SORT BY Relevancy
in Weight Loss
Join two former fat guys, Richard Neal (lost over 240lbs) and Brian Jagger (lost over 140lbs) as they talk about their journey's, the journey's of others and the roller coaster that is weight loss battle. listen in for support, encouragement, motivation and to know you can do it too!
Join us this week as we welcome our guest :
Robert Neal, Author of 'God and Nature . . . a journey through Photography and Poetry'
A writer of 22 years, Robert spends much time outdoors taking pictures and praying. His goal through poetry is to make people smile every day. Robert enjoys spending time with his Wife, watching in amazement as God blesses them both. For more info - Click link below http://www.innerchildpress.com/robert-j-neal.php
Welcome back to WHR You Decide Radio!
We focus this weeks WHR You Decide Saturday program on our special guest, accomplished actor, screenwriter, mentor, and entertainment legend, Dylan Neal!
As you may very well know, Dylan Neal stars in one of the finest new series ever made, Debbie McComber's hit scripted drama series Cedar Cove!
We look forward to you joining us this Saturday at a special time, 12 PM Pacific,
Life is funny. But Sunda Croonquist’s life is funnier. In her words, “When you’re Swedish and black and you look like a Puerto Rican, with an Italian stepfather and a Jehovah’s Witness mom who loves Country Western music, and sells Mary Kay while cheating on Amway, sends you to an Irish Catholic school with a Hindu first name, you’re bound to be different!” Add a Jewish lawyer husband to the mix, and Sunda had to become a comedian. Inspired by her father’s career as a musician and having a stage/pageant mom, she wanted to be an entertainer at a very young age. Sunda worked as a probation and parole review officer in Newark and later as a detective while taking acting classes and landed roles in local plays and films. While in NY, Sunda was joking around at a party and met Jackie Mason, who told her to consider doing standup. With her husband’s encouragement, she took a comedy class and had her first paid gig at a club called Don’t Tell Mama. Sunda was named NJ’s Funniest Female before landing roles on television and eventually getting a talk show, James and Sunda, which airs on JLTV (Jewish Life TV). She’s been featured on comedy shows and talk shows including: The Today Show, Nick Moms, Entertainment Tonight, Oprah’s, OWN, The Doctors, and recently featured on The View. And now you can catch Sunda Croonquist at the Asbury Park Comedy Festival this weekend at the Paramount Theatre. Did I mention she had legal issues with her mother-in-law? She’ll probably tell you herself. After the interview, please check out After Hours at Jersey Coastal Live for additional information.
This special solo show will be about my childhood memories of my Mother's Mother, My Nana and how she cared for me when I was growing up. More about School and more about Winter Play Day's and Sick Day's as well. I will also be talking about me and my Nana and what we did in Asbury Park. Stay tuned and join me as I remember some of my fondest memories of my Nana and my childhood. I hope that they will evoke in you similar memories and most important, laughter and joy, a
Neal is a Forbes Top 50 (#28 in 2012, #33 in 2013) Social Media Power Influencer, creator of the AdAge Top 100 Global Marketing Blog and Windmill Networking (now Maximize Social Business), and a global social media speaker.Neal says that companies need to do away with their haphazard, scattershot approach to social media and create an internal plan that everyone can understand.In his new book, Maximize Your Social, Neal provides readers with a framework for cataloging their social media efforts and a strategy for documenting, planning and implementing their social media strategy in such a way that they can best optimize their social media presence.With targeted advice on the major social media platforms, Neal equips readers with the tools necessary to future-proof their social media efforts in the ever-changing world of social media.
949 407 4987
in Weight Loss
Join two former fat guys, Richard Neal (lost over 240lbs) and Brian Jagger (lost over 140lbs) as they talk about their journey's, the journeys of others and the roller coaster that is weight loss battle. listen in for support, encouragement, motivation and to know you can do it too!
Join Host Live Chats
- Tens or Chops (30 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (24 chatters)
- Curious Times (24 chatters)
- Love Productions (17 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (13 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (12 chatters)
- Enfinity 1 Wrestling (10 chatters)
- Jay King Network (9 chatters)
- AMCpress news and views (8 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (7 chatters)
- WTP 4R People (7 chatters)
- WVIPW (6 chatters)
- Patriot Come Lately (5 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (5 chatters)
- Apostle Malcolm Spurlock (4 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Media (4 chatters)
- Kalagenesis (4 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (3 chatters)
- NDB Media (3 chatters)
- Real Talk The Movement (3 chatters)
- CeciliaKuellmer (3 chatters)
- DayVid (3 chatters)
- Angels in the Buff (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Truth Education (3 chatters)
- Sweetenginesounds (2 chatters)
- Word of Love and Faith (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- PURE Motive Radio (2 chatters)
- Kiler Davenport Live (2 chatters)
- Firefly Willows LIVE (2 chatters)
- Foundation1 OF RASTAFARI (1 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (1 chatters)
- Perspectives0 (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Sevin Hunnid (1 chatters)
- Shay and Tyler and Friends (1 chatters)
- SPECULATION SPORTS (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (1 chatters)
- CarltonBurgess (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Darker Side of Lemons and Life (1 chatters)
- churchboi (1 chatters)
- Crave Wrestling (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- The AE System The Ministry of Hair (1 chatters)