SORT BY Relevancy
Dr. Brian Yusem ND. empowers the listener to take immediate action to turn around the condition, better the environment or totally prevent Diabetes.
Brian Yusem goes into the underlying causes of Diabetes, preventions and what to do for genetic suseptability.
This show will give the listener a pragmatic underlying understanding of where the Diabetes comes from and the process of elimination.
Dr. Brian Yusem is launching his new book on "Diabetes the Process of Elimination and Prevention" this fall.
This re-broadcast is in memory of all the victims of senseless violence and suicide in the United States and other countries. Our sympathies are extended to the families of Robin Williams and millions more. This episode of the Student2Teacher radio discusses ways adult students and Student Veterans cope with senseless violence. Our Special Guest is Melinda Vail, Intuitive Therapist, Hypnotherapist, Medium, Author, and Lecturer. She will join Dr. Applewhite, students, teachers, Veterans, and other guests as we explore how students and employees diagnosed with mental disabilities are impacted by the stigmas associated with those diagnosed and “undiagnosed” with Bipolar Disorder, PTSD, and more. Veterans join our VET2VET™ segment for news updates and commentary at the end of the show. Would you please send your donation of at least $10 or more to continue our radio broadcasts, and help our students and Veterans with disabilities reach their education and workforce goals? Visit http://whiteappleinstitute.org and click on DONATE. Click on Radio to listen to episodes of the Student2Teacher ™ radio show any day of the week.
The loss of time and wages is astronomical for sick leaves, as reported by educational institutions and employers. A major contributor is the delay in health care services and the documentation needed for excused sick leave. Hear Dr. Danita Applewhite and guests discuss student and employee rights to sick leave; what documentation is needed; and how to adapt to changes in schedules and responsibilities. Join our VET2VET discussions with Co=Producer, Mitchell Caviness, at the close of our show. Hear how Veterans in school and work situations deal with their need for urgent or immediate care at the VA hospitals in our nation, and their feelings about the reported VA Phoenix hospital deaths due to health care delays. Special Guest, Michael Thelen, Veterans Helping Veterans and District 12 Commander at The American Legion will share a positive outlook. Please send your donation of at least $10 or more to continue our radio broadcasts, and help our adult students and Veterans with disabilities reach their education and workforce goals? Visit http://whiteappleinstitute.org and click on DONATE. Click on Radio to listen to episodes of the Student2Teacher ™ radio show any day of the week.
This show is focused on the discrimination found with student loan debt, financial aid, and the lack of accommodations promised at admission. Several students, Veterans, teachers, and supporters of White Apple Institute lead the discussion about how they have been denied completion of their educational goals because of discrimination related to their disability. Most deficits seen in learning disabled adult students are identified in math, reading, and writing classes and require re-testing. Many who do not test with appropriate accommodations either drop-out or are forced out, leaving them underemployed and burdened with student loan debt. Listen to the episodes of the Student2teacher show any day of the week by visiting http:// blogtalkradio.com/student2teacher . To learn more about how you can support our students and veterans with disabilities with succeeding in the workforce visit http://www.whiteappleinstitute.org
My guest will be Kristina Zimmerman who is the 2014 Student Chair of the AAFP National Conference of Medical Students. This year's meeting will take place August 7-9, 2014 in Kansas City and the hashtag for the meeting is #AAFPNC. During this meeting, we will be talking about this year's meeting, Family Medicine Advocacy, and whatever else comes up. Hope you can join us!
A weekly look at father involvement in education through the Watch D.O.G.S. program of the National Center for Fathering.
Spring Break is a great time for dads to take a break and focus on their kids. Our host, Keith Schumacher will be broadcasting live from Walt Disney World in Florida and talk about some great dads connecting with their kids at "The Happiest Place on Earth".
We will also be hearing from Sean Rumble of KBMW AM 1450 in Wahpeton, ND about his very first day as a WatchDOG.
We will also be talking about the launch of the new 2014-2015 Watch D.O.G.S. items and catelog. There's some new good stuff coming!
Dads of Great Students is a national program currently operating in 47 states, D.C., Puerto Rico, Mexico and even China. Over 3000 schools utilize the fathers and father figures within their own community to enhance the environment and safety of their schools.
