re constantly evolving.
As spiritual beings, we’re waking up.
As seekers, we’re becoming more self-aware.
Just simply putting the label mid-life crisis on our experience makes it seem like it’s something that’s happening to us. It also minimizes our experience and diminishes the importance of our journeys.
When someone tells you you’re having a mid-life crisis – tell them, “Actually, it’s a mid-life awakening and I’m not going back to sleep.”
This broadcast is about helping you embrace life weather easy or hard you have to come to terms with the life you have been given but we are here as a ministry to help you see it through brand new eyes with the word.
Prepare your heart for raw and real truth and transparency that is no joke this is not your grandmother's church or traditional setting this is real life and we are going to deal with it right here and right now.
Come join Prophet Oshea Morgan for real life ministry upclose and personal that will totally change and transform the next 30 Minutes your life with our powerful Devotional and relevent shows.
Join Us Every Thursday For The Message Of The Week
Vision: Each One, Reach One
NEW CHRISTIAN LIFE CHURCH
3945 Boynton Beach Road
Boynton Beach, Fl 33436
in Self Help
We are creatures of habit. We settle on a way of doings things and we like to stick with it. But what if those habits aren't working for us anymore. How can we start new and create new beginnings? Join Barbara Hetzel, Kim Ravida, and Gina Costa Goldfarb in the discussion.
Barbara E. Hetzel is the owner and founder of Ridge Top Coaching, a life and leadership coaching firm that engages leaders and teams in developing and expanding their gifts and talents for the world. As an accomplished professional in the field of training and organizational development, she has over 25 years of experience helping others discover and embrace true calling.
Kim Ravida, ACC, ELI-MP is the owner and founder of Kim Ravida Coaching. Kim is a Certified Professional Coach who works with professional women and women in business to take powerful money actions and make solid, productive business and work decisions that positively impact them personally and professionally.
Gina Costa is a breast cancer survivor and Certified Professional Coach & Energy Leadership Master Practitioner. she has also been in the role of a caregiver. She is Dedicated to New Beginnings After Cancer. Gina is the founder of New Beginnings Coaching Services, LLC which helps women diagnosed with breast cancer cope, step by step, with the emotional and physical challenges they experience, so they gain confidence and feel in control of their life again.
in Self Help
Have a cup of tea, or your favorite beverage, (we call it "MEE Time") with Music 4 Life® Radio show hosts Judith Pinkerton and Amy Frost as they focus on being thankful with special guest Sandi Herrera and her brain child, Got Core Values, which has roots in her work as the former COO of Delivering Happiness, believing that schools need to develop their own cultures based on their unique personnel make-up in order to get children enthused and excited about their education, and eager to be engaging members of their community.
This week's topic of finding Joy in Crisis with STRESS-Eaters helps to use stress as a positive skill to move forward in life with tips to tap into the joy that is always inside of us.
Download free topic handout at Amy's blog at AmyFrost.com.
Build your emotional resilience with music medicine. Learn how to apply music medicine in your life to manage more easily the ups and downs - take the 2-hour course, downloadable Music Medicine Boot Camp.
Contact our special guest Sandi Herrera Love at Sandi@GotCoreValues.com.
Join Host Live Chats
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (41 chatters)
- Curious Times (24 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (22 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (22 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (16 chatters)
- Ms Blue (16 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (15 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (12 chatters)
- ALLFACTS IS BACK (11 chatters)
- Danny Mendez (11 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (11 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (10 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (10 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (9 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (8 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (8 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (7 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (7 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (7 chatters)
- SURN Host (6 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (6 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (6 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (5 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (4 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (4 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (4 chatters)
- ShadySykes (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Aftermath Radio (2 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- Unseen World (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (1 chatters)
- OLE ship of ZION (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Growl Radio (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- FridayNightcap wXEmiaj and Taylor (1 chatters)
- Italian Tomatoes (0 chatters)