SORT BY Relevancy
Black Slaves, Indian Masters: Slavery, Emancipation, and