SORT BY Relevancy
Autumn is the perfect time to slow down & enjoy life more. The weather is cooling down. The trees are showing their beautiful colors. Your family is always busy with school, sports, activities & more. Now is the time for Simple Joy! In this episode, Jean Ann discusses ways to preserve herbs so you can not only enjoy them longer but throughout the winter. Jean Ann also talks about the joy found in afternoon naps. Not just for kids anymore. Then she shares a great recipe for chipotle chili that has a few surprises in it. Sit back with a cup of spiced tea & relax with this episode of Simple Joy!
The kids are heading back to school. Autumn is almost here! Right behind Autumn is Halloween, closely followed by Thanksgiving & Christmas! It's enough to make you crawl into your bed, pull the covers over your head & hide until the first of the year!
Calm down! Jean Ann Duckworth is ready to help you begin the school year right when you live a Life of Simple Joy! Now until the end of the year, Jean Ann is offering tips, advice, ideas, recipes & more to help you reduce stress & put the joy back into your life & the life of your family!
In this episoe, Jean Ann helps you organize your kitchen for back-to-school, offers tips for Fall house cleaning & shares a great & simple recipe for those busy Autumn evenings!
Make Life a Celebration! Make it a Simple Joy!
Back-to-school can be stressful for families... especially Mom! so much to do! So much to buy! So much to remember! It's easy to become overwhelmed by the whole thing. this year, keep your stress under control with Simple Joy!
Jean Ann Duckworth offers you tips, ideas, advice & more to make back-to-school time easier for the whole family. in this episode, Jean Ann has tips to help everyone in the family stay healthy when heading back to school, shares ways to "Mind Your P's" when shopping for school & has a fabulous recipe the entire family will love!
When heading back-to-school, remember:
Make Life a Celebration! Make it a Simple Joy!
Do you really want to spend your summer cooped up inside? Breathing only the stale air put out by your iar conditioner? NO, you don't1 Even if you think you do, your really, really don't. Especially when it is so easy to create an outdoor living space that you & your family can enjoy all summer long. In this episode, Jean Ann offers tips & ideas to help you design & create your outdoor living space for little or NO cost, just by using things you already have around the house, things that are going unused anyway!
Jean Ann also has a wonderful summer recipe that's perfect when you have friends over for lunch or perhaps that shower you agreed to host this summer.
Sit back & relax this summer as you enjoy My Simple Joy Life!
Stay on top of garden maintenance this summer with 2 simple hand tools, trowel & cultivator. How to choose the proper one for the work that needs to be done? In this episode, Jean Ann discusses trowels & hand cultivators, how to choose them & how to use them. You may even want more than one of each to get the job done easily.
Summer afternoons are perfect for naps. What do you do when your kids refuse to enjoy the pleasure of a relaxing nap? Jean Ann offers tips to help you, and your kids enjoy summer naps.
Three bean salad has been a picnic & potluck favorite for generations. Jean Ann share a recipe for 3 bean salad passed down to her by her grandmother, the infamous Lena B.
Take a break this summerby living your own life of simple joy!
Join LM Young and Nadiyah and My Rays of Light Radio, on Tuesday at 10pm EST.
We will be discussing getting touch with our bodies...through good nutritional health.
We encourage our audience to call in at 646-564-9708 to be a part of the conversation.
Share your recipes and stories with the audience.
Good nutrition can/will improve most medical issues.
Let's get healthy together....by "Getting In Touch With Your Body" too
Feel free to contact us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/lightrays1
Or on Face Book at LM Young or in our group called My Rays of Light Radio Network
If you are interested in becoming a radio show host on the My Rays of Light Radio Network...please inbox us for more information
The kids are back in school. Summer is slowly winding down. time to turn our thoughts to Autumn & the busy time of year ahead of us. No time to panic! Simply let Jean Ann Duckworth help you celebrate all the joys Autumn (& the rest of the year) has to offer! In this episode, Jean Ann shares a selection of fragrances that help you relax, offers an extremely easy recipe for cucumber pickles (no cooking involved!) & shares tips to help you save money on clothes this fall. This program may be short but it is packed with information to help you life a Life of Simple Joy!
Join Host Live Chats
- Tune In Tomorrow (17 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (16 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (14 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- GradeGov (6 chatters)
- Patriot Family (5 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (5 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (4 chatters)
- Dark Twitter (4 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (3 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (3 chatters)
- NYCDaFuture (3 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (2 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (2 chatters)
- The Souls Intent (2 chatters)
- Positively Autistic (2 chatters)
- Off the Rails Radio (2 chatters)
- Sandra Booker (2 chatters)
- Smack Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (2 chatters)
- 27 Outs Podcast Home of MiLB TalkX (2 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- Dr Ed Moloney (1 chatters)
- BennetPomerantz (1 chatters)
- Bucco Talk0 (1 chatters)
- CAST OUT DEMONS (1 chatters)
- Christism with Nadia Khalil Bradley (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (1 chatters)
- Hrafnstong Radio (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- Jaimie Hope (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Pnut aka Mr Jones (1 chatters)
- Real Talk with Tranell (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart (1 chatters)
- Kissmeimpsychic (1 chatters)
- Like It Or Not Michael Lane (1 chatters)
- Mikeisha (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (1 chatters)
- The Wheat Report (1 chatters)
- Trek Talking (1 chatters)
- UAM Radio (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- Your Dunamas Life (1 chatters)
- The Nathan Karn Show (0 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (0 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (0 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (0 chatters)
- American Statesman (0 chatters)