SORT BY Relevancy
We're celebrating Men's Health Month, otherwise known as "Movember" all month here at The Revolution of Health! Marquette Falbo interviews yogi, Trina Hall, on the show today. We know you've been wondering...
What is yoga? How will it compliment the other exercise I do? Is it too late to start? What if I'm not flexible? How do I get started? Trina breaks it down for you.
By the way, this is a great listen for ANYONE interested in starting a yoga practice.
Visit Trina's website: www.treenuh.com
Read more on Men's Health and Movember: www.movember.com
Tonight we have as our guest Pete Bombaci of the Movember Foundation. We will be talking about the history of Movember and its success in recent years in raising money for men’s health awareness all over the world. We will also be talking about the place of men’s health in the social conscience and the political arena. Movember has quite possibly become the most successful organization exclusively dealing with men’s health issues to date and AVFM applauds their success. Come join us in welcoming them on the show and bring your questions with you.
Happy Movember! We're still celebrating Men's Health Month here on the show and today Marquette is excited to interview Kris Durham, wide receiver for the Detroit Lions. Ever wonder how the guys in the League stay fit and healthy?
Listen in here and see how we're "havin' fun doin' good" all Movember!
Happy Movember! We're celebrating men's health month all month here on the show. Marquette is excited to have Dean Xu, with Crossfit Dallas Central, on the show today to talk more about Movember and how you can get involved.
What's Movember all about? We all have men in our life that we love. Let's keep them strong and healthy! Get involved. Man's Night Out is a fund raising celebration at Crossfit Dallas Central on November 16th.
Happy Movember! Is it difficult for you to find the time to eat healthy, exercise, and rest? Today, Marquette gets the privilege of interviewing Christian country recording artist, Casey Rivers, on how he makes time to be healthy while he juggles being a husband, father of 3 and full time singer. Listen in and be inspired!
Guest host Carolyne Braid. Enjoy a great discussion with Rick Burick, 2011 Top Mo Bro, who will share his involvement with Movember, an annual fundraiser that raises funds and awareness for Mens' Health.
Learn how Mo Sista's get get involved and support the men, fathers, brothers and husbands that they love during this month formally known as November.
Ever wonder what professional athletes do to stay healthy after they retire? Do you love the Baylor Bears? The Baltimore Ravens? The Cleveland Browns?
Marquette interviews former NFL player, Gary Baxter, on the show today! We are celebrating men's health, Movember, all month on the show and we want to know what Gary does to stay healthy these days!
Enjoy the show!
The month of November is renamed Movember for men's health. This a special show on a special day - Wedensday.
Today is a special show against Cancer, we have Dr. Donovan and Shukmei Ho, Ph.D. to talk about Men's Health and why we deserve to have a National Cancer Institute-designated cancer center. The institute’s demand for innovative discovery, novel clinical trials and high impact prevention studies will elevate patient survival and bring new venues of economic growth to the Greater Cincinnati.
Shukmei Ho, Ph.D. is a Jacob G. Schmidlapp Professor & Chair in Enivironmental Health, Director, Center for Environmental Genetics, Director, G at Genomics & Sequencing Core at University of Cincinnati, Director, Cincinnati Cancer Center.
Dr. James Donovan is Chief of Div of Urology at UC Surgeons.
The month of November is renamed Movember for men's health.
The show will streamed live on Wedensday November 13th at 4 PM. Listen to this link: http://tobtr.com/s/5616593
Tonight we are celebrating the month of Movember and International Men’s Day by asking all of our News Directors to call in, if they can of course. We invite you to call in and tell us what you did for IMD or if there was an event in your area. We will also be talking about the importance of men’s health in keeping with the theme of Movember so call in and share your stories and thoughts on this as well.
It's been two weeks since Matt and Shawn have done a traditional show, so boy is there a lot to talk about! Today they cover ICiT Films, IEBA, Keen Digital Summit, Movember and their upcoming Nashville Underground Showcase Series.
They also feature teasers of their interviews with Toby Keith, Thompson Square, Gungor and Jerry Depizzo from O.A.R. The duo also talks to #NUartist Rebecca Roubion about her new From Ashes campaign.
Plus this week's featured artist is Katelyn Epperly. This American Idol alum is a wonderful singer/songwriter along with being a student, stylist, model and fashion blogger.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (79 chatters)
- thelordshour (30 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (26 chatters)
- The Portal (22 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (17 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (16 chatters)
- BigBrotherGroup (13 chatters)
- HOV Radio (12 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (12 chatters)
- WQ4D Radio (12 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (10 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (9 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (9 chatters)
- Fins Radio (8 chatters)
- WARRIOR TALK RADIO (8 chatters)
- TimBinnall (7 chatters)
- SHRAonair (7 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (7 chatters)
- Cynde Meyer (7 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- Jeff Coats X Pitboss Waterfowl (5 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (5 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (5 chatters)
- Omega Man (5 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (5 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (5 chatters)
- G220 Radio (4 chatters)
- Indie Chick Radio (4 chatters)
- 63289 (4 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (4 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (4 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (4 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (4 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (3 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (3 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (3 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (3 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (2 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (2 chatters)
- BonaFide Talk (2 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (2 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (2 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (2 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Rick Moran (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (2 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (2 chatters)
- The Microsoft Princess Insider (1 chatters)
- SistaPoochie (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- Your Enlightenment Zone (1 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- MBN (1 chatters)
- Lady Faatimah (1 chatters)
- LCS (1 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (1 chatters)
- NTEB (1 chatters)
- 3 Degrees Talk Show (1 chatters)
- A Christian Perspective (1 chatters)
- Abundant Living1 (1 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (1 chatters)
- DFW Power Brokers (1 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (1 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (0 chatters)