SORT BY Relevancy
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – publishers of NatureConnectionMagazine.com, for Big Blend Radio’s Nature Connection show, airing live from the historic Best Western Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona.
- Doreen Taylor – The award winning singer/songwriter releases her new single ‘Colors of the USA’ to benefit the National Parks Conservation Association.
- Steve Caron – Sky’s The Limit Observatory in Twentynine Palms, CA.
- Bruce Tepper - Tuolumne County Visitors Bureau in Yosemite’s Gold Country.
- Adonia Ripple - General Manager Yosemite Operations, Yosemite Conservancy
- Leah Launey – Three Rivers B&B in Three Rivers, CA
- Dana Dierkes - Kings Canyon & Sequoia National Parks
- Cynthia Johnston – Herbalist, MoonMaid Botanicals
- Aggie Garcia – Fashion Designer, Illusions by Aggie
His Heart Network proudly present "Music with a Message" with your host Champale Parks.
"Music with a Message" will be providing independent gospel artists an opportunity to share their message that God has given them through their music. Premiers this Thursday, July 17,2014 at 9:30pm est - 8:30pm cst. If you would are an independent gospel artist and you would like to be a guest on the show
in Self Help
Matthew Lesko of http://leskofreeradio.com/ tells about the lies hidden in budget cuts.
Wyomia Tyus (pronunciation: why-o-mia; is an Americanathlete, and the first person to retain the Olympic title in the 100 m. Tyus, from Tennessee State University, participated in the 1964 Summer Olympics at age 19. In the heats of the event Wilma Rudolph's world record, propelling her to a favored position for the final, where her main rival was fellow American Edith McGuire
Edith McGuire-later known as Edith McGuire Duvall, is a former Americansprinter. Born in Atlanta, McGuire ran for Tennessee State University. TSU had a very successful women's sprinting team, The Tigerbelles, in the 1960s, including triple Olympic champions Wilma Rudolph, Wyomia Tyus, and McGuire. Although McGuire's running career was short, she won six AAU titles, in three different events. Her specialty, however, was the 200 m/220 y, in which she won four of her six national titles. In 1964, she was undeafeted in her favourite event, and went to Tokyo as the main contender for the 200 m gold medal at the 1964 Summer Olympics
Martha Watson-another of the distinguished line of Tennessee State University athletes. Martha dominated the American women's long jumping scene during much of her career. In 1964, just barely out of high school, she placed second in the long jump at the U.S. Olympic trials to qualify for the American team. She made three more Olympic teams (1968-72-76) as a long jumper.
"Music witha a Message" with Champale Parks will be Kay Morris. She has been nominated for and won many many awards for not only her music but for different things she has done both national and international. A native of Jamaica raised by 2 Pentecostal Ministers. She has been on television and has been featured in newspapers and magazine articles. Tune in to hear the Message within her music.
Come join Champale Parks as she explore "Music with a Message", gospel, spiritual, contemporary gospel, hip hop gospel, and many more. Tune in July 3, 2014 at 9:30pm est - 8:30pm cst.
Brought to you by HIS HEART NETWORK
The National Marijuana News is the FIRST unibased news program to inform and educate the country on the medical and recreational marijuana movements.
Featured on this show:
NORMAN GOLDMAN--LEGAL ANALYST/ATTORNEY
DIANE GOLDSTEIN--LAW ENFORCEMENT AGAINST PROHIBITION
JOHN STOCKWELL—DIRECTOR/WRITER OF “KID CANNABIS”
Leave your comments and learn more about us at http://thenationalmarijuananews.com
The conservative Australian government is in some big trouble. After failing to sell any aspect of their budget, they've resorted to hiding away and only coming out when it's necessary. The Treasurer hasn't been seen in ages and the Prime Minister spends more time admonishing voters than explaining the budget.
Of course the Ministers out there helping to sell the budget aren't so much helping as creating a distraction from how badly the Prime Minister is selling the budget.
There are a bunch of other things happening in the world and the team will get stuck into what's happening in Thailand and let's no forget Syria and Ukraine.
So make sure you join the team and vent your spleen.
It's another epic time in Australian politics. Ok that might be a bit strong but it is truly very interesting times.
Last week we were told that the budget was in such a bad state that everyone will have to suffer. While announcing a slush fund for big business to cut their emissions and spending $24 billion on the Join Strike Fighter project.
With the budget being handed down on 13 May, the team at Rant n Rave Radio's The Agenda will be discussing the budget and its impacts on Australia. Plus there'll be some other stuff.
Remember it's always fun with more people.
Operating around the clock, seven days a week, confidential and free of cost, the National Domestic Violence Hotline provides lifesaving tools and immediate support to enable victims to find safety and live lives free of abuse. Callers to the hotline at 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) can expect highly trained experienced advocates to offer compassionate support, crisis intervention information and referral services in over 170 languages and much, much more.
In today's episode of GUC, I am delighted to welcome the president of the National Domestic Violence Hotline and the National Dating Abuse Hotline, Katie Ray-Jones.
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith, publishers of VacationStationMagazine.com, for Big Blend Radio’s Vacation Station travel show, airing live from the historic Best Western Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona, as part of the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of National Parks.
- Mark Essman & Christine Bohlke – Marin County Convention & Visitors Bureau
- John Dell’Osso – Point Reyes National Seashore in Marin County, CA
- Sandy Gordon – Tuolumne County Visitors Bureau in California’s Yosemite Gold Country
- Joe Juszkiewicz – Evergreen Lodge, gateway to Yosemite National Park
- George Wendt - Founder of OARS White Water Rafting & Adventure Travel Company
- Krisie Morgan - Julian Chamber of Commerce in San Diego’s mountain and back-country
- Artist Victoria Chick – Plein Air Painting
Travel expenses can really add up if you’re not planning ahead. Creating a Travel Budget for your entire trip can add up to big savings and a happy return. Tune in with Ja'Vonne & Bonnie for tips and essentials for “Creating a Travel Budget” and enjoy your vacation.
Join Host Live Chats
- The Portal (19 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (12 chatters)
- 63289 (8 chatters)
- HOV Radio (7 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (7 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (7 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (6 chatters)
- CSU Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- SHRAonair (5 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (4 chatters)
- Sports Card Live (4 chatters)
- Patriot Family (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Cubanarama (3 chatters)
- FulfilledRadio (3 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (3 chatters)
- Hickory Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (3 chatters)
- The Moorish Light0 (2 chatters)
- LibertyRules (2 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (2 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- MoonMaid Botanicals (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- Takeover Tuesday (1 chatters)
- The Artists Loft (1 chatters)
- The Conversation Cafe (1 chatters)
- BUZZARDSKORNER OF LOVE (1 chatters)
- BishopGeraldScott (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)