SORT BY Relevancy
During an aggressive speech at the United Nations on Tuesday, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel used sarcasm and combative words to portray Iran’s new president, Hassan Rouhani, as a smooth-talking charlatan, one who is determined to continue building a nuclear weapons arsenal. Mr. Netanyahu called Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, the previous Iranian president, “a wolf in wolf’s clothing” and Mr. Rouhani “a wolf in sheep’s clothing.”
Mr. Netanyahu has legitimate reasons to be wary of any Iranian overtures, as do the United States and the four other major powers involved in negotiations over Iran’s nuclear program. But it could be disastrous if Mr. Netanyahu and his supporters in Congress were so blinded by distrust of Iran that they exaggerate the threat, block President Obama from taking advantage of new diplomatic openings and sabotage the best chance to establish a new relationship since the 1979 Iranian revolution sent American-Iranian relations into the deep freeze.
Who is Benjamin Netanyahu?
I have a few facts about him and the man he has shown over the years. One thing is for sure he is the bully of the Middle East if not the world since the death of Stalin.
I will go into this and some biographicals on Theodor Herzl. The man that began the ruin of the Middle East.
This is the Second Coming Watch Sunday Roundup for March 2, 2014. On the Roundup we feature the top 10 prophecy-related news stories that happened this past week which point towards the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ and the end of the world as we know it.
1. Ukraine ordered all military reservists to be placed on active duty on Sunday, while in Crimea the Russian army blocked military Ukrainian bases and 'demanded that soldiers disarm themselves or the bases will be stormed.' Prime Minister Yatsenyuk said Putin was "inches away" from starting a full-scale war.
2. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu left for Washington on Sunday for talks about the US-led peace process with the Palestinians and nuclear negotiations between world powers and Iran. He took a hard line on his Monday meeting with President Barack Obama, saying he would resist “pressures” and “stand steadfast on the State of Israel’s vital interests.”
3. The largest U.S.-led air exercise in the Pacific wrapped up Friday, and this year’s iteration marked the first time South Korea participated in the training.
4. Three Israeli government ministries, all involved in the defense of the home front during a time of war, presented sharply divergent opinions of how best to care for Israeli civilians during the next armed conflict, leading the lawmaker heading the session to complain of chaos and a top official on the National Security to conclude that Israel’s home front is “unprepared, period.”
PM Netanyahu is trying to put a load of fault on Palestine.
Even when he really knows that it has been Israeli cruelty for nearly 68 years.
Every day it is the demeaning attitude from the IOF, settlers, and the official Zionist apartheid regime that has brought this to a head. And it is good that President Abbas is doing this instead of starting another senseless war. A war he knows they can't win. So he did the next right thing.
Call me 702-444-8422 Let's talk.
Today's fresh hell...
Prime Minister Netanyahu Tells Israel To Be “Prepared For A Prolonged Campaign” To Crush Hamas…
The Militia is at the border
Hamas continues to succeed in libeling Israel and stirring anti-Semitism globally - but is the truth finally starting to trickle out? Is Netanyahu winning? His strategy to divide Hamas and Fatah, and strengthen the latter, seems to be working; And he may have pre-empted a Hamas "mega-attack"; Why does Israel battle Hamas? Visualize San Diego in the hands of Mexican revanchists - which, these days, doesn't take all that much visualization; Obama enjoys another eighteen holes after setting the world aflame; and Thomas The Tank Engine got a what stuck where?
Hear interview with student of Hebraic Roots, Dan Fraley, about what is going on in Israel. What about the red heifer and the preparations for the Temple. What about the rockets hitting Israel and Netanyahu's stand. Why does so many in the world hate this small nation? Come listen and be encouraged for what is coming!
Israeli Commander is seeking God's help to fight the "Blasphemous Gazans" was proclaimed by Givati Brigade Commander Colonel Ofer Winter as he told his subordinaties. He quoted as saying "History has chosen us to spearhead the fighting against the terrorist "Gazan" enemy which abuses, blasphemes and curses the God of Israel. Also Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu gives no indication of ending the operation in Gaza. Also Egypt steps up ceasefire efforts as rockets intercepted over Tel Aviv continue. Also Earthquakes are shaken Oklahoma more than California. Also a 6.3 earthquake just hit Phillippines in the last hour. Also the coldest day in Austraila in 103 years 3.3C. Also Moscow is considering a targeted strike on Ukraine. Also North Korea fired 100 shells into the sea near South Korea. Also the 9th of AV will be on August 4, 2014 which is the day many terrible things have happened to Israel including the destruction of both Temples. The 9th of AV this year is on President Obama's birthday. Also the "Supermoon over Brazil was incrediable sight of the 130 foot statue of Jesus Christ in the middle of the Moon. All these events and much more including more bible prophecy and the powerful Word of God. Your Host Pastor Paul Begley of Indiana.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (24 chatters)
- TXHXOXRX MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (13 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (11 chatters)
- Jay King Network (11 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (11 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (9 chatters)
- Alzheimers Speaks Radio (4 chatters)
- Wealthy Sistas (3 chatters)
- Energy Medicine Exchange Radio (2 chatters)
- Alana Reign (1 chatters)
- Come And Pour The T With Me (1 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)