SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
A lot of us have heard of the "Empty Nest Syndrome" - the time when our kids finally leave home and we're told that we won't know what to do with ourselves.
Without preparation this can be a confronting time but in this episode I share tips and approaches you can take during and even before you get to this stage so that you're the one who can spread your wings.
And by the way, even if you don't have kids, this concept, of finding yourself with a blank slate at mid-life is pretty much the same thing - so you'll find something in this podcast that can work for you.
Some links mentioned in this podcast:
Have a look at my video which explains a new and improved way of thinking about the empty nest
If you want more info on how to find your voice through writing, check this out
Like my podcast? Please support me by getting involved! Here are some ways:
Follow my podcast: BlogTalkRadio
Get my newsletter
Subscribe to my videos
Like me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Empty Nest Syndrome. Suprisingly emotional. Who are you now that the kids are gone? Are you prepared?
Join Host Live Chats
- Rapture Centric in the Morning (6 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (6 chatters)
- AnnetteRochelleAben (4 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (3 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (3 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (2 chatters)
- KBLU RadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- KDCL Media (1 chatters)
- NEWDradio (1 chatters)
- Dipped in the morn (1 chatters)
- HUGS Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Tabernacle Dwells IN YOU (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Walking in Gods Purpose (1 chatters)
- Its My House (0 chatters)