SORT BY Relevancy
September 12, 2014 at 12noon Eastern Time, 11am Central Time and 9am Pacific Time - join Audri Scott Williams and Yacine Badian Kouyaté on NOWTIME Radio. To join the call during Indigenous Voices on NOWTIME Radio Call 424-243-9656. You may also Live Stream or listen to the podcast at any time at: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/nowtimeradio
Yacine Badian Kouyaté of Mali, West Africa, was born into the sacred lineage of the Bambara Jali, the genealogists and epic poets of the Malian society. He holds a Ph.D. in Molecular Biology from the University of California at Davis, and a Master of Science in Genetics from Moscow State University in Russia. He has conducted and published scientific research in academia and the biotechnology industry in the areas of plant virus interaction, genetics and immunodiagnostics including a patented method and device for HIV analysis and research. A student of cultural history Dr. Kouyate stewards the wisdom and traditions of thousands of years of the Bambara and Dogon peoples. As a consultant for the Timbuktu Educational Foundation, Dr. Kouyate participated in the making of the documentary, “Timbuktu: The Untold Story”, produced in 2003. He is a singer songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, performer and producer. His teaching and speaking engagements – on the music and spiritual traditions of Africa, microbiology, the intersections of ancient wisdom and modern science, and other topics – have taken him to many colleges and universities.
Roman Genn (born May 17, 1972, Moscow) is an American artist. He is most well known for his illustrations for the conservative magazine National Review, of which he is a contributing editor. Genn grew up in Moscow and moved to the United States in 1991. While living in the USSR he was repeatedly arrested for publicly exhibiting anti-government caricatures.Besides the National Review, Genn's work has appeared in the Los Angeles Times, the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, Chicago Tribune,Baltimore Sun, New York Daily News, International Herald Tribune, Newsday, Newsweek, Harper/Collins, Penguin Group (USA), Saatchi & Saatchi, TV Guide,Barron's, and The American Lawyer, among others. There was an uproar during the Clinton years when Genn depicted Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton and Al Gore on a National Review cover titled "The Manchurian Candidates."Genn's covers depicting Sonia Sotomayor as a Buddha and President Barack Obama as a proctologist produced similar responses.I For more information on Roman Genn, go here: http://www.rgenn.com/ This show sponsored by Studentsforabtterfuture.com
Credits: Opening Song Ann Wolf "America
Closing song "I Believe, Our father" Martin Niviera
in Rock Music
(de)absolve - Onslaught
(de)absolve - Stonethrower
A Riot In Moscow - Drop The Hammer
Darkness Rising - Death Defy
Disciples Of Mayhem - Last Words
Embrace The Envy - Fading Away
I//Arrhythmist - Skull Kid
Jack Mantra - Poison
Promethean Horde - Ordogzererto
The Bride Wore Blood - Anticipated Torment
Zafakon - Fall
Stand Well Among Giants - Pluto Or Jupiter
The Conduit Band - Grovel
JOIN THE CAST OF THE i HATE wEDNESDAYS RADIO SHOW AS WE WELCOME kELSEY INTO STUDIO TODAY! wERE GOING TO TALK TENNIS RUTHLESS rICH WILL BE CALLING IN, jUDY WILL BE UP TO HER CRANKY WAYS. aND MAYBE BY sHOWTIME dOUG AND mIKE WILL BE HERE AS THEY'RE COMING DOWN TO oCEAN cITY mARYLAND. bROADCASTING LIVE FROM THE PRINCES rOYALE COMEDY CLUB IN oCEAN cITY mARYLAND JOIN US TODAY FOR A GREAT TIME OF LAUGHS, INFORMATION, AND WHO KNOWS WHAT ELSE
Love a good rant? Phil Leirness has you covered, taking on everything from the Ice Bucket Challenge to “Dr. Who” to Leonard Maltin’s Movie Guide to Helen Mirren and The Hundred-Foot Journey!
It’s all in good fun, though, and he and Dean Haglund also weigh in on Richard Linklater’s Boyhood, Philip Seymour’s last completed performance in A Most Wanted Man, listener Andrew Burt’s PhD exams, their favorite Robin Williams roles and no doubt, a little bit more.
Dean and Kenneth visit their childhood friend Boris Ivanov (In hiding) in Moscow, play an unreleased clip right before Kobayashi's arrest, Ryan's back, Music from Vox Inertia, the "roundtable", THE TIME MACHINE, Interview with Gunner Saint Johns of the Sex Robots, and more. Don't make this the show that you regret you missed.
This is the Second Coming Watch Sunday Roundup for July 27, 2014. On the Roundup we feature the top 10 prophecy-related news stories that happened this past week which point towards the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ and the end of the world as we know it.
1. Hamas agreed to a 24-hour truce after initially rejecting a similar offer by Israel, as fighting on both sides resumed Sunday. The 20-day conflict has left more than 1,050 Palestinians dead. In Israel, 46 have died, including 43 soldiers and two civilians.
2. The Pentagon has stated that Russia is moving troops and adding heavier artillery near its border with Ukraine where separatists are battling government forces, in the latest escalation of Moscow's involvement in the conflict.
3. The British Daily Telegraph has reported that Hamas and North Korea are in negotiations for a deal that would provide the Palestinian Islamist group in Gaza with a replenishment of missiles and communications equipment that would be used to continue its offensive.
4. Israeli Defense Minister Moshe Ya'alon visited an Iron Dome battery deployed in central Israel on Friday evening, telling the troops to be "ready for the possibility that we will instruct the IDF to significantly expand the ground offensive in Gaza very soon."
5. Thousands of pro-Palestinian protesters marched in London and Paris on Saturday, calling out against Israel’s military operation in the Hamas-controlled Palestinian enclave.
6. Across Zhejiang province in China authorities have toppled -- or threatened to topple -- crosses at more than 130 churches. Experts and church leaders believe there is a campaign to repress Christianity, which has grown so rapidly as to alarm the atheist Communist government.
Listen today as the watsonminuswatson show continues to climb up the charts and unfathomable rate! Join Judy, Johnny, Scott, Doug, and of course Chips Cooney.. and hopefully sooner or later big Al the producer will show up! great show today as the crew reenacts Goodfellows with Doug .. playing Joe Pesci... you don't know what a Jew sounds like when he's acting Italian?... find out today!!!
Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Moscow, Beijing, Tokyo, Cairo or New Delhi? Tune in with Ja'Vonne & Bonnie to find out who has the worst traffic and some of the most historic traffic jams in the US! The Traveling Eye looks at how much time you will spend in your car, on the road when you are in selected cities. Just how long it takes to get from here to there and where you will spend most of your time in traffic.
Paul Interviews Konstantins Pupurs. He is a board member of the National Alliance - all for Latvia Party.
Konstantins is a Political Scientist, Historian and Linguist. He graduated from Massachusetts State University in Boston in 1999, and in 2003 obtained his Masters Degree from London School of Economics in Russian and Post Soviet Studies.
Prior to that he was studying at the Moscow Institute of History and Archives between 1983 - 1986. In 1986 he was excluded from the educational institution for anti Soviet agitation and propaganda. He continued his studies at Latvia State University until he was expelled from the Country in July 1988 for participating in the Anti Communist Resistence Movement.
The most Latvian of Holidays - Ligo!
Ligo performed by 15,000 Latvian's
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (32 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (29 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (11 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (5 chatters)
- Trish Hennessey (5 chatters)
- The Program Returns (2 chatters)
- Chicken Whisperer (2 chatters)
- DIVAS For Gods Kingdom (1 chatters)
- George Gomond Radio (1 chatters)
- Pastor Mike Tarsi (1 chatters)
- The Chloe Show (1 chatters)
- The Halli Casser Jayne Show (1 chatters)
- Big Meach (1 chatters)