SORT BY Relevancy
Join the Literary Ladies of the ATL as we get to know authors NeNe Capri and S. Chameleon. Get to know the authors beyond their pens as we speak with them about their endeavors, interests, and outlooks on various topics including our Lit Ish Question of the week. Listen in for your chance to win a free gift as our random listener of the week. You never know what's going to be said on Lit Ish Live...make sure you're present!
NeNe will be Trappin you in conversation join us
Let's say "Hello!" to 3 authors from Boss Lady Publishing:
* 6:00 pm (EST)/7:00 pm (AST) - S. Chameleon, "The Lordess" of Boss Lady Publishing, received her unique name because, likened to a chameleon, she has a highly developed ability to change or adapt her writing style to quench a reader's insatiable thirst. S. Chameleon, born in Saginaw, Michigan, moved to Grand Rapids, Michigan where she flourishes. S. Chameleon has always been a "Boss" as a wife and a mother of 2. Writing is a talent she never took for granted. When she realized she had a story to tell, she carefully adapted her pen for the challenge.
* 6:30 pm (EST)/7:30 pm (AST) - Boo Jackson, born in Kansas City, Kansas, is the oldest of 3 children. Growing up in Wyandotte County, the roughest and poorest county in Kansas, Boo endured her fair share of hardships and still managed to graduate ith honors from Wyandotte High School in 2002. Her entrance into college to study Psychology and Social Work was curtailed to satisfy her burning desire to share the collection of stories within her. Her first novel, penned at the age of 20 while working as a security guard, was the result of a bet she had with her baby sister.
Boo grabs her readers with engaging, unique story lines, touching all subjects from romance, street life, lust, and racism. Her style is fast-paced while remaing detail-orientated, witty, and extremely humorous.
* 7:00 pm (EST)/8:00 pm (AST) - Ne Ne Capri is an author of Urban Fiction, or as it has been termed, Street-Literature. She came on the scene in 2011 breaking boundaries with her first title The Trap. NeNe signed with Wahida Clark Presents Publishing and then began to build her personal brand which she has coined #Trappin.
At 18, Author Nene Capri met Wahida Clark who quickly placed her under her wing relocated her to Georgia and put her on the road to success.She currently holds a BA in Philosophy/ Pre-Law and is on her way to law school in pursuit of a law degree, also active in The Literary Arts Society, Parents of Murdered Children and Psi Alpha Delta. NeNe is The Assistant Director of Prodigal Sons and Daughters Redirection Services Inc. Trenton Chapter, teaching and mentoring female and male inmates preparing them for what awaits them on the other side of the wall.She is the author of “The Trap” Series,“Trust No Bitch” Series a collaboration with Ca$h, also a short story entitled “Shattered” in the anthology “Love is Blind” presented by Boo Jackson in which 100% of the proceeds are donated to a battered woman’s shelter to help with the fight against Domestic Violence. She has recently signed with G Street Chronicles, in which she released her current novel, Tainted: Lies. Fear and Death. She is also the CEO of Boss Lady Publishing, With success in full view NeNe looks forward to the next level of her career and her life. She lives by the motto, “Good things come to those who wait, but only what’s left by those who hustle.”
Best Selling Author, NeNe Capri comes to talk about her books, The P *ssy Trap, Trust No Bitch and Tainted. She will give 414 the 411 on what it's like operating Boss Lady Publishing. Boss Lady Publishing was founded and is headed by NeNe Capri, who started her writing journey under the tutelage of New York Times bestselling Author Wahida Clark. Boss Lady Publishing is dedicated to giving authors a platform for their work where they can learn the craft. Their team has put together an outline to aid their authors towards their goal of success. What do you know about this that's classic? Lots of laughs, I'm sure. It's ENOUGH ROOM for US ALL to SHINE! Now that's classic!To get on the show as a guest OR To place a CCC $5.00 AD inquire to CreamCityClassica@hotmail.com CALL IN NUMBER (713) 955-0635
Host Cyrus Webb welcomes model Mz NeNe to Conversations LIVE to discuss her passion for modeling and what keeps her inspired.
I'm Your Host
NeNe Capri & Cash
Cash was born and raised in Cleveland, Ohio but lived most of his life in Atlanta, Georgia. He decided to start writing fiction while incarcerated at a state prison in Georgia. His style is gritty, raw, and real. Even from the depths of confinement he has an imagination that's in overdrive. Ne Ne Capri spent the first 18 years of her life without her father who was serving a life sentence for murder, raised on the ill streets of North Jersey by a mother and grandmother in Wilson Place and Mechanic St. projects. At 18, she met Wahida Clark who quickly placed her under her wing relocated her to Georgia and put her on the road to success. Currently Ne Ne Capri holds a BA in Philosophy/ Pre-Law and is on her way to law school in pursuit of a law degree, also active in Prodigal Sons and Draughts Redirection Inc. NeNe lives by the motto, "Good things come to those who wait, but only what's left by those who hustle."
