SORT BY Relevancy
September 11 is one of the most important days in American history. As we reflect on the history and how that date affects us all, on Surrounded by Idiots, we feel that understanding our national security is very important.
That is why we are proud to announce that President Reagan's National Security spokesman, Karna Bodman will be joining us for a lengthy discussion on this topic.
She is a best selling author and we will be discussing her latest book, Castle Bravo.
When Ronald Reagan was elected President, he named Jim Brady as his Press Secretary with Karna Bodman as his secretary. She had almost daily meetings with the President Reagan.
she was named Senior Director and spokesman for the National Security Council. She attended arms control talks with the Soviets and traveled with the team that briefed the leaders of Great Britain, France and Italy as well as Pope John Paul II.
Those were “evil empire” days, so it was a unique experience to chat with the Soviet Union’s General Secretary Gorbachev at that first Summit meeting in Geneva.
His first bestseller, Applied Cryptography, explained how the arcane science of secret codes actually works, and was described by Wired as "the book the National Security Agency wanted never to be published." His book on computer and network security, Secrets and Lies, was called by Fortune "[a] jewel box of little surprises you can actually use." Beyond Fear tackles the problems of security from the small to the large: personal safety, crime, corporate security, national security. His book, Schneier on Security, offers insight into everything from the risk of identity theft (vastly overrated) to the long-range security threat of unchecked presidential power and the surprisingly simple way to tamper-proof elections.
Regularly quoted in the media -- and subject of an Internet meme -- he has testified on security before the United States Congress on several occasions and has written articles and op eds for many major publications, including The New York Times, The Guardian, Forbes, Wired, Nature, The Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists, The Sydney Morning Herald, The Boston Globe, The San Francisco Chronicle, and The Washington Post.
Schneier also publishes a free monthly newsletter, Crypto-Gram, with over 150,000 readers. In its ten years of regular publication, Crypto-Gram has become one of the most widely read forums for free-wheeling discussions, pointed critiques, and serious debate about security. As head curmudgeon at the table, Schneier explains, debunks, and draws lessons f
Join us Monday morning at 10:00 am CST on the WomenOntheWall.org Radio show. Special guest Lisa Benson. Lisa Benson Radio on National Security had breaking news on Sunday that we will be sharing with our listeners. The attackers in the al Shabaab terrorist attack in KENYA CAME FROM MINNESOTA .......AND OTHER PARTS OF THE UNITED STATES. On the show we will be connecing the dots... Education and National Security! Don't miss it!!
Our guest today is Peter Gregory. He is a security manager, computer security specialist, and author of over 20 books, including CISSP for Dummies. He has experience in the information technology sector, which spans over thirty-years and began in the 1970s.
He has worked in:
· local government
· wireless telecommunications, and
· financial management Our topic today is about writing books in the security sector
Welcome to Security Radio. Your host James Hall with our No. 3 episode - a discussion about mobile phone security.
This evening we have with us the Chief Security Officer of FIXMO a provider of Mobile Risk Management services. Dan has been an information security professional for more than 15 years, and has worked for notable organizations such as XM Radio, Secure Computing, McAfee, Nominum, and Accuvant. He has extensive experience running security programs within the government segment; his most notable role was as Director of Network Security at the Transportation and Security Administration, which was the largest managed service contract within the federal government. Dan joined Fixmo in 2012 to drive security and technology innovation within Fixmo's suite of Mobile Risk Management solutions. In his role at Fixmo, he is directly responsible for global security and information assurance initiatives – researching trends, discovering security vulnerabilities and exploits, building strategic partnerships; and attaining industry certifications - as well as product innovation. Dan holds an M.S. in Information Assurance/Computer Forensics from Capitol College and a D.Sc in Information Assurance from Capitol College with a dissertation focus on enterprise smartphone security.
Security Radio thanks you for listening.
Our special guest will be Brett Braaten. This is our second show in a four week series on national security, border security and immigration.
Open a second browser tab and go here to watch the stream of our studio screen during the show here.
There is a clear and present danger to the United States. These shows will give you, the listener the tools needed to help solve it.
Braaten is the author of Homeland Insecurity: Failed Politics, Policies, and a Nation at Risk
Brett Braaten retired in 2009 following a 29 year career as a senior special agent and resident agent in charge with the U.S. Customs Service and the Department of Homeland Security. He has drawn both from his own experiences and those of his colleagues in creating this frank and open discussion of the true nature of federal law enforcement.
"As a former special agent with both the U.S. Customs Service and later Immigration and Customs Enforcement, I enjoyed a great career. In retrospect, it was job satisfaction that most of us spent time looking for as we did our jobs in a system that fostered more obstacles than solutions. If the past performance and policies of politicians and bureaucracies are an indicator of future events, there is much that Americans need to be concerned about."
The National Security Agency is one of the most secretive intelligence gathering agencies in the government. It resides under the Department of Defense and was started by a secret Executive Order issued by President Truman. For a generation, the American people had no idea that Truman had done this. The NSA was originally suppose to gather all foreign communication and codes and such, but that has all changed as the agency now wire taps Americans and is building a huge complex to open in September 2013 that will house all information on every American. The NSA IS Big Brother! We'll discuss the origins of the NSA and their role within the secretive global government run by the Luciferians.
That and the news of the day! Conservative libertarian irreverent commentary on the current events in news and politics with a whole lot of pulling back the curtain to reveal the "wizards" behind it all!
URGENT & IMPORTANT __ URGENT & IMPORTANT!
Federal Strategic Sourcing (‘FSSI’) is a Government Driven Effort that must be STOPPED, and STOPPED NOW!
This Podcast will tell you about the dangerous unintended consequences’ of not getting involved.
WIPP Webinar On Strategic Sourcing (Power Point Presentation)
July 15 Senate Hearing On Strategic Sourcing
Roger Sorkin is the owner and executive producer of Sorkin Productions, a video production company specializing in public policy for a variety of clients including USAID, U.S. Global Leadership Coalition, Center for U.S. Global Engagement, International Foundation for Electoral Systems, Northeast Sustainable Energy Association and others. He is the producer, director, and writer of "The Burden: Fossil Fuel, the Military, and National Security", a feature-length documentary in production. Roger began his career in 1993 as the producer of a daily public affairs radio program, lived in Spain teaching English, and received a master of arts in communication from Stanford University's Documentary Film and Video Program in 2000. He worked for several DC-area production companies, helping produce a range of work from PBS documentaries to short videos for the U.S. Army, and then founded Sorkin Productions in 2002. His films have won numerous awards including best documentary at the DC Independent Film Festival, as well as honors from the Freedom Forum and American Sociological Association.
Our topic today is crime prevention. We are delighted to have Michelle Boykins as our guest. She is the Senior Director of Communications with the non-profit National Crime Prevention Council (NCPC), home of McGruff the crime dog.
Michelle has over seventeen years of experience with corporate clients, nonprofits, and associations. Prior to working for the National Crime Prevention Council she worked for Edelman Public Relations Worldwide where she gained significant work experience and/or planning, scheduling, and preparing for events with many other follow-on experiences
Host & CEO: PoeEtiq Co Host/ Music Director: Raw Dawg DeeJay: Doctor A.T. Magazine Editor & Chief : Myra MO Crimson Line Ministries (Pastor Chris Willingham) To call: 213-559-2995 We now air 7 DAYS a week at 8pm Est| 7pm Cst| 6pm Mst| 5pm Pst 24/7 access www.blogtalkradio.com/hiphopnationalradio Sunday: Crimson Line Ministries (Pastor Chris Willingham) Mon.| Wed.| Fri. Conference Call (Industry Focused) Raw Dawg & PoeEtiq Tue.| Thurs.| Sat. In The Mix With Doctor A.T. As a token of appreciation, for you tuning in, you or anyone you are connected with that does music we are offering FREE Airplay Yes, Get free Airplay today! It is as simple as 123 upload your radio ready MP3 @ www.hiphopnationalradio.com maximize your exposure now. Help us lift up & build up the unsigned music community by having 100 your fans request your music on twitter @hiphopnational or #hiphopnational "Taking Music From the Studio To the Bank!" Hip Hop National is Marketing and Management firm that is assisting Music Artist with preseting a professional presentation and portfolio to the Industry Inside Circle Of The Music Business We aim to educate will you help? Contact; 954.461.3398 for Booking and Details
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (466 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (63 chatters)
- Stripped Real Raw Radio (30 chatters)
- Ms Blue (29 chatters)
- Curious Times (29 chatters)
- 62196 (27 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (25 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (24 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (24 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (22 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (22 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (22 chatters)
- Revelation News Radio (21 chatters)
- STORMS A COMIN (20 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (13 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (13 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (11 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (11 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (10 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (9 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (7 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (7 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (7 chatters)
- FridayNightcap wXEmiaj and Taylor (7 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (7 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (7 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (6 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (6 chatters)
- Donna L Sam (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- Quagmire America (4 chatters)
- Sounding Off with Tank and Tony (4 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Business 411 (3 chatters)
- C Maria Wall (3 chatters)
- 63504 (3 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (3 chatters)
- Hogic Online Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Growl Radio (3 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (3 chatters)
- Reader Tash (3 chatters)
- The Merlot Show (3 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (3 chatters)
- LargeInCharge Radio (3 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (3 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (2 chatters)
- Unseen World (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETradio (2 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (2 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (2 chatters)
- Ice Cream Convos (2 chatters)
- MHH NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (2 chatters)
- JimmyWilliamson (2 chatters)
- DanielVena (2 chatters)
- Catholic Questions And Answers (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (1 chatters)
- bapnation (1 chatters)
- BennetPomerantz (1 chatters)
- Kawakab (1 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (1 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Diva Spot Radio (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Rage Radio Inc (1 chatters)
- psjlife Lets Talk Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Lance Scurv (1 chatters)
- mashahba (1 chatters)
- Talk Love and Sex with Shey (1 chatters)
- THE BRYANT ORR NETWORK (1 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (1 chatters)
- The MADHOUSE (1 chatters)
- Rev James 0011 (1 chatters)
- righteoushustle (1 chatters)
- Rod Stevie Show (1 chatters)
- RXCX Anderson (1 chatters)
- Soul Interaction Radio (1 chatters)
- Warrior 4 Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Weekend Block (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (0 chatters)