SORT BY Relevancy
During an aggressive speech at the United Nations on Tuesday, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel used sarcasm and combative words to portray Iran’s new president, Hassan Rouhani, as a smooth-talking charlatan, one who is determined to continue building a nuclear weapons arsenal. Mr. Netanyahu called Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, the previous Iranian president, “a wolf in wolf’s clothing” and Mr. Rouhani “a wolf in sheep’s clothing.”
Mr. Netanyahu has legitimate reasons to be wary of any Iranian overtures, as do the United States and the four other major powers involved in negotiations over Iran’s nuclear program. But it could be disastrous if Mr. Netanyahu and his supporters in Congress were so blinded by distrust of Iran that they exaggerate the threat, block President Obama from taking advantage of new diplomatic openings and sabotage the best chance to establish a new relationship since the 1979 Iranian revolution sent American-Iranian relations into the deep freeze.
Who is Benjamin Netanyahu?
I have a few facts about him and the man he has shown over the years. One thing is for sure he is the bully of the Middle East if not the world since the death of Stalin.
I will go into this and some biographicals on Theodor Herzl. The man that began the ruin of the Middle East.
This is the Second Coming Watch Sunday Roundup for March 2, 2014. On the Roundup we feature the top 10 prophecy-related news stories that happened this past week which point towards the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ and the end of the world as we know it.
1. Ukraine ordered all military reservists to be placed on active duty on Sunday, while in Crimea the Russian army blocked military Ukrainian bases and 'demanded that soldiers disarm themselves or the bases will be stormed.' Prime Minister Yatsenyuk said Putin was "inches away" from starting a full-scale war.
2. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu left for Washington on Sunday for talks about the US-led peace process with the Palestinians and nuclear negotiations between world powers and Iran. He took a hard line on his Monday meeting with President Barack Obama, saying he would resist “pressures” and “stand steadfast on the State of Israel’s vital interests.”
3. The largest U.S.-led air exercise in the Pacific wrapped up Friday, and this year’s iteration marked the first time South Korea participated in the training.
4. Three Israeli government ministries, all involved in the defense of the home front during a time of war, presented sharply divergent opinions of how best to care for Israeli civilians during the next armed conflict, leading the lawmaker heading the session to complain of chaos and a top official on the National Security to conclude that Israel’s home front is “unprepared, period.”
PM Netanyahu is trying to put a load of fault on Palestine.
Even when he really knows that it has been Israeli cruelty for nearly 68 years.
Every day it is the demeaning attitude from the IOF, settlers, and the official Zionist apartheid regime that has brought this to a head. And it is good that President Abbas is doing this instead of starting another senseless war. A war he knows they can't win. So he did the next right thing.
Call me 702-444-8422 Let's talk.
The war in Gaza is a tragedy. Are American right-wingers somehow involved? There is some evidence it's true, as MOMocrat Karoli reports at Crooks and Liars.com. She and Donna Schwartz Mills examine what could be a pattern of collusion with conservative supporters of Israel, including a fabricated transcript of a purported discussion between President Obama and Netanyahu that is, as Karoli puts it, "right out of Karl Rove's strategy guide." Political discussion from the progressive point of view by the MOMocrats. Produced by Engender Media Group.
Today's fresh hell...
Prime Minister Netanyahu Tells Israel To Be “Prepared For A Prolonged Campaign” To Crush Hamas…
The Militia is at the border
Join Host Live Chats
- Word From The Point (1 chatters)