It appears as if the various business tasks coming up on NBC’s “Celebrity Apprentice” will play second fiddle to what is shaping up to be the main draw: a nasty feud between cast members NeNe Leakes of “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” and former co-host of “The View,” Star Jones. On Tuesday, Leakes let her claws come out during an appearance on “The Wendy Williams Show.”
“I’m not feeling Star Jones, I’m sorry,” Leakes, 42, admitted to Williams. “I gave her a chance when I first got there, I did. But Star, I’m just going to tell you, Star is a trip –– like she is very special, I really –– she’s special. No seriously –– I wouldn’t spit on Star if she was on fire.” The new season of NBC’s “Celebrity Apprentice,” also featuring La Toya Jackson, Dionne Warwick and Lil Jon, premieres on March 6.
ICYMI, the premiere of The Real Housewives of Atlanta premiered on Sunday night and drama filled it was. As usual, the ladies of Atlanta kept their fans entertained during Sunday night’s show, but it was one story line that had all the RHOA fans talking … NeNe Leakes vs Kenya Moore.
During the show, NeNe expressed her disappointment that Moore failed to respond to her wedding invitation. The Glee star explaining that Kenya could have taken a moment to say she was unable to attend the nuptials. And although Moore didn’t attend the wedding, she was floored that her ex-boo Walter was also invited to the wedding, claiming the NeNe invited him to get under her skin.
The drama between the beauties severely escalated when they came face to face at a party for Cynthia Bailey’s model school, The Bailey Agency. Kenya confronted Leakes to discuss the wedding drama, but NeNe didn’t want to talk about the issue. “I want you to listen, NeNe,” Moore said as she tugged on NeNe’s ear. Yep, the good ol’ ear tug. NeNe handled the situation well, and walked away, but according to a number of tweets, the actress was not happy.
“Yes @Kandi Assault! If I had done the same thing, I would b called everything from Aggressive, violent, Abusive Etc,” Leakes wrote on Twitter during the airing of the show. Later writing, “I think I’ll press charges n the morning.”
HipHollywood reached out to Leakes’ rep, but calls were not immediately returned. Do you think the 45-year-old will be pressing charges? Or you do think the actress’ tweets were all in good fun
"LIKE" Reality Scoop on FACEBOOK Can Nene Leakes handle all the pressure of her upcoming nuptials? What makes reality junkies like "us" keep tuning in week after week, when things seem so predictable?
These questions, recaps of your favorite shows and more....
Musical Artists can submit your MP3's to the Email...
I'm Your Host
Author NeNe Capri
Ne Ne Capri spent the first 18 years of her life without her father who was serving a life sentence for murder, raised on the ill streets of North Jersey by a mother and grandmother in Wilson Place and Mechanic St. projects. At 18, she met Wahida Clark who quickly placed her under her wing relocated her to Georgia and put her on the road to success. Currently Ne Ne Capri holds a BA in Philosophy/ Pre-Law and is on her way to law school in pursuit of a law degree, also active in Prodigal Sons and Draughts Redirection Inc. in an effort deter and redirect our youth to become productive members of society. She is also the author of “The Trap”, “The Trap 2: The Kiss of Death” also s short story entitled “Shattered” in the anthology “Love is Blind” presented by Boo Jackson in which 100% of the proceeds are donated to a battered woman’s shelter. NeNe lives by the motto, "Good things come to those who wait, but only what's left by those who hustle."
Join Host Live Chats
- African History Ntwk (30 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (30 chatters)
- Curious Times (24 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (21 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (9 chatters)
- The Hermetic Hour (8 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (7 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (6 chatters)
- Jay King Network (6 chatters)
- The View from Montana (5 chatters)
- Trek Talking (5 chatters)
- 2Raw4TV (4 chatters)
- Love Productions (4 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (4 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (3 chatters)
- Tony Robinson El (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- Venus In Velvet (2 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (2 chatters)
- God In The Midst (2 chatters)
- Beyond Abuse Radio (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Sports Talk 920 (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- TRUE RADIO ENT (1 chatters)
- The World Transformed (1 chatters)
- Escucha Listen Up (0 chatters)