Watch D.O.G.S. National Coordinator Keith Schumacher is the host of the show. Senior National Program Developer Chris Danenhauer co-hosts and they are regularly joined by Watch D.O.G.S. Executive Director Eric Snow.
SHOW NOTES: This is our EDUCATORS’ EDEN™ series wherein we explore the paradise that the most passionate, creative and committed educators create for themselves, their students, peers, administrations and institutions! This episode is, “Why Don’t Students Read…the Syllabus, Assignment Instructions, My Email, etc.?”
“Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” - Nelson Mandela
It is exciting when we educators create and disseminate the tools to enable out students to succeed! We are eager for them to enjoy learning new content, to enlarge their vision of the world and to uncover their hidden talents via our course. Our intention is for them to have every available opportunity to prepare, plan and provide their best quality work! This drives us to provide clarity and communication to make their tasks as well defined as possible. What is required, when it is required, how it should be submitted, where it should be submitted, how it will be evaluated and graded, when it will returned to them, etc., are all important details that we want them to have by the start of the course! Thus, they will be able to plan ahead to achieve all of their academic goals in conjunction with all of their other responsibilities throughout the course term.
We are in a constant improvement process to enhance and improve our syllabus, assignments, instructions, class communications, etc., to make them clearer and more comprehensive. Ideally, our students will be able to use these documents as guides to ensure that they understand all of the requirements and are meeting their own individual academic goals.
The most pristine and powerful documentation is useless if it is not acc
The Watch D.O.G.S. (Dads of Great Students) Program is the largest school based father engagement program in the nation with over 4000 schools participating.
Each week, WatchDOGS Radio host Keith Schumacher and co-host Chris Danenhauer discuss how this program is impacting families and schools across our nation and in four foreign countries.
The Fatherhood Research and Practice Network (FRPN) is a five-year national project funded through the US Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families, Office of Planning, Research and Evaluation. The goals of the FRPN are to:
Promote rigorous evaluation of fatherhood programs that serve low-income fathers. FRPN will fund the evaluation of programs that aim to increase paternal engagement and parenting skills; improve fathers’ ability to provide economic support; and increase parenting time, father-child contact, positive co-parenting and healthy relationships.
Expand the number of researchers and practitioners collaborating to evaluate fatherhood programs through in-person and virtual trainings.
Disseminate information, including new evaluation findings, that leads to effective fatherhood practice and evaluation research.
This project is led by Jay Fagan, Ph.D., professor of social work at Temple University and founding editor of the journal Fathering, and Jessica Pearson, Ph.D., director of the Center for Policy Research in Denver, Colorado. FRPN also includes a steering committee and four workgroups consisting of 40 leading national fatherhood researchers and practitioners who help guide the direction of the project.
Please join our audience and call in with your questions and comments.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (148 chatters)
- John Baptist (102 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (62 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (32 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (31 chatters)
- RCRadio (29 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- DDP Radio (19 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (16 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (16 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (16 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (16 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (14 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (14 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (13 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (13 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (13 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (12 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (10 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (10 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (9 chatters)
- David and Wes (9 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (9 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (9 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (8 chatters)
- Odwirafo (7 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (7 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (7 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (7 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (7 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (7 chatters)
- 12kyle (6 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (6 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (6 chatters)
- INFINITY888 RADIO (6 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (5 chatters)
- sun752 (5 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (4 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (4 chatters)
- Tarvino (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Body of Christ (4 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (4 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (4 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (4 chatters)
- Field Afrikan Radio (3 chatters)
- FreedomReigns (3 chatters)
- Dimensions of Quantum (3 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (3 chatters)
- MMA Jam (3 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (3 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (3 chatters)
- The URC Show (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (3 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- The Power Hour1 (2 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Barbara Graver (2 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (2 chatters)
- Brooklyn GOP Radio (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Fluent Motion (1 chatters)
- BadCulture Radio Network (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (1 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (1 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Needs Met (1 chatters)
- Moxie Mind Body Life Coaching (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (1 chatters)
- Raising The Roof Media (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- The Flash of Life (1 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- TWR Radio (1 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (1 chatters)
- Rose Chat (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- Wicce Women (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio0 (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- WGUM Glory United Ministries (0 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (0 chatters)