SORT BY Relevancy
As if relationships aren't difficult enough, there comes a time when the commute gets tiresome. Leaving the comfort of your belongings behind, you venture to your mate's domain a few nights out of the week. Suddenly it appears that you spend so much time together that you figure that you might as well live together. Call in this Tuesday to comment on the HOT TOPIC ~ "WHEN IS THE RIGHT TIME TO MOVE IN WITH YOUR MATE?" Call 760.283.4647 or click www.eblockradio.com to SEE us LIVE on uStream!!! DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW THE CREW ON TWITTER @RealMonkMoney and @HoodHowardStern
in Indie Music
TONITE SMOOCH #FYR: TIA FERRERA & her rise 2 F.A.M.E. A natural "songbird" with ability, drive, and #GR8 presence. She has trained with Grammy-award winning voice coach, Mama O. and has shared the stage with R&B sensation, Miguel, the lovely and talented, Goapele as well as Ginuwine and Def Jam Recording artist John West. Jinglin BABY SUNDAYS is a LIVE broadcast that is SMOOCHN jingle opportunities, blog REVENUE, and International Xpozure to INDIE ARTISTS, Authors, PoeTS, Inventors, and Entrepreneurs. Smooch Listen to our KEYS to GR8 and you will be taking your brand to the next level. 626-213-5635...email@example.com
Join Littany this week with Liz and special guest host Meg, as they chat the latest and greatest storylines on Days of Our Lives and The Bold and The Beautiful.
Everything from new romances on the horizon to what's gonna happen with some of your favorite daytime couples and characters!
How will Dollar Bill handle the newest upheaval in his life and what does Kristen DiMiera have up her sleeve this time, and more!
Part 1 of this show aired 10-12-2013.
There are times in most of our lives when we are faced with a cohabitation situation wheteher it's a relative, a friend or a lover. Sometimes these cohabitation scenarios can be a bit bizarre in nature with some people allowing their ex-spouses or ex-lovers to move back into their homes for whatever reason whether it's for the kids or to help to relieve a financial situation or to try to rekindle an old flame.
Many times we will take a boarder into our homes to help make ends meet or to give structure in a person's life or just because we may have the extra space available and someone needs to use it.
People who have extra space for use in their homes are often targeted by those who may be looked at as drifters or nomads and may be transitioning from a different town, state or country in some instances.
If you have a big house with rooms that people think that you don't use should you offer living space to someone who may need it?
Are you able to deal with people living with you liberally or do you become tyrannical and implement lots of rules that must be strictly followed?
How do/ would you deal with a boarder that wants to have company over regularly whether it's company of the opposite sex or just friends? If they are paying rent should they have free reign or does the rent just cover minor expenses and the feeling is like: It's still my house!
Why do you think some people take in boarders or lovers frequently? Is it to combat loneliness or could there be other reasons that don't get considered often?
What about the way children may be affected by parents moving boyfriends or girlfriends in? Is this irresponsible parenting or should the children trust who the parents trust and just hope for the best?
Is it selfish that some people won't allow anyone to move in no matter what the situation is?
Movin On Out Show #1 9:00pm Central Time 10:00pm EST This is episode 1 of “Movin On Out”. In this episode, I’ll discuss how I paid cash for my house. Learn some secrets of saving money and getting the best deals on a home in the country. http://denobpprn.blogspot.com/ A member of the Canadian Preppers Network
Movin On Out Show #2 9:00pm Central Time 10:00pm EST This week on episode 2 of Movin’On Out we’ll take a look at the first steps towards being prepared. Once you have decided that you are better off safe than sorry, where and how does it all begin? New preppers are easily overwhelmed by the feeling that they have to get everything ready at once. Take a step back and look at the basics. If you’re new to prepping or want to brush up on the basics to help
The Released & Ready Show: Don't Diminsh Your Shine!
So many times we encounter other people who feel "uncomfortable" because of who we are and as a result, we feel it necessary for us to "tone down" who we are a bit or to "diminish our shine" in order for them not to feel badly about themselves, or so we won't be the brunt of criticism, hateful comments or "drama".
Well, just because you are "shining" in all of your glory doesn't diminish the shine that someone else has, so hand them a pair of shades and keep it moving!
Tune in to today's show as Keisha A Rivers Shorty of The KARS Group, LTD provides strategies and tips to explain why we let others diminish our shine; what that says about us and how we can release ourselves to break out the Windex, pass out the shades and keep it movin'!
Join Host Live Chats
- Lucky Mojo Curio Company (50 chatters)
- Pastor Paul Begley (47 chatters)
- Black Girl Nerds (18 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (15 chatters)
- Cross Encounters (14 chatters)
- The Middle Men (13 chatters)
- Cinema in Noir (10 chatters)
- Heavy Metal Mayhem (10 chatters)
- Jay King Network (9 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Media (9 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (9 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO STAFF (8 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (8 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (7 chatters)
- Dino Dean (6 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (6 chatters)
- Fins Radio (5 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (5 chatters)
- reVerse (5 chatters)
- Pure Adrenaline (4 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (4 chatters)
- Donny C (4 chatters)
- D Hour Show (4 chatters)
- EMS Office Hours (3 chatters)
- CULTURE FREEDOM RADIO (3 chatters)
- Chattahoochee Bigfoot (3 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- PANDA Podcast (3 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (3 chatters)
- Visual Thoughts Network (3 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (3 chatters)
- Yahshuah (2 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (2 chatters)
- Pop Fan Girls (2 chatters)
- Powerhouse Ministries (2 chatters)
- USA live (2 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Home School Network (2 chatters)
- shadowseeker01 (2 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (2 chatters)
- Michael Buffalo (2 chatters)
- BRUE (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio1 (2 chatters)
- AmericanHeroesRadio (2 chatters)
- EWRoss (2 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (2 chatters)
- Dariaanne (1 chatters)
- Edge Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Keith Henry N D (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- NEWDradio (1 chatters)
- On Air with Douglas (1 chatters)
- GATHERING OF CHRIST CHURCH (1 chatters)
- Halestorm sports radio (1 chatters)
- SmartMarkRadio (1 chatters)
- Spiritual Awakening (1 chatters)
- Takeli (1 chatters)
- The Cricket Show (1 chatters)
- Sandra Booker (1 chatters)
- WORLD Change (1 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (1 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (1 chatters)
- Vanessa Bell Calloway (0 chatters)