SORT BY Relevancy
Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith – mother-daughter travel team and publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for the last day of Big Blend Radio’s 2-day Travel Radio Expo! This show airs live from Yerington Inn, in western Nevada.
On This Episode:
- Travel writer Linda Kissam ‘Food, Wine & Shopping Diva’ discusses her recent trip to France
- Leah Launey of Three Rivers Bed & Breakfast and Ranger Brady Wendt of Lake Kaweah will discuss Summer Fun in Three Rivers, California
- Becky Frost, senior manager of consumer education at Experian Consumer Services will discuss Identity Theft and Travel Safety
- Todd Montgomery – Travel writer and photographer for Life-Uncorked.com, will discuss media trips and events organized by the International Food Wine & Travel Writers Association.
- John Garder, Director, Budget and Appropriations for National Parks Conservation Association will try call in from his California Climate Ride!
Plus, Hollywood History with Steve Schneickert!
What to see? What to do? And Why you might want to include a National Park in your travel plans.
The last I heard, we have 401 National Parks or Monuments in the United States. If you love visiting our National Parks, you want to join the National Park Travelers Club.
There are 58 National Parks in the United States and territories with everything from a Rain Forrest in Washington, deathly heat in Death Valley, and the Everglades of Florida with aligators. If you plan to visit several parks in a calender year, there is an annual pass that will be well worth it.
Did you know that the Great Smoky Mountains is the most visited National Park? There are more than 9 million visitors each year. The 2nd most visited site is The Grand Canyon.
Tune in and find out more on why visiting our national parks is well worth the time.
Photos credits by: CNaene, Liz Noffsinger, Rawich, aeypix, and puttsk at FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Music with a Message with Champale Parks
Writer of worship and praise hits such as, “You are my joy”, and “My Everything", Roderick "Rod-Wil" Wilborn has emerged as one of Christian music’s most energetic Praise and worship leaders. His musicianship can be heard on different albums such as Rhonda Crowder(Pour Down) and Mike Teezy(Scurrrrrr, Coming out Gold) just to name a few.
Tonight at 8pm est - 7pm cst right here on His Heart Network
You have probably heard of "haters" or "trolls" or "cyber-bullies." Where did they come from? Why do they attack? Has the digital world of social media and mobile created a new underground culture of bad behaviour? Join Deb and Tom as they converse with Peggy Parks, a leading civility expert form the Parks Image Group, Inc. (www.theparksimagegroup.com) about the lack of civil behaviour online and what we can do to make the Internet a safer place to express ourselves and disagree in a respectful manner with those who we do not share the same perspective. Respecting boundaries, taking responsibility for our own online comments and conduct, and setting a good example for others are some of the topics we will hit on during the interview.
About Peggy: Peggy Parks has the opportunity to see people in business settings as well as social ones. A key element in her observations is noticing how people treat each other. That’s how she discovered a lack of civility in the world and decided to do her part to change that. As the Southeast’s leading Civility Expert, Peggy views good manners, the ability to listen to learn and to appreciate other viewpoints as key elements for civility. And a person who practices civility actually polishes their personal image. Featured in numerous publications, radio and TV, Peggy is pleased to count UPS, Southern Company and The Coca-Cola Company among her clients. Peggy can be reached at Peggy@TheParksImageGroup.com or 404/266-3858.
LIVE from our Studio . . It's "Budget For Business" YOUR Financial Solutions Talk Show with Giovanni Wade.
Yeeaaah! That's right we are now LIVE on the RADIO! And I am excited about all the people we will be helping over the next days, weeks, months and years to come. We have this Radio Show (http://BudgetRadio.money) our Business, "Budget for Business, LLC, our Websites (by request), LIvE Conference Calls and YES, LIVE Meetings, Seminars and one-on-one Counseling sessions.
All this and a whole lot more to help you OR someone you know who is struggling with this needed and mandatory tool called MONEY. With Budget for Business, WE will help you get it all together: Credit Repair (possibly FREE!), Budgeting, Money Management, Living, Giving, Saving and Growing Money with our popular 70-10-10-10 Principle. We are set and ready to go! LIVE Radio, Community Outreach, Family Meetings, Church Seminars, Individual consultations, YES! Stay tuned for our first and many, many, many more shows.
Don Anderson has served the sporting fraternity in Jamaica and the Caribbean for over thirty years in various administrative and management positions. He served as the President of the Jamaica Men’s Field Hockey Association between 1979 and 1983, was elected the 2 Vice President of the Jamaica Olympic Association in 1981, a position he held until he was elected the 1 Vice President of the JOA in 1997, serving until 2013 in that capacity. He has held managerial positions for Jamaica at the last seven Olympic Games from Seoul in 1988 through to London in 2012, serving as the Chef de Mission for the Jamaica team to the last five Olympic Games. In this capacity he worked with Usain Bolt in the Athens, Beijing and London Games and several other top athletes.
He is currently the Chairman of the Government’s Institute of Sports, appointed by the Prime Minister, a member of the National Council on Sports, chaired by the Prime Minister, and Chairman of the Government’s Capacity Building and Infrastructure Committee charged with the responsibility of spearheading the establishment of the National Sports Museum of Jamaica. Ground for this museum is expected to be broken soon.
Bergen County Sheriff Michael Saudino talks about his department's 2015 budget at 10 a.m. Tuesday, May 18 on the next episode of Record Talk Radio.
Saudino talks about the savings he anticipates from the decision to fold the County Police into the Sheriff's Office.
He also discusses some of the cuts the freeholders are seeking from him in this year's budget and well as additional funds he is seeking for training
The National Brotherhood Conference of the Nation Of Islam Radio Program
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (494 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (75 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (56 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (23 chatters)
- Papa Lou (18 chatters)
- HOV Radio (17 chatters)
- ParanormalPsychicRadio (14 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (13 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (11 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (11 chatters)
- Witch School (10 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (10 chatters)
- thelordshour (10 chatters)
- Straitway (8 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (7 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (7 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (6 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (6 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (5 chatters)
- AlimBey (4 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- Islamic House of Israel (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (3 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (2 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (2 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (2 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- CenterStage (1 chatters)
- Curious Times (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Blog Talk USA (1 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- The Keno Trice Show (1 chatters)
- Taylor Kennedie Media (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- Reach Out America (1 chatters)