SORT BY Relevancy
I Am Liberty! on American Preppers Radio Friday *7:00pm/Est *6:00pm/Ct *5:00pm/Mt *4:00pm/Pt Live Listen and Chat go to: http://prepperbroadcasting.com/listen-chat/ We are all learning. Every day we are reading and learning. How to's and What if's. The thing is now more than ever there are many keyboard survivalists and article writers who are looking to get traffic with outlandish articles that could hurt you more than help you. Tonight on I Am Liberty we are going to talk about the most popular prepper myths out there. I have talked about many of the more controversial ideas that are worth considering in this topic. Wild edibles are great the knowledge is necessary but if you think wood sorrel and burdock is going to sustain you long term than you might as well scarp the plans for a chicken coop and use that wood for your coffin.
Articles claim everything from finding direction by moss growth and staving off hypothermia with alochol. Reading is always good so long as you can disseminate the real deal from that which would get you killed. It’s important and though we can laugh about it there are many people who believe that they can buy their way out of hunger.
It’s going to be a show for much conversation and contention. I advise you guys to call in and dispel this myths or tell me why you think they are being misdiagnosed. Don’t miss it. Its I Am Liberty live on www.prepperbroadcasting.com Tags: American Preppers Radio, Preppers Broadcasting, I Am Liberty, Myths
Myths about health and wellness perpetuate themselves because people tend to pass along information to others that is totally untrue. Experts say that in the world of fitness, myths and half-truths are what may be keeping individuals from getting the workout and results desired. To assist us in putting our best foot forward and dispelling some of these myths Soy interviews the “Fitness Guru: Cora O’Kelley”.
The first of a four part series discussing the myths surrounding the most popular paranormal phenomenon of today. This episode is about the ghost hysteria that had become more and more prevalent in popular media. This is actually a new version of a previous episode that had to be removed due to technical difficuties.
October is National Physical Therapy Month! Join Core Wellness' owner and founder, Dr. Elizabeth Polis, PT, DPT, as she debunks some common myths about physical therapy and also dishes on some of her favorite physical therapy practices. Currently not taking calls - listen only mode.
In today’s society, there are various forms of media bias, including (but not limited to) slanted reporting that attacks a particular race, religion and sexual orientation.
Join host Kay Quinn as she and co-hosts Raymond Kirk and Michael Flemons discuss the myths and misinformation in favor of the exceptional over the ordinary, which gives the impression that rare events are more common, when in fact they are not.
REAL Talk is a community oriented show that focuses and engage dialog on very real issues that repeatedly plague and disenfranchise local communities. It is designed to open the lines of communication to address the hard issues many are afraid to discuss in this climate of racial divide.
We can no longer afford to walk around and ignore the elephant in the room. This is our time to engage the proverbial elephant head on.
Follow Kay on Twitter. Like us on Facebook and buy her book "How Much Does God Co$t" to show your support!
Are you ready? Let the conversations begin...
On July 26, Lucian Vâlsan, James Huff and whoever shall call in will be talking about the constant process of rewriting history in which various gender ideologues (and, frankly, ideologues in general) engage constantly in order to suppress facts and make it all look like the reality is fitting to their ideology.
To make things worse, some of their lies and their misleading interpretations of history have now become quite mainstream and, in some countries (like Sweden), are quite close to be deemed State truths – like in the University of Uppsala from Sweden where the “gender power structure perspective” (könskraft perspektiv) was deemed as absolute binding truth and contesting it would mean the end of one’s academic career.
There are many myths that people believe. For instance, it’s still a common belief that Columbus was the first European to go to America – in spite of the fact that it is already a matter of historical fact that the Norwegian exploratory Leiv Eiriksson did that almost 500 years earlier and established the first settlement there – Nyfødtland (today, Newfoundland, Canada).
But what are the historical myths constantly advanced with regards to relationships between men and women? We will try to analyze and debunk as many as possible, this Friday, on The Voice of Europe!
The subject is tricky so please join us and call in at (001) 310 388 9709, or Skype in, after the news. Tell us about the lies about your country’s history that are being advanced by gender ideologues!
The show begins at 7 PM London time
That is 8 PM CET (Berlin time)
That is 9 PM EET (Bucharest time)
That is 10 PM Minsk time
And, finally, 11 PM Moscow time.
And for the listeners from North America this means 2 PM EST, 1 PM CST, 12 PM MST and 11 AM PST.
Join us as we continue our discussion of common PT-related myths in celebration of October's National Physical Therapy Month. Core Wellness & Physical Therapy owner and founder, Dr. Elizabeth Polis, PT, DPT, will debunk and take a deeper dive into more common myths surrounding physical therapy and tells listeners and patients what they really need to know. Currently not taking calls - listen only mode.
Your first Tarot deck has to be given to you. You can't read the cards for yourself. Never let anyone touch your deck.
Join host Rebecca Brown and her BFF Tarot Tim as they explore these and other prevailing Tarot myths!
At the bottom of the hour the Tarot-reading duo will take calls and read the cards on-air!
Did you know that physicists now agree that the 6 days of creation referred to in the Bible, actually equates to 4.5 billion years?
Join us for a discussion at 8pm EST with Professor Solomon Huriash on biblical myths and a discussion of his book, "Why Human Beings Do Not Need Blind Faith to Believe in Creationism. We discuss how the Bible actually aligns and syncs to scientific thought.
To join the conversation give us a call at 805-292-0337.
We will discuss myths about love. We will explore questions such as, "should married people love each other unconditionally?", "If someone loves you should they know what you need?", "Should the excitement you feel when falling in love last forever?" and more. Call or email in and join the discussion.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (496 chatters)
- AVoiceforMen (277 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (40 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (37 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (30 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO HOST (24 chatters)
- The Audible (22 chatters)
- Love Productions (21 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (16 chatters)
- RHeart (15 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (15 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (12 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (12 chatters)
- Curious Times (12 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (12 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (11 chatters)
- Minsotagirl (11 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (11 chatters)
- The Big Thicket Watch (10 chatters)
- Butterfly Dreams Abuse Recovery (10 chatters)
- The View from Montana (9 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (9 chatters)
- Olivia Wilder (7 chatters)
- Common Sense Psychic (7 chatters)
- Tribe Radio (7 chatters)
- Warrior 4 Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- bapnation (6 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Dave in the City (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (5 chatters)
- drkate (4 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- johncinque (4 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (4 chatters)
- Black FreeThinkers (4 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (4 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (4 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (4 chatters)
- SirTemplar (4 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (4 chatters)
- TheExceptionalConservativeShow (4 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (3 chatters)
- TP3 Radio (3 chatters)
- WTP 4R People (3 chatters)
- Growl Radio (3 chatters)
- RotoRadio (3 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (3 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (3 chatters)
- Funny to the Moon (3 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (2 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (2 chatters)
- God In The Midst (2 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Media (2 chatters)
- ALI ONLNE RADIO (2 chatters)
- 1YAHFearingMan EstX1969 (2 chatters)
- Rapid Radio Network (2 chatters)
- mashahba (2 chatters)
- Never Daunted Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Ninja Scroll (2 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (2 chatters)
- Wild World (2 chatters)
- VOICE OF REASON at FMSM (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Tinfoil Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Totally Driven Radio Network (1 chatters)
- On Air with Douglas (1 chatters)
- poorbiker (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- N Plain English (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- Lance Scurv (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Power Play Network (1 chatters)
- Roxx Radio (1 chatters)
- Shay Star Radio (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- Bikers of America (1 chatters)
- David Fournier (1 chatters)
- Howling Wolfs Raido (1 chatters)
- InThe Plug (1 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- FFN On The Air (1 chatters)
- Fightin Words Radio (1 chatters)