SORT BY Relevancy
When a close examination of the state of blacks in America is conducted, there is one common denominator that lies at the core of all of the symptoms that plague us as a people — economic impotence. Without economic empowerment, we will never have political influence, social protection or equal footing. We will never be able to compete without the minimal requirements participate in the competition.
One of the greatest failures of blacks has been the inability to unite to create a community infrastructure that is institutional — meaning that is can be perpetuated beyond the lifespan of the current leadership. Through group economics, blacks would be able to generate PACS and Super-PAKS to supply political muscle to a political machine that currently moves against us.
On this episode of Real Talk with Rick and J. Rich, we will be discussing the costs of not developing an institutional community infrastructure that is based on group economics. We will also discuss the ways that this can be accomplish. You don’t want to miss this episode. Tune in to become a part of change.
This discussion will address concerns and pressing issues for completing publications for the Senior Writers Group. We will also meet Larry Stumbo who is over the upcoming Iowa Authors Fest. He explain the goals and how authors can benefit and get involved.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (31 chatters)
- Standard Publishing (19 chatters)
- Jay King Network (13 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (8 chatters)
- Psychic Stephen (7 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (4 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (4 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (3 chatters)
- rex sikes (2 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (2 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (2 chatters)
- Tarhaka (2 chatters)
- The Emotional Pro (1 chatters)
- A Proverb A Prayer and A Miracle (1 chatters)
- AgingYounger (1 chatters)