SORT BY Relevancy
As we approach the Supreme Court of the Unites States (SCOTUS) one-year anniversary of Windsor v. United States ruling, do we celebrate or mourn this ruling?
In 1954, the Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) issued the (now famous landmark) ruling Brown v. Board of Education. In one ruling classroom segratation was considered illegal and unconstitional.
If public school segregation were put to a popular vote in 1954 (the same way DOMA's arrived over the past decade) would segregation stand?
In June 1967, Loving v. Virginia: "Was a landmark civil rights decision of the United States Supreme Court which invalidated laws prohibiting interracial marriage. The court ruled that Virginia's anti-miscegenation statute violated both the Due Process Clause and the Equal Protection Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment." Source: ACLU
In one ruling, the 1967 SCOTUS vacated laws prohibiting interracial marriage across the land. End of story.
In 1967 if each state voted on a unique constitutional amendment to modify their state's definition of marriage to prohibit interracial marriage, what do you think would be the results of a popular vote?
Before you go, please share this show by clicking on the facebook, twitter and google+ icons above.
in The Bible
¶ To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heavens:
A time to be born, and a time to die; A time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
A time to kill, and a time to heal; A time to break down, and a time to build up;
A time to weep, and a time to laugh; A time to mourn, and a time to dance;
A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; A time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing
A time to seek, and a time to lose; A time to keep, and a time to cast away;
A time to rend, and a time to sew; A time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
Righteousness Prayer and Fasting Produces Power
PO Box 622
West Branch, MI 48661
All things are possible to them that believe, I believe!
20 He sent His word and healed them, And delivered them from their destructions.
Blessed is the man that finds wisdom because length of days is in her right hand and riches and honor in her left hand.
2 Peter 1:2-7
3 ... His divine power has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called us by glory and virtue, 4 by which have been given to us exceedingly great and precious promises, that through these you may be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.
Fetal death is hardly ever talked about, women and their families suffer and mourn in silence. There is help in the resource of Perinatal Bereavement counseling taught by Angelique Hearthside owner of Hearthside Maternity Services.
Please join Denise Bolds and special guest Angelique Chelton as we discuss perinatal bereavement and resources to healp and heal.
Hearthside Perinatal Bereavement Care is a special project of Hearthside Maternity Services. Born out of a desire to serve bereaved families and those who care for them, Angelique Chelton began this project in 2013.
Families who experience a perinatal loss deserve compassionate, skilled services from the professionals around them. This project brings together Angelique’s passions to serve clients directly and to enrich birth communities by raising the level of local bereavement skill and awareness.
Hearthside is also available to offer bereavement training services to professionals such as midwives, doulas, Labor & Delivery nurses and others who serve families during the perinatal time.
SHABBAT SHALOM! IF MEN HAD HEARD THE TRUTH OF THE GOSPEL, NONE WOULD BE SLAVES BELIEVING THESE LYING CONTROVERSIES AMONG THE "CHURCHES"! THE TRUTH OF THE GOSPEL DISSOLVES ALL NATIONS! The MOST HIGH signs with HIS NAME to NO CONTRACT where anything is on it HE did NOT WRITE! How after PARTIAL and POLLUTED SOCIAL MISORIENTATIONS dare men believe they have a COVENANT!??
Isa 61:1 The Spirit of YAH is upon Me, because the LORD has anointed Me and sent Me to preach good tidings to the meek; to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to captives and release the prisoners; 2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, the day of the salvation of our YAH; to comfort all that mourn;
YOUR LEADERS NEVER REVEALED to you the FOUNDATION of THE FAITH, NOR the ONLY FOREORDAINED EVENTUALITY! THEY left NATIONS FORSAKEN, BELIEVING to SPEAK only LIES! THEY NEVER TAUGHT PREPARATIONS for MESSIAH as SHILOH-KURTI KING OF THE EAST! THEY IGNORED REVERENCE to OBEY the MANDATES of the UTMOST COMMAND for the GUARDIANSHIP of ALL TRUTH of the SCRIPTURE! They LIED so NEVER to teach you the SECRET CITY PROPHECIES! THEY LIED that the PEOPLE BELIEVE they had PEACE in the REWARD of FAITHFUL OBEDIENCE to the GOSPEL OF PEACE where there was NO KNOWLEDGE of a COVENANT at all! These GREEDILY CONTENTIOUS BEASTS have left the PEOPLES EXPLOITED; void of REVERENCE, not knowing even BEGINNING of DISCRETION! OF WHAT USE or VALUE then ARE THEY? THE GOSPEL, the EVERLASTING COVENANT they could NEVER teach lest they EXPOSE their own TREACHERY! WHO DO ALL these FALSE RULERS leave THE PEOPLE to SERVE? Are YOU NOW PREPARED to HEAR the REVIVED TESTIMONY of the ONLY REDEEMER?
WHEN WE WALK THROUGH SOMETHING THAT SADDENS US WE GET JOY IN THE MORNING. THERE IS ALWAYS A TIME FOR EVERYTHING REMEMBER ECCLESIASTES 3. THIS KIND OF JOY IS THE BEST, IF UNDERSTOOD RIGHT IT CAN BRING US INTO A DEEPER GLADNESS THAT CAN OPEN FOR US NEW DOORS. When we get this happiness after a sad time it is when we know that God's promise is coming through for us. It is a promise that God brings comfort to those who mourn. After tears through the night comes joy ever lasting.
Millions were shocked to hear of Robin Williams' passing on Monday, Aug. 11, 2014 and mourn the comedic genius. As a huge fan of his, I wanted to take a look at his incredible career and remember the good times, as well as how many he touched with his talents.
We'll also take a look at the debilitating affliction of depression and give you the tools for how to spot someone with this horrible disease.
This Sunday we explore the troubled life, comedic genius and tragic death of the legendary Robin Williams:
As millions mourn the unthinkable death of a comic icon that had so much more to give, some criticize, mock, and even celebrate his passing. Where does the hate for the beloved comedian come from, and how can we even begin to understand his unexpected suicide?
Join us as we talk with Nancy Virden, author of the book "Called to Live: A Chronicle of Recovery After Attempted Suicide," about her personal struggle with Major Depression, suicide, and what it can be like having the mind of a suicidal person. We will also be talking to our very own Honey Badger about his rage filled comments towards Robin Williams, his hate of what he sees as a hypocritical outpouring by the public due to his death, and why he thinks we should not be nationally grieving the life of the one-of-a-kind comedic genius, Robin Williams.
So be here this Sunday 1PM EST for all the Intergalactic Shazbot you can jam into your Boring Terrestrial Ear Holes!
Not Enough? Need More?
LIKE US on Facebook
FOLLOW US on Twitter
In no way should any of the comments on this show be misconstrued as professional mental health care. If you or someone you know is struggling with thoughts of suicide, call 1-800-273-TALK, the National Suicide Prevention Hotline.
We are told when another black child is killed we should control our emotions. We are told that the lives of celebraties who commit suicide is worth more tha a child who is gunned down on a ghetto street. At least that is how the media portrays it..and we believe whatever the boob-tube, cable news or news rags say! Right?
Our emotions and feelings are under the control of others. Our nation has been programmed to mourn idols and movie stars and walk past the destruction, death and homelessness of our citizens without a blink.
Our emotions are manipulated by the images we see on screen and we are asked not to think critically about what we see.
How do we function in this new militarized society?
How do we end the violence put upon us by the police and even those in our own communities?
How do we deal with the circus specticle called journalism?
All are facets of mind control.
Friday evening @ 5pm on I was just thinking...brought to you by the Caribbean Radio Show--the Knowledge Station.
661-467-2407 and press #1
In this edition of Crowd Goes Wilder, Steve Cook and I mourn Robin Williams by discussing his career and some of our favorite roles of his. Then we review another “meh” edition of WWE Raw and preview this weekend’s SummerSlam event. Plus our weekly review of Girl Meets World.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (496 chatters)
- John Baptist (96 chatters)
- RCRadio (34 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (30 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (30 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (26 chatters)
- Curious Times (24 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (23 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (22 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (18 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (18 chatters)
- David and Wes (17 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (15 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (14 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (13 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (13 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (12 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (12 chatters)
- Odwirafo (12 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (11 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (11 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (11 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (10 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (9 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (9 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (8 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (8 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (8 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (7 chatters)
- 12kyle (7 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (7 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (7 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (7 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (7 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (6 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (6 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (5 chatters)
- SURN Host (5 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (4 chatters)
- The Essence of Success Network (4 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (4 chatters)
- sun752 (4 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (4 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (4 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (4 chatters)
- Diva of DOOL (4 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- thedean (3 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (2 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (2 chatters)
- TalkNChitwTraCGmore (2 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (2 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (2 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (2 chatters)
- Progressive Talking People (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (2 chatters)
- After*Dark*Radio (2 chatters)
- Dave in the City (2 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- BadCulture Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (1 chatters)
- The Power Hour1 (1 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (1 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- The Flash of Life (1 chatters)