SORT BY Relevancy
Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for a special Big Blend Radio panel discussion on national parks, with guest representatives from the National Parks Conservation Association (NPCA) including:
- John Garder - Director of Budget & Appropriations, Government Affairs
- Alan Spears - Director of Cultural Resources and Government Affairs
- Mark Wenzler - Mark Wenzler is the Senior Vice President of Conservation Programs
This show airs live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona, the headquarters for the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 409 National Park units.
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa D. Smith, mother-daughter travel team and publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio, streaming live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona, the hotel headquarters for the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 409 National Park units.
On This Episode:
- Utah National Parks: Ann Whittaker - Content Manager of Utah.com, and Kathleen Gonder - Park Ranger, Bryce Canyon National Park.
- Philadelphia Flower Show: Sam Lemheney - PHS Chief of Shows & Events talks about the Show’s theme this year ‘Explore America: 100 Years of the National Park Service’
- Pinnacles National Park: Park Ranger Paul Lathrop talks about the spring wildflowers, birds and butterflies in America’s 59th National Park.
- From the Hood to the Woods: Phill Morris & Roy Beasley discuss Generation X Group’s 1st Annual Youth Excursion to Yosemite.
- Art in Parks: Tanya Orgeta, founder of National Parks Arts Foundation talks about their Artist-in-Residency Programs and Workshops.
Are African American children purposely being denied basic access to sports competitions so that they can't develop the skills to win? It would seem that way. When funding was cut from the program that supported 20 elementary school football teams, that took away the chance for young players to get valuable experience they could take with them into high school athletics. Coach Ernest Radcliff, head of 50 Coaches and Leaders, discusses why he kept his elementary football program going despite budget cuts, and how he developed the Wolfpack, 7th and 8th graders, from Chicago's South Side, into a winning team that is now headed for the National Championship tournaments in Dallas, Texas. How do we overcome the deliberate attempts to suppress the athletic talents of our children? How do we overcome racial discrimination in sports programs and keep winning ANYWAY?
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa D. Smith, mother-daughter travel team and publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine for Big Blend Radio’s Nature Connection show! This show airs live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona, the hotel headquarters for the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 409 National Park units.
On This Episode:
- Adam Roberts, CEO of Born Free USA and Born Free Foundation, discusses the outcome of the CITES 66th Meeting of the Standing Committee in Geneva.
- Mark Wenzler, Senior Vice President of Conservation Programs for National Parks Conservation Association, discusses Southwestern Parks in Peril.
- Caeli Quinn – Co-founder of Climate Ride cycling and hiking challenges that raise awareness and support sustainability, active transportation, and environmental causes.
- Erin Hunt, Director of Operations at the California Wolf Center in Julian, CA discusses California wolves and Mexican Gray Wolf Recovery in the Southwest.
Plus, Hollywood History Nature Style, as recalled by Steve Schneickert.
Talking about Budget Cuts, Granny's Christmas Closet, and Bio Defense. We have special guests Celina Mann and Janet Kepilinger on the show tonight. Celina joins us to talk about military / veteran budget cuts while JAnet Keplinger talks about the new Granny's Christmas Closet charity. Plus we have great music in the mix. So tune in.
Music with a Message with host Champale Parks
URIM7, a Jamaican gospel group from Kingston, Jamaica, declared Musical Ambassador of Caribbean American Heritage Month (CAHM) in June 2015 Washington D. C., as the First Gospel Band and the First Jamaican Band to be so named. This band is a unique team of singers and musicians, graduates of the Edna Manley School of Music, University of the West Indies (UWI) and University of Technology (UTECH) Jamaica. The band launched their debut album “The Assignment” in November of 2013. URIM7 has ministered all over the word and in addition to representing their island home, they have the distinct honor and pleasure of presenting music in a manner that brings joy, radiates light and with their distinct new sound. Tune in Thursday January 28, 2016 at 8:00pm to hear an exclusive interview URIM7.
Read aloud and discussions of the proposed 2016 Budget by President Obama. Read aloud host, Sherlene Stevens. Sherlene is currently running as Republican presidential nominee. Iowa Caucus citizens Register and Write-In: S-h-e-r-l-e-n-e S-t-e-v-e-n-s.
Sherlene Stevens A leader who is ready to lead a modern America.
Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio’s Champagne Sundays show, broadcasting live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona, the headquarters for the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 409 National Park units.
On This Episode:
- Winter in California's Sequoia Country – Sandy Blankenship – Sequoia Tourism Council & Exeter Chamber of Commerce, Suzanne Bianco - Visalia Convention & Visitors Bureau, Dana Dierkes - Sequoia & Kings Canyon National Parks.
- The Peanut Patch – Donna George talks about the history, anniversary and culinary gifts at The Peanut Patch in Yuma, Arizona.
- Medjool Dates - Debbie Mansheim, owner of Basket Creations & More, the retail distributor for Bard Date Company in Yuma, Arizona.
- Holiday Cocktails with Heather Witherington, mixologist at the Yuma Landing Bar & Grill in Yuma, AZ.
Plus, Steve Schneickert recalls the Hollwood History of Thanksgiving.
Dr Sebastian Gorka-Threat experts talks national security, Obama style, and what threats lie ahead for America. Dr Gorka is an internationally recognized authority on issues of national security, irregular warfare, terrorism and democratization.
Julianne Thompson-The establishment, media and pundits can't figure Trump out...what is he up to? The former Co-Chairman of the Atlanta Tea Party and former Press Secretary of the Georgia Republican Party explains.
Eric Siegel-Predictive Analytics: The Power to Predict Who Will Click, Buy, Lie or Die as explained by the author and former Columbia University professor.
Larry Pratt-Liberalism Still Stands For...The Death Of Common Sense: what does Equal Justice for Victims of Gun Violence Act actually mean? The Executive Director of Gun Owners of America explains.
Jennifer Burke-Uh Oh, Was Marco Rubio Guilty In The Ben Carson Dropout Rumors? Burke is a Co-Founder of PolitiStick and the Editor-in-Chief.
Tom Borelli-EPA's Climate Change Agenda Superseded Flint Water Crisis. Dr Borelli is a contributor with Conservative Review and is an authority on energy policy and crony capitalism.
Bob Waliszewski-Focus on the Family’s Director of Media and Culture, And director of Focus’ Plugged In department talks about the movies, “The Choice” and “Hail Cesar.”
Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio airing live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona, the headquarters for the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 408 National Park units.
On This Episode:
- Sequoia & Kings Canyon National Parks with Colleen Bathe - Chief of Interpretation, Education and Partnerships; and Sandy Blankenship – Exeter Chamber of Commerce & Sequoia Tourism Council.
- Biodiversity – Ecologist Brian Machovina discusses his upcoming new study in Science of the Total Environment, about why adopting a plant-based diet can contribute to the preservation of natural resources and have a substantial impact on biodiversity.
- Food as Imagery - New Mexico based artist Victoria Chick discusses the history of food as an art subject.
- Peanuts – Donna George, owner of The Peanut Patch in Yuma, Arizona.
Science Fiction – Writer / Film Director Olatunde Osunsanmi discusses his work on 'The Fourth Kind,' 'Evidence' and 'Falling Skies'
Join Host Live Chats
- Pro Wrestling Torch (66 chatters)
- 2D Sports Talk (9 chatters)
- L A REAL GAME RADIO (8 chatters)
- Dope Chic City (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Roberts Revoluton Radio (2 chatters)
- The Kingdom of God or Nothing (2 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Spaced Out Radio Show (1 chatters)
- CountOut Podcast (1 chatters)
- Give Him Free (1 chatters)