SORT BY Relevancy
Tina Mendoza from Los Anegeles will be my guest this afternoon at Radio Lyme. Tina will talk to us about her struggle with Moregellons and Lyme disease.
Morgellons disease is mysterious and controversial. Here you'll find answers to common questions about Morgellons disease — and suggestions for coping with it.
What are the signs and symptoms of Morgellons disease? People who have Morgellons disease report the following signs and symptoms:
Skin rashes or sores that can cause intense itching Crawling sensations on and under the skin, often compared to insects moving, stinging or biting Fibers, threads or black stringy material in and on the skin Severe fatigue Difficulty concentrating Short-term memory loss
Brian Yusem ND's show will give the listener the Underlying Causes of All Disease.
Dr. Brian Yusem ND. has had a career of over 20,000 patients with over a 95% Success Rate, over 2,000 live radio shows as an Investigative Reporter on health and nutrition therapies. He has interviewed some of the most prolific Doctors, Scholars, Teachers, Professors, Olympic Athletes. He loves to give the audience a realistic approach to self empowerment.
This is a starting point for a circular vision of how diseases are created and what to do about them.
Brian Yusem is both doing a radio match with a book series for purchase on Amazon.
The book series will give you total control of your destiny, both in the healthcare field and manefesting your goals.
Brian Yusem's site is the OrganicWellnessNetwork.com where he has many articles for you to follow, as well as, many fun and interesting videos on health and fitness.
He also has BrianYusem.com
This is a terrible, chronic disease where sufferers may exhibit a range of symptoms such as crawling, biting, and stinging sensations and the formation unusual fibers in the skin. Despite the fibers, the disease is usually considered a form of hysteria, and is treated as a mental illness. A new theory is that it may have come from a meteor or comet that entered the atmosphere - hence, it is a new infectious disease. Do the experts have it right? What does that mean for the rest of us? Bring your cards and read along.
Marianne Middelveen is a microbiologist and a medical mycologist in Calgary, Alberta, Canada currently working in the field of Veterinary Microbiology.
She is the principle investigator of three ground breaking Morgellons publications, including the latest research released January 2013 that she co-authored with Peter Mayne, Douglass Kahn, and Raphael Stricker entitled, the Characterization and Evolution of Dermal Filaments from Patients with Morgellons Disease.
Middelven speaks about the significance of the latest research findings and her opinion on why the Centers for Disease Control did not find similar conclusions as her study.
She will also answer questions regarding the many unusual and bizarre aspects of Morgellons disease, such as the odd properties of the fibers and the various skin debris experienced by many suffers, such as the black specks, glitter, and goo. She will also address the topics of some of the oddities that many Morgellons sufferers experience as well.
This is a show you will not want to miss!
Today’s program will be a preview of what a conference attendee might expect to experience at this year’s conference, held in Austin, TX on April 13 & 14, 2013.
On the program, we will have two guests who have been past attendees of the conference and they will provide an honest first-hand account of what it’s like to attend the conference.
The guests are Gwen “Sunny” Simmons and Nancy Egger.
Sunny is a RN and the Administrative Assistant to the Executive Director of the Charles E. Holman Foundation.
Nancy Egger has suffered with Morgellons for 24+ years and is an enthusiastic patient advocate for people with Morgellons.
Both of the guests have attended every conference and they will give a “snap shot” view of the conference experience.
The guests will discuss the many highlights of attending the conference, such as gaining the insight of the professionals researching this disease.
Furthermore, they will elaborate on the many personal benefits the conference attendee will experience, such as the feeling of camaraderie and acceptance that comes from connecting with others with this disease.
These guests will emphasize how the annual conference can serve as a catalyst to developing a unified Morgellons community; a community that is filled with hope as we work together to fight for our inherent right to top quality health care.
How can yoga help those with Parkinson's disease? How can meditation help? Why is it important that caregivers also practice yoga and mediation? Elizabeth Armentino-Burd, Founder and Director of PD Wellness For Me, discusses her revelations about what really helps people improve Parkinson's symptoms.
Learn more about what is her new DVD, PD Yoga For ME! Let's Keep Moving Together!
2012 Kentucky Pharmacist of the Year Alyson Schwartz, PharmD, CDE, from Medica Pharmacy discusses the link between Rheumatoid Arthritis & Auto Immune Disease with Roth Stratton on WBRT AM1320.
Do you have lyme? How do you know? All the tests conflict?
What do I do if I have Lyme? I can't take the antibiotics!
In response to many requests, on 6/23/2014 at 8PM Eastern, Dr. Armine and Shawn Bean, Nutritional Biochemist, will discuss Lyme Disease with emphasis on proper diagnosis and alternative therapies.
As many of you know, aside from working at Our Center, Shawn works with Leslie Fein, MD, LLMD one of the finest Lyme doctors in the United States!
Lyme disease is a hot topic these days and the disease can express in 1000 different ways....Let Dr. Armine and Shawn help you wade through the muck and mire! Join us at 8PM Monday 6/23/14.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (497 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (168 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (84 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (30 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (29 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (22 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- Bellesprit (18 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (16 chatters)
- Bio Individualized Medicine (15 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (12 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (12 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (11 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (10 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (9 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (8 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (8 chatters)
- NBPP BLACK POWER RADIO (8 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (7 chatters)
- Marijuana Compassion Common Sense (7 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (7 chatters)
- Bill Murray (7 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (7 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (7 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (7 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- Chicago Thunder (6 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (6 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Goddess Rhonda (6 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (6 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (6 chatters)
- We Built That Network (6 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (5 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (4 chatters)
- FoReRadio (4 chatters)
- HOV Radio (4 chatters)
- Ladies Edition (4 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (4 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (4 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (4 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (4 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (4 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (3 chatters)
- SSRN (3 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (3 chatters)
- WBAR NYC (3 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (2 chatters)
- WordBeat (2 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (2 chatters)
- Kingdom Kids Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (2 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- MFW Radio Live (2 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- Radio Enso (1 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (1 chatters)
- Stickman RADIO (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (1 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Carole Gold (1 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (1 chatters)
- Cross Walk Talk (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- Were Alive (1 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (1 chatters)