SORT BY Relevancy
During an aggressive speech at the United Nations on Tuesday, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel used sarcasm and combative words to portray Iran’s new president, Hassan Rouhani, as a smooth-talking charlatan, one who is determined to continue building a nuclear weapons arsenal. Mr. Netanyahu called Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, the previous Iranian president, “a wolf in wolf’s clothing” and Mr. Rouhani “a wolf in sheep’s clothing.”
Mr. Netanyahu has legitimate reasons to be wary of any Iranian overtures, as do the United States and the four other major powers involved in negotiations over Iran’s nuclear program. But it could be disastrous if Mr. Netanyahu and his supporters in Congress were so blinded by distrust of Iran that they exaggerate the threat, block President Obama from taking advantage of new diplomatic openings and sabotage the best chance to establish a new relationship since the 1979 Iranian revolution sent American-Iranian relations into the deep freeze.
Who is Benjamin Netanyahu?
I have a few facts about him and the man he has shown over the years. One thing is for sure he is the bully of the Middle East if not the world since the death of Stalin.
I will go into this and some biographicals on Theodor Herzl. The man that began the ruin of the Middle East.
This is the Second Coming Watch Sunday Roundup for March 2, 2014. On the Roundup we feature the top 10 prophecy-related news stories that happened this past week which point towards the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ and the end of the world as we know it.
1. Ukraine ordered all military reservists to be placed on active duty on Sunday, while in Crimea the Russian army blocked military Ukrainian bases and 'demanded that soldiers disarm themselves or the bases will be stormed.' Prime Minister Yatsenyuk said Putin was "inches away" from starting a full-scale war.
2. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu left for Washington on Sunday for talks about the US-led peace process with the Palestinians and nuclear negotiations between world powers and Iran. He took a hard line on his Monday meeting with President Barack Obama, saying he would resist “pressures” and “stand steadfast on the State of Israel’s vital interests.”
3. The largest U.S.-led air exercise in the Pacific wrapped up Friday, and this year’s iteration marked the first time South Korea participated in the training.
4. Three Israeli government ministries, all involved in the defense of the home front during a time of war, presented sharply divergent opinions of how best to care for Israeli civilians during the next armed conflict, leading the lawmaker heading the session to complain of chaos and a top official on the National Security to conclude that Israel’s home front is “unprepared, period.”
PM Netanyahu is trying to put a load of fault on Palestine.
Even when he really knows that it has been Israeli cruelty for nearly 68 years.
Every day it is the demeaning attitude from the IOF, settlers, and the official Zionist apartheid regime that has brought this to a head. And it is good that President Abbas is doing this instead of starting another senseless war. A war he knows they can't win. So he did the next right thing.
Call me 702-444-8422 Let's talk.
Bill Maher calls out Islamists
How did Obama miss the intel reports about ISIS?
Israel's PM Netanyahu speaks at UN. The most important line in his speech.
Meet the controversial Muslim Sheik
Stop Qatar Now!
US Congressman linked with al qaeda
Oh SO much to talk about tonight. You with me?
Bill Gates says that Ebola will spread beyond West Africa as Pastor Paul Begley wrote in his book "Mark of the Beast RFID" that Gates would be involved in spreading a virus that would kill millions of people in Africa. Also the Georgia Guidestones had a new "cornerstone" placed at the top of the granite monument, but now it has been removed, but the symbols were revealed. Also Japan a second volcano has erupted shake and quake of the "ring of fire" and Fukushima Nuclear Plant. Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu goes all out in his speech at the United Nations calling radical Islam of ISIS and Hamas are "Branches from the same poisonous tree". Also apocalyptic hail storm hits Denver, Colorado. Also the Temple Institute raised 105,000 dollars for the research and promotional architects of the rebuilding of the "Third Temple" in Jerusalam. These events and much more along with bible prophecy and the powerful Word of God. Your Host Pastor Paul Begley of Indiana.
Army Colonel Gilberto Villahermosa served for 33 years and has traveled extensively throughout Afghanistan, first in 1995, when he entered the country for discussions with Tajik rebels; then as the Executive Officer for the Commander of NATO’s International Security and Assistance Force (ISAF) and the U.S. Senior National Representative to NATO in Kabul (2004-2005); and finally with the United States Central Command in 2012.
Colonel Villahermosa has taught and lectured on Russia, Central and South Asia, and Yemen at civilian universities and military institutes and has appeared on ABC News, Voice of America, ARISE television network and Fox Radio News as a National Security Consultant. Colonel Villahermosa is also a published author.
He will discuss Obama’s mishandling of Isis from the question of how this war can be won without ground troops to his betrayal of his top military brass and intel community along with troop morale.
Does Obama even know what victory would look like?
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (92 chatters)
- MarlyBird (26 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (14 chatters)
- Jay King Network (11 chatters)
- Attune Magazine Radio (7 chatters)
- cynthiafontaine (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- FlyLady (4 chatters)
- Triple DarkGodis Radio (4 chatters)
- The Emotional Pro (2 chatters)
- GGM Radio (2 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (2 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (1 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (1 chatters)
- Best Ever You (1 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (1 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (1 chatters)
- AlternativeHealing (1 chatters)
- Twin Radio (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Minister Patricia Dokes (1 chatters)