SORT BY Relevancy
The Internet is an amazing creation of the modern world. And now more than ever before communicating on the Internet has taken off. With blogs, forums, chat rooms, twitter, facebook, myspace, tumblr, youtube, godtube,... the list goes on and on, what opportunities exist for churches to enhance their fellowships with internet tools. Webhosting is at all time cost to benefit high. For just a small monthly fee you or your church can have a website with amazing features and tremendous power to manage data through MySQL, to host forums, and to securely interact and process trancsactions over the Web. Internet ministry is an opportunity waiting for a church just like yours, for a christian just like you.
Ken Freeman shares about Hosting-Master.com new cloud based hosting solutions. Learn how you can put your business or nonprofit website up on the cloud for full cloud backup, fast delivery and one-click upscaling to a large an account or as many clusters as you need.
The Future of hosting is here! Full cloud based hosting using traditional CPANEL, PHPMYADMIN and WHM / MYSQL accounts.
Our sponsor: http://hosting-master.com
Daniel Raskin, Chief Identity Strategist at Sun, joined Sun News Radio live from the MySQL Conference & Expo to talk about the Sun Identity Management Suite announcements made there.
Join us as our guest Marten Mickos, SVP Database Group, MySQL, discusses MySQL's integration with Sun and Software Freedom Day.
Chhandomay Mandal and Maijaliisa Burkert review Sun in the news this week including Amazon's new cloud storage offering based on MySQL software, OpenOffice.org's 100 million download milestone, the announced availability of Sun investor proxy materials, and a new maintenance release of VirtualBox.
Sun Microsystems, Inc. provides network computing infrastructure solutions that include computer systems, software, storage and services, with core brands including the Java technology platform, the Solaris operating system, MySQL, StorageTek and the UltraSPARC processor. Join Radian6 and Joshua Reynolds of Sun Microsystems on Feb 18, 2010 at 2pm EST as we discuss how Sun has begun using social media in its marketing strategies and where the company hopes to head with social media integration and engagement.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (53 chatters)
- Jay King Network (12 chatters)
- Angelically Inspired (10 chatters)
- TXHXOXRX MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (10 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (5 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (5 chatters)
- Heavenly World Network (4 chatters)
- Triple DarkGodis Radio (3 chatters)
- Charlotte View Internet Radio (3 chatters)
- Alana Reign (2 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (2 chatters)
- PA Independent Living (1 chatters)
- Psychic Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Stovall Communications Network (1 chatters)
- The Boochcast (1 chatters)
- The Networking Diva Hour (1 chatters)
- Barbara Grace Reynolds (1 chatters)
- BlackHebrewIsraeliteRadioShow (1 chatters)
- Denise Griffitts (1 chatters)