SORT BY Relevancy
A weekly radio blog about my life with myopathy and anything else I feel like talking about. From football to motor sports to life. Come spend 30 minutes with me and hopefuly have a different look on life. Maybe I will be able to get my sister on the show been trying for a while and get her to call in. We will see tune in to find out. thanks all Kyle
About: Walter F. Mish: A New Day Radio Show Producer:
I was diagnosed with type 2 Diabetes in 1997 I had just gotten married in 1996 and working in management didn’t really understand about diabetes so I was not paying that much attention to my health. but i was exercising more watch my diet i changed jobs which was a hardware retail store which was a strenuous job and I lost alot of weight numbers dropped in my blood glucose readings so i felt i was healed I stopped taking my medication and seeing dr.
I went a couple of years when one day at work I thought I was having a heart attack they took me in the ambulance as they asked questions about my health I proudly announced that I was an ex diabetic, his answer was no you didn’t once a diabetic always a diabetic wow what a slapped in the face only to be told at the emergency room I was diagnosed with cardio myopathy.
A disease of the heart when the walls of my heart muscles are weakened from diabetes
So on the mend I started taking meds reguarly and I thought i was getting better but still not paying attention to my health then on august 10th 2006 I drove myself to work it was hot and we worked hard we even took a later lunch. but when i was on my way to lunch i felt light headed
I thought it was low sugar so i ignored it but when i sat for lunch my left arm kept falling down
then room started spinning i turned around in my chair and held on my boss asked if I was ok my answer was no, yes I was having a stroke I had blockage in my carotid arteries were clogged cutting off oxygen to the brain which caused me to lose use to my left side.
Today, stories of courageous parents raising special needs children are all around us, but the medical ethics community wants us to believe that everyone would be better off if children were aborted or euthanized before they become a "burden" on others.
Our guest today is Marie Wood, a mother of not one but two young boys with Myotubular Myopathy, a congenital disease that is fatal for newborn babies without medical intervention. Marie will be on to tell us the story of trial and triumph in her family as she and her husband raise a total of four boys in their loving home.
Join Host Live Chats
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (39 chatters)
- Ms Blue (31 chatters)
- Thirdphaseofmoon UFO Sightings (23 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (18 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (15 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (13 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (8 chatters)
- My Psychic Connection (6 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (5 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (5 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (4 chatters)
- Witch School (3 chatters)
- WrestleTalk with Rob and Ray (3 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Sportsology (1 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (1 chatters)
- BennetPomerantz0 (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Funky Monkey MMA Radio (1 chatters)
- Give Him Free (1 chatters)
- GregaGarcia (1 chatters)
- HoneySoul (1 chatters)
- Path Of Life (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (1 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (1 chatters)
- DymondsRadio Live (0 chatters)