SORT BY Relevancy
Join us for a special episode of the RINO Hour of Power with your host Rick Moran and co-host Rich Baehr of the American Thinker.
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu traveled to Washington to give an historic speech before a joint session of Congress. Despite the controversy surrounding his invitation, Netanyahu made a spirited and impassioned case against the Iran nuclear deal. Did it do any good? And what of Bibi's own political fortunes?
Joining Rich and Rick will be Breitbart editor at large and former congressional candidate Joel Pollak.
The show streams live from 8:00 - 9:00 PM Eastern time. A podcast will be available shortly after the end of the show.
In this episode of "America in Focus," we expose the lies of Benjamin Netanyahu's speech before the United States Congress, with all the political prostitutes in applause. Netanyahu gave a speech filled with one lie after another, especially in regards to the concocted "Iranian threat," which is the main focus of the Zionist-Jewish propaganda machine in its drive to do anything in their power to destroy Iran. Remember Iran is the one country that Big Brother hates more than any other country in the Middle East. More than even Saudi Arabia, which is a country that has actually aided and helped Big Brother in their desire to create an Israeli-dominated Middle East. Join us for a most interesting show, that talks about things the Zionist media outlets--Fox, CNN, MSNBC, BBC, etc.--will never talk about.
Join us for live coverage of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's historic speech before Congress. The event has intensified the debate about the potential threat from Iran's nuclea program, and is generating a good deal of discussion about ramifications fo domestic politics in both Israel and the USA.
We will provide audio of his address courtesy of C-Span. Express your reactions in our live chat, or call in with your views following the speech!
A U.S. State Department-funded group is financing an Israeli campaign to oust Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, and has hired former Obama aides to help with its grassroots organizing efforts.
U.S. based activist group OneVoice International has partnered with V15, an independent grassroots movement in Israel that is actively opposing Netanyahu’s party in the upcoming elections, Ha’aretz reported on Monday. Former national field director for President Obama’s 2012 reelection campaign Jeremy Bird is also reportedly involved in the effort.
Avi Davis, is the editor of The Intermediate Zone and President of the American Freedom Alliance. His commentary on Israel and the Middle East has appeared in the Los Angeles Times, Chicago Tribune, USA Today, and The American Thinker.
Tags: Avi Davis, Netanyahu, Obama, Israel, election, State Department, OneVoice, V15, Jeremy Bird
In this episode, blogger Sacerdotus speaks on recent news regarding the address by Prime Minister Netanyahu of Israel to Congress regarding Iran; the scandal regarding Hilary Clinton and her private email server, and the decision by the Alabama Supreme Court to uphold laws protecting marriage between one man and one woman.
Images are from Google images
Welcome the the Seriouside of the jrilshow, this morning we will be discuss the following topics
9:00am NETANYAHU'S SPEECH TO CONGRESS
9:30am: EMAILGATE HILLARY CLINTON
10:00am: DOJ'S REPORT ON RACISM IN FERGUSON POLICE DEPT
Dr. Chaps reports on these important issues:
* 60 anti-Jewish Democrats boycott Netanyahu’s speech to Congress.
* Key clips of the Prime Minister’s speech to Congress.
* Senate is probing possible Obama administration ties to anti-Netanyahu election.
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel FULL SPEECH 2015
Earlier today Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu addressed Congress. You'll hear his comments and we'll fill you in on some other interesting headlines you may have missed, including two men who "became women" and who are now "married."
Israel Prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu will be addressing the house March 3rd and the word is that the White House is livid! Just what does the president have to say about Netanyahu whom accepted the request made by US House of representative speaker Senator John Boehner. There is no doubt that this is an international embarrassment and is directly due to the negotiations with Iran. We are certainly in perilous times and we may not know how serious a moment we are in. The question is will it be by negotiations or by military force that will bring an end to Iran's quest to have a nuclear weapon.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (381 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (76 chatters)
- BeverlyD (30 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (26 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (24 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- Curious Times (17 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (13 chatters)
- Odwirafo (12 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (10 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (8 chatters)
- Free Thinking Radio (7 chatters)
- Interstellar Realities (7 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (6 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- SupermanHomepage (5 chatters)
- Healing with the Rainbow Rays (5 chatters)
- Front Row At The Freak Show (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (3 chatters)
- Love Productions (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (2 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (2 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (2 chatters)
- This Is The Full Fledge Show (1 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- The Urban Release (1 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (1 chatters)
- Reach Out America (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (1 chatters)