SORT BY Relevancy
We will be continuing our discussion of supplements - going over ones that are over used and/or possibly dangerous when misused.
Additionally we will also discuss supplements and herbs that are under used. Also supplements that people may have been told are dangerous when in fact they are not.
List of supplements on our list to discuss include:
iodine // kelp
Echinacea ( traditional use versus current way it is marketed)
Alternatives (red clover, calendual, cleavers, burdock)
It's Monday and that means it's time for another episode of Monday Madness: The Health & Fitness Show only on the Stovall and Hoggard Communications Network. Join your fitness experts Ken Williams (Body by Ken) and Tiffany Santana (Metropolitan Bootcamp for Women) for this episode on getting the right kinds of supplements.
Tune in at 10 am for Monday Madness: The Health & Fitness Show. Want to join the conversation? Or, do you have questions, call 1-914-338-1541.
Dried Red Pepper
The compound capsaicin puts the heat in chilies. It may lower the risk of skin and colon cancers; studies show it also helps people eat fewer calories. Try hot pepper on pizza or in pasta.
Nutmeg contains antibacterial compounds that may help fight listeria, E. coli, and salmonella, according to research. Try nutmeg in soups or chicken dishes or on sweet potatoes.
Turmeric contains an active component called curcumin, which may stop cancer from spreading and help prevent type 2 diabetes. Try turmeric in soups, stews, or curry dishes.
Natural, Clean Nutrition for Performance
We provide natural supplements for athletes because we ourselves are athletes. We understand the healthy choices needed to be made by athletes, runners, and body builders. Our nutritional supplements are packed with essential vitamins and nutrients, providing you with clean fuel for your athletic performance. Unlike other dietary supplements, APS keeps athletic performance in mind (and is the first and only all natural supplements for athletes).
Our natural vitamins (Daily Multivitamin, Immune+, and Omega 3 Fish Oil) are loaded with the nutrients your body needs. Fish oil supplements are known for their Omega 3 nutritional value and fatty acids. For optimal health, taking a multivitamin will help your diet remain well-balanced. Vitamin D deficiency, Vitamin E deficiency, and more can be avoided with multivitamin nutrition supplements.
WIN, WIN, WIN IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE
Does "NATURAL" or "DRUG FREE" really mean anything to you? Do you understand WADA?
Call into the GNS radio show Tuesday evening February 10th at 5PM PST.
Put this number in your phone today and call in from anywhere; (347) 857-3218, keep it handy you'll need it in the future
The questions will be tough but there will also be prizes for interacting with us.
At GLOBAL NATURAL SPORTS We plan to crack this subject wide openInba Pnba Denny Kakos!!!
It's that time again.! Time to discuss Natural Hair solutions with master stulist TaShara Harris. of GrapeSeed Stules and Salon This week, Hair color. Alot of people are tired of the same old boring hair color. So we'll discuss some solutions for natural hair color. Be sure to tune in and get your colorized.
On this episode of "Doc Talk", I'll be sharing with you the cautions and side effect of taking natural supplements and using herbs. We all know they have benefits, but I'll be sharing more insight as to how and when to use them for optimal health.
Carolyn Bendall, editor of Your True Colours Magazine and fashion critic/image consultant, brings you fashion, entertainment, and engaging stories and people each Monday morning.
Karen Scott is a chemist turned skin, hair, and body care specialist. She was encourgaged by her passion for science and a desire to reconnect with her own health. Vangaleen’s Natural Potions are free of chemicals and toxins. Inspired by Mother Earth, moved by the legacy of two strong women, Daisy Mae and Vangaleen, this line of products incorporates food grade raw exotic butters, oils, roots and herbs where every ingredient serves a purpose for the best in hair and skin care.
She is the grand daughter of Daisy Mae and Vangaleen (maternal and paternal). Both grandmother’s had Native American roots, born in the South and migrated North with their families in their youth. However, their southern soul, native traditions and skills were still as much a part of them as the blood that flowed through their bodies. Their traditions and wisdom for caring for their families was passed on to the children. Their spirituality and respect for the earth, what they consumed and what they put on their skin was a reflection of their beliefs.
Vangaleen’s Natural Potions is an independent hair and skin care brand packed with wholesome handmade goodness and it is our pleasure to share our Potions with you. Enjoy your Natural Beauty with Vangaleen’s; because ingredients matter.
Hey peeps! I quickly wanted to share some exciting news with you all. If you've been following my segments, you know I made the transition from relaxed hair to natural hair. I have a couple segments where I talk about my journey, and on my blogs. Along with some reviews, experiences, and before and after pictures. I am also going to the Philly Natural Hair Show for the first time, and I'm super excited about that!
HERE'S MY BLOG WHERE YOU CAN READ ON SOME NATURAL HAIR TOPICS--->http://www.cheesesteaklover.blogspot.com
I WAS FEATURED ON A NATURAL HAIR SITE!!!! CLICK HERE TO READ IT---->http://thenaturalhairacademy.com/2015/04/30/natural-blogger-feature-denisha/
the new podcast covering curretly set to cover NANBF, OCB and IFPA is launching tonight as co-host Showbiz liz kampschroeder interviews current co-ifpa President Fred Rowlett.
The only Natural Bodybuilder worldwide to consecutivly win the prestigious Natural Olympia Gold Medal! Kiyoshi Moody rules the field and may share the secret of how. Tune in live and don't miss a moment!!!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- John Baptist (77 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT (57 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (53 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (44 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (29 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (25 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (16 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (12 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (11 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (10 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (10 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (9 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (9 chatters)
- Odwirafo (7 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (7 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (7 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (6 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (6 chatters)
- DDP Radio (6 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (6 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (6 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (6 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (5 chatters)
- ShadySykes (5 chatters)
- Canadian Moto Show (5 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (5 chatters)
- LettesChat (5 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- allah team (4 chatters)
- Thats Novel (4 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (3 chatters)
- Littany (3 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (2 chatters)
- Gary R Davenport (2 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (2 chatters)
- All of the Places we ve Been (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (2 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- nwo truth radio media (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- Nu Ankh Radio (1 chatters)
- The DuCross Brothers (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Saiful Haqq (1 chatters)
- MistyFredricks (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- UP AND DOWN MAGAZINE RADIO23 (1 chatters)
- The Way Walkers (1 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (1 chatters)
- Contra Radio Network (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- ANT Radio Network (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (1 chatters)
- iAdvocate Radio (1 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (1 chatters)