SORT BY Relevancy
Join the SNP crew of Jeff, Dustin, Darren and The Mick as they recap the weekend in sports and everything else too! On the Monday show:
- A retrospective of the late Ken Norton in The Narrative
- A look at all the crazy blowouts in college football
- Talk of the Cowboys and the rest of the NFL including why the NFC sucks so much
- A journey into Mick's Pub for a look at the new Fall TV shows, a look at the Emmy's and the craziness in Kenya
- Shoveling dirt on the Texas Rangers and the retiring on the Great Mariano
- Other sports, laughs, wheels-off moments and the like
Live Monday Sept 23rd from 7:30-9PM or anytime on Itunes or at www.thesportsnarrative.com
Welcome to the new schedule for The Sports Narrative Radio Show!
Mondays and Thursdays from 7:30 to 9PM each week of the football season.
Tonight on the show:
- A recap of the weekend's college football key match-ups
- A breakdown of every NFL game of Week 1
- Baseball talk as the playoff reces heat up
- News and Notes from all around the world of sports
- And the home of Mick's Pub, the most explosive segment allowed on the Internet
Join us Monday Sept 9th from 7:30 to 9PM CDT live or anytime as a podcast!
On an action packed 90 minutes episode of The Sports Narrative Radio Show
- We discuss the opening of the State Fair of Texas tomorrow and possibly issue an eating challenge
- Feltman breakdowns the final weekend of the regular season in baseball and who's in or out
- A preview of the weekend ahead in college and pro football as well as any other sports that may be happening
- We unveil a new segment and possibly a new Superhero?
- The show ends with some terrible picks in various games guaranteed to lose you money
So "hide your kids, hide your wives" cuz The Sports Narrative goes live 7:30-9PM on the 26th or anytime on Itunes or at www.thesportsnarrative.com
Join the 2 Jeffs (Bowers and Feltman) as they get you ready for the sports weekend! On the show this week:
- We discuss the end of the Texas Rangers season and whether the front office drama is back
- Mr. Feltman guides through the teams still playing in the postseason and his pick for the World Series
- Just as baseball ends here locally in Dallas, we turn our sights to hockey and basketball. Mr. Bowers gives you a brief preview of the NHL season and what to expect from the Dallas Stars
- We let Mr. Feltman lead us into his segment, entitled the Fountain of Feces, to talk about whatever jumps into his brain.
- And of course no show is complete without talk of the "foos-ball" A look and the weekend ahead in college and the pros and some expert picks by the only man in America above .500 vs Vegas this season (at least on this show).
So gather around your old-timey radio, pop some popcorn and grab the one you love for the best 90 mins of your life! Thursday Oct 3rd from 8-9:30 CDT
Join the crew as they reunite for a jam packed show. Here's what you can expect from 8-10PM CDT Wed night!
2. Putting the Draft to Bed
3. Jason Collins - the positives and negatives
4. NBA Playoffs
5. Mick's Pub - Stories from NY and movie stars
6. Getting caught up with the MLB
7. Hockey playoffs beginning and Stars talk
A special pre-St Patrick's Day show featuring a special visit with Dustin Copening live from Spring Training, the latest on the Dallas Cowboys and the rest of NFL Free Agency moves, discussions about the NBA, the NHL and college hoops as we make a wild wager on the NCAA brackets! All that and Irish updates and entertainment news with The Right Reverend Mick and you've got one helluva show! Join us live tonight 8PM CDT!
Join Us for 2 great shows back to back Live on Network Radio from 7-9 pm EST
7 - 8pm EST You're Not Laughing Anymore Ep #7
8 - 9pm EST Retracing the Steps of Our Ancestors Ep # 1
24/7 Chatroom Link
Or Watch the LIVESTREAM Video Channel
With August in the rear view mirror, The Sports Narrative Radio Show is kicking it into high gear to bring you all the sports you want when you want it! On this week's show:
- A recap of the opening week of college football, what we learned and what's ahead
- A look ahead to week one of the NFL season including picks against the spread by our experts (and our amateurs)
- All the latest in the pennant races in MLB and a heated debate over the merits of Yu Darvish as an "Ace" right now
- Fun and frivolity as we stop off and Mick's Pub
- And more news and notes from all over the world of sports
Add to that some brand new music, lots of laughs and plenty of nut-kicking and you've got 2 hours of can't-miss sports talk! Wednesday Sept 4th from 8-10PM CDT
Reminder: Due to popular demand, next week starts our new schedule of Mondays AND Thursday nights 7:30-9PM CDT That's 3 big hours a week now!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Channel Panel (343 chatters)
- John Baptist (94 chatters)
- Omega Man (23 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (22 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (20 chatters)
- Allfaaraa Live (17 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (15 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (14 chatters)
- dtm radio (14 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO STAFF (11 chatters)
- HOV Radio (10 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (9 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (6 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- Kawakab (2 chatters)
- Larry Csonka (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Chef Cardinales Cooking Show (2 chatters)