SORT BY Relevancy
MRT Performance and Whiteline have combined to produce STi Grudge Match which compares two identical Subaru MY08 Impreza WRX Sti’s with changes to power related parts and suspension related parts on each of the cars.
Brett Middleton and Jim Gurieff talk about the Subaru MY08 STi Grudge Match which featured the MRT Performance FQ08 STi with a 40kw increase in performance with the Ecutek enhanced ECU and a correctly tuned exhaust against the Whiteline P28 STi with a package of handling parts to make the car handle better, point better and have a higher level of grip.
Barbara Conelli interviews adventurer Linda Heslegrave.
Linda Heslegrave has two passions – travel and reading. Her favourite quote: “The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.” (St. Augustine). She travels with passport, toothbrush, books, credit card, local cash and some clothes. Her memories are her photos. She lives in Toronto, Canada.
Linda’s itchy feet have taken her to all continents except Antarctica. She regularly returns to New York City, London, the south of France and Spoleto, Italy. She wants to revisit Denmark, Nepal, Australia, Puerto Escondido, St. Petersburg, Moscow, Istanbul and Fez. She loves the vibrancy of Mexico City. Linda’s wish list includes Vietnam, Argentina, Chile, Japan, Jordan, the Faroe Islands and the Canadian High Arctic. She wants to attend performances at all the great opera houses. There’s always another page in the book. Linda spends her downtime in Muskoka, Ontario, reading travel books and researching her next trip.
Linda is a Canadian Representative for Martin Randall Travel (MRT). MRT is the leading specialist in cultural holidays, organising a unique series of all-inclusive music festivals and around 220 small-group tours every year in the UK and Europe, Middle East, India, Africa and North America. www.martinrandall.com
Linda is a moderator for the online travel group, TheTravelzine. The Zine is non-commercial and has more than 1500 members. It’s a valuable source of information for travellers who have ‘been there www.thetravelzine.com
Associate and former opening band, engineer, writer, and producer, also of Morris Day and Time, and Journey Graham Central Station and the list only gets bigger. Jim McCullum's agent will be here to discuss The Jim McCullum Project and his new album that he is about to go on tour with.
highline residences kim tian road | highline residences tiong bahru mrt
Are you suffering from a stubborn health problem that won’t go away no matter what you try? Or perhaps the medications and treatments you’re taking aren’t actually getting at the root cause of your illness. But you want something that will! If you feel this way, or perhaps know someone that does, consider some important facts:
* Medical Research has shown that sensitivities to food and food chemicals can be involved in a wide array of painful symptoms and chronic health problems.
* If foods and additives in your diet are causing your illness, whatever medications you take will ultimately fail because they only mask the symptoms. They don’t treat the underlying cause of the symptoms. And as is too often the case, many medications have side effects that can lead to other health problems.
* If food sensitivities are causing your illness and you don’t properly address them, you could easily end up suffering for many years, spending thousands of dollars for treatments that will never work the way you want.
Millions of Americans suffer from food sensitivities.
The following conditions are often directly related to the foods we eat:
* Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
* Acid Reflux
* Migraine and other headaches
* Weight Imbalances
* Chronic Fatigue
* Skin Eruptions
* Brain Fog
* Many other lingering health problems
Even so-called “healthy” foods such as salmon, chicken, apples, or garlic can provoke symptoms in sensitive individuals.
Join me for a discussion on the LEAP MRT test with Ethan Demitchell of Signet Diagnostic Corporation.
For health related books and DVDs, visit the UW Store.
Hosted by Sean Croxton of Underground Wellness. www.undergroundwellness.com
condo near mrt | hamilton scotts
Brett Middleton from MRT Performance and Subaru Secrets talks about the differences between the Mitsubishi Evo 9 and 10 and the Subaru MY07 or MY08 STi.
Which one would Brett recommend for driving at the track or to and from work.
Find out more here:
Cindy Figh, massage therapist, talks about the value of massage for moms and children. Cindy is a licensed massage therapist(LMT). She also has certifications in Prenatal and Perinatal massage.
She also holds a certification in MRT or Muscle Release Technique which is a form of Active Isolated Stretching which incorporates stretching while doing massage.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (41 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (26 chatters)
- churchfolk (20 chatters)
- Yasharshla Radio 2013 (13 chatters)
- Southern Sense Is Conservative (8 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (5 chatters)
- Pastor Mike Tarsi (2 chatters)
- BucketofPucks (2 chatters)
- Janice Lindstrom (1 chatters)
- Psychic Radio Network (1 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (1 chatters)
- TalkSouthRadio (1 chatters)