SORT BY Relevancy
Myth or truth? Fact or Fiction? With advanced technology we have all heard about the sightings, reports and encounters with fascinating creatures such as; the "Mothman", Bigfoot (aka Sasquatch), Chupacabra to name a few. Join our panel as we debate the mystery and the data that surrounds these intriguing questions. Do they exist? If you have had an experience we would LOVE to hear your story on air. If we can't see it, or science has yet to be persuaded, how do we know, and so we ask; Does it really exist? Join this provocative discussion as our Starz Panel of experts share their spiritual narrative and beliefs.
Join us as we expand from last week's amazing topic and continue to ask; Fact or Fiction, Myth or More? Last week's exciting and provocative show which featured some call in guests, and astounding personal encounters continues this Monday as we listen to our Spiritual panel of experts and invite guests to join us while we delve a little deeper into those controversial mysteries, discussing such things as crop circles, UFO's, strange encounters, and mythical beings such as fairies, and other supernatural events. While not always supported by the science community, if we see it, film it, or encounter it, then does it exist? You be the judge as our panel presents their fascinating views. We would love to hear from you, whether you are a skeptic or you have a first hand experience to share. Please join us as we continue to probe for answers~
THE MYTH OF MANDEL Black South Africans & the Pan African Congress (PAC) fought for land, so why did Mandela make the Raw Deal to surrender land to the APARTHIED government? Why is Nelson Mandela celebrated and not Robert Sobukwe (South African political dissident, who founded the Pan Africanist Congress in opposition to Apartheid)? Let The Truth Be Told! People are screaming "Mandela is a Sell Out"! Mandela/Scamdela! Mandela was more focused on reconciliation than improving
Jeremiah Dancy is the Visiting Assistant Professor of Military History at Sam Houston State University in Texas.
He received his DPhil from the University of Oxford, where his research examined British naval manning at the end of the eighteenth century.
His book, The Myth of the Press Gang, is due out in 2014.
He holds a BA in history from Appalachian State University, and a MA in Naval History from the University of Exeter.
Jeremiah served as a US Marine for four years, and was deployed throughout the Western Pacific and Indian Oceans.
Many choose this route for a good reason but are often mislead once they begin that journey. Thinking that we are keeping people safe by keeping ourselves seperate may sound good but in reality, is a myth. The best thing we can do is address our issues head-on, find a solution that works for us and share it to the world.
This is an objective look at Hollywood and the TV industry from an insider who started at the complete bottom like many people. This episode is informative, funny at times, but more so a harsh reality of Hollywood and making it in the film and TV industry for the people who want to pursue that route.
Jonathan Bailor, author of The Calorie Myth, returns to Underground Wellness Radio to reveal why eating MORE and exercising LESS is the key to healthy and long-term fat loss. Topics will include: * How eating less and exercising more actually slows the metabolism * Just how little fat (and how much muscle) you lose when “dieting” * How to “unclog” your hormonal system for effortless fat loss * Why just 20 minutes a week of exercise is all you need. (Even I’m skept
Myth – The Origin of Man
The story of Myth is a graphic tale that tells of human origins… the how, and the why. In the true spirit of mythology, this novel takes you through the details of the events and situations that arose between the first humans and their extraterrestrial reptilian creators, the Anunaki.
We are live for September! Join us this week as we chat with the fabulous Aby Garvey about the "SuperMom" Myth. Is it possible to be a SuperMom? Tune in and chime in!
in Self Help
Our bodies and our minds tell us a lot about our age. Join Barbara Hetzel, Connie Rogers, and Kim Ravida and explore the age myth.
Barbara E. Hetzel is the owner and founder of Ridge Top Coaching, a life and leadership coaching firm that engages leaders and teams in developing and expanding their gifts and talents for the world. As an accomplished professional in the field of training and organizational development, she has over 25 years of experience helping others discover and embrace true calling. Helping people live the life they want while being their authentic self is Barb's passion and desire.
Connie Rogers of Bite Size Pieces is Certified Integrated Health Coach, Lifestyle Educator, Health & Wellness Writer, Author, 36 years Cosmetologist, Skin Expert, Spa Owner, Mother, Certified Reiki Master, Certified Essential Oil Therapist, Accredited through the American Association of Drugless Practitioners. Being a Health Coach, her clients typically include business men & women who want to incorporate new healthy habits, new tools & skills into their already busy lifestyles and need support in doing so.
Kim Ravida is the founder and CEO of Kim Ravida Coaching. Kim is a Lifestyle and Business Coach who works with women entrepreneurs, business owners and holistic health professionals to lead happy and healthy lives while building and leading successful and profitable businesses. Kim supports and guides her clients to make decisions and choices that support their lives, pulling in what is important to them, their values and goals so that they are healthy, joyful and happy in their personal and professional lives.
Join Kelly as she interviews Jeremy Taylor! Jeremy Taylor, an ordained Unitarian Universalist minister, has worked with dreams for over forty years; he blends the values of spirituality with an active social conscience and a Jungian perspective. Founding member and past president of the International Association for the Study of Dreams, he has written four books integrating dream symbolism, mythology, and archetypal energy. The latest is: The Wisdom of Your Dreams: Using Dreams to Tap Into Your Unconscious and Transform Your Life. His earlier books - The Living Labyrinth: Universal Themes in Myths, Dreams and the Symbolism of Waking Life; Where People Fly and Water Runs Uphill; and Dream Work, have been translated into many languages.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (153 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (38 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (34 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (34 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (23 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (23 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (20 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (19 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (17 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (16 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (15 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (14 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (13 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- CULTURE FREEDOM RADIO (11 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (8 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (7 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (6 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (5 chatters)
- The Captain0 (5 chatters)
- WinchesterBros (4 chatters)
- LargeInCharge Radio (4 chatters)
- Chicago Girlfriends (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (3 chatters)
- Grudge Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- The Pawz Cauze Show (3 chatters)
- Sherry Andrea (2 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (2 chatters)
- MnM Missing N Murdered (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Erica Q Cooper Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- The Ladies Man (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (1 chatters)
- Tru Talk All Day (1 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (1 chatters)
- Twilight Talk Radio presents (1 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (0 chatters)