SORT BY Relevancy
Today we tackle the "weirdest", most "outrageous", "silly" claim of all, by some standards. We move from a rumour to evidence (marshalled material for our consideration) -- hoax claim or a real hoax on us? How would it work? We're into a world of crazy, right? (http://mathisencorollary.blogspot.ca/2014/12/thomas-jefferson-and-immanuel-kant-on.html) Is there a good case for Paul McCartney's real death in 1966 & a current man using the name & a passing resemblance: a double some think "identical"?
Material evidence is marshalled: "crap"? Should we bother with Paul in our mind, as two people? There is Stalin's body double (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-559234/The-man-Stalins-body-double-finally-tells-story.html) & Saddam Hussein's case (http://twilightpines.com//index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=127&Itemid=5 --- & --- http://www.apfn.net/Messageboard/11-07-06/discussion.cgi.25.html) & Osama bin Laden's case (http://jamesfetzer.blogspot.ca/2012/06/911-have-we-been-bamboozled.html). But those were political. Paul's death is hoax or nothing at all. Right? & now some say all Beatles were replaced, or were evil. It's all too silly. Right? One question leads to others, but for the Paul case alone, there is a very large case presented. It would mean Paul died at 24 1/2, we should be lighting a candle for him & appreciating, critically, the work of a 5th famous Beatle: Beatle Bill Campbell. Odd?
We do not cover all the evidence put forward. We go into face, movement, some art & motivation considerations & touch on John's drawing of Paul dead. (Correction, the Rotten Apple video mentioned was 85 L not 85 i.)
Here on Blogtalk: listen without ads (I think) or download, click button (cloud with arrow). For other shows: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/reasoning-and-reorientation
The Kuhli loach, also commonly known as Coolie loach, comes from the Tropical waters of Indonesia, Malaysia, Java and surrounding areas. The Kuhli Loach is eel shaped. Its body colorings are a kind of salmon-pink/yellow with dark brown to black stripes that half circles the body. The stomach is a sort of a whitish colour. The eyes on the Kuhli Loach are set in one of the stripes and therefore not easily seen. The mouth is set at a downward angle and with 3 pairs of bushy barbels adorning it; it looks like it has an obstinate little moustache. Its fins are translucent.
A very Happy Thanksgiving to all of you who have stumbled upon and support The Sports Narrative Radio Show! We give thanks for you and hope to provide you with 2 great hours of entertainment on sports and all that implies. On this week's episode:
- We discuss the big weekend in the NFL including some snowy affairs, an impressive Cowboys comeback and a more impressive catch, the debacle that is the New York Jets and a special look back at the most memorable Cowboys Thanksgiving Day game in my memory
- After a fairly lackluster weekend in college football, we gear up for the stretch run previewing a must-rout game for TCU, more records set for rushing and the playoff voting committee.
- Mick's Pub is always a great stop for a thanksgiving pint. This week Mick spins yarns about any number of topics and then reacts to the headlines of the day in the infamous Ride The Lightning segment
- The Hot Stove is sizzling in Major League Baseball as the Red Sox open up their wallets and more. Mr Feltman and Mr Copening bring you all the latest news and comments
- Finally, we conclude with our catch-all notes segment including the Dallas Stars winning with a new moustache, the Mavs scoring but not defending, running an iron-man and more
All that and your calls at (347) 308-8637
So grab some spiked cider and cozy up with us LIVE Wed Nov 26th from 830-1030 CST or anytime after on Itunes (search The Sports Narrative under podcasts) or at www.thesportsnarrative.com
Today On The Boochcast, Booch is once again on a solo adventure as he talks about becoming a Human Lottery Ticket, Comedians performing in Atlanta, A Million Ways To Die In The West, Recaps NXT, talks to Jerry Truman about Vegas plans and With Nevada, same-sex marriage legal in more than half the states; W.Va. next, Chelsea Handler Reveals Which Celebrities She 'Hated' Talking To On Her Show, Comedian Jan Hooks Dies At Age 57, Green Day, Nine Inch Nails, N.W.A. Among Rock Hall Nominees, and 5 Ways To Stop Your Ideas Being Stolen.
Born Emmit Ellis, Jr. in Homer, Louisiana, Rush was the son of Ellis Sr. and Mattie Ellis. His father was a pastor whose guitar and harmonica playing provided early musical influences. As a young child he began experimenting with music using a sugar-cane syrup-bucket and a broom-wire diddley bow. Around 1946, he and the family moved to Pine Bluff, Arkansas where his father took on the pastorate of a church. It was here that Rush would become friends with Elmore James, slide-player Boyd Gilmore (Elmore's cousin), and piano-player Moose John Walker; eventually forming a band to support his singing, as well as harp and guitar playing.
Still a teen, Rush donned a fake moustache to play in local juke joints with the band fascinated by enthusiasm of the crowds. His family relocated to Chicago in 1953 where he became part of the local blues scene in the following decade.
It was in the early 1970s that his self-penned "Chicken Heads" cracked the Billboard R&B chart on Galaxy, after being picked up from a small label started by former Vee Jay Records producer, Calvin Carter (#34, 1971). He later recorded with leading black music label, Philadelphia International, releasing his first album, Rush Hour produced by Leon Huff, with one track, I Wanna Do The Do also charting in 1979 .
In the early 1980s, he moved to Jackson, Mississippi, where he recorded a series of records for the LaJam label, Malaco's Waldoxy imprint, and in 2003, his own Deep Rush label with partner Greg Preston, a former Malaco Records executive. 2004's FolkFunk was a return to a more rootsier sound, featuring guitarist Alvin Youngblood Hart. He appeared in the film, The Road to Memphis which is part of the series The Blues, produced by Martin Scorsese. Rush was also a judge for the second annual Independent Music Awards to support independent artists' career
Join us Live Sunday March 16th as we broadcast live from Marley's Gotham Grill right after the Annual St. Patrick's Day Parade in Hackettstown NJ! Featuring our guests The NJ Beard and Mustache Club..Ron Swanson would be proud! Also on air we will have drunk patrons compete in ridiculous contests for drinks! Also Drinking Games, Salute to the Greatest Drunk of all time Andre the Giant and much more!!! This will be the craziest show yet so Tune in and Drink on!
Join Alex Blumberg from NPR's Planet Money's to talk about how he decided to become a t-shirt manufacturer and then tell brilliant multimedia stories about how it is done in Planet Money Makes a T-Shirt. Hear what he has been up to since he won a 2009 duPont Award for The Giant Pool of Money. Alex is a contributing editor for NPR's Planet Money, a producer for This American Life, and served as the executive producer of the television version of This American Life which aired on Showtime.
Ask him questions about where the business is going, and why video of a cat with a moustache will always get more hits online than the most incredible audio story ever told. One lucky listener might even win one of the sold out t-shirts from the series.
THE SHRINE OFTHE SACRED KOK - serving under benign occupation from the last free country in the World - The Conch Republic - Live Fridays at 9 PM EST exclusively on KEYWESTGRIND.COM a workingman's Network focused on your amusement. [Currently being hosted at KEYWESTSPORTSNET.COM]
THE SHRINE OF THE SACRED KOK a weekly wormhole into unknown dimensions as a TOOL to make you look more sophisticated, yeah, even smarter in time for the weekend. Let the KOK run free! Also the best music in the known universe.
THE SHRINE OF THE SACRED KOK - Making YOU look better since 2011
Try and wrap your mind around this one...
Big-Dairy has petitioned the FDA to allow Aspartame to be added to milk and 17 other dairy products without having list it on the label!
Why? They claim it's for the benefit of our children's health.
In this upside-down world, synthetic toxins are now beneficial for our kids...and your right to know what's in your family's food is being kept from you for your own good.
Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil!
So, wipe off your artificially-sweetened milk moustache and join Dr. Jeff and Chaim once again bring light in the darkness in "Got Milk? Get Aspartame?"
Public comments to the FDA taken until May 21, 2013: https://www.federalregister.gov/articles/2013/02/20/2013-03835/flavored-milk-petition-to-amend-the-standard-of-identity-for-milk-and-17-additional-dairy-products
Join the Revolution: www.BiblicalHealth.tv
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (71 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (52 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (47 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (28 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (24 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (23 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (23 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (22 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (21 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (15 chatters)
- Odwirafo (15 chatters)
- AlyBlue Media (13 chatters)
- in5d (11 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (11 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (10 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (10 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (8 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (8 chatters)
- Witch School (7 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (6 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (6 chatters)
- Eye of the Seer (4 chatters)
- InThePaint (4 chatters)
- Brower Report (4 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (4 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- The Fourth Turn Radio (3 chatters)
- RLS Network (3 chatters)
- RoxieZw (3 chatters)
- SandyRodgers (3 chatters)
- All Fans Sports Radio (3 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (3 chatters)
- Ashes2Beauty (3 chatters)
- Life Conversations (3 chatters)
- NCI Radio (3 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (2 chatters)
- Lez Elegance Radio (2 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (2 chatters)
- Alex Cardinale Network (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- DHead Radio (2 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (2 chatters)
- The Goddess Suite (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (2 chatters)
- Teas with Rie (2 chatters)
- thedean (2 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (1 chatters)
- UP AND DOWN MAGAZINE RADIO23 (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- ChrystyanaLadoucer (0 chatters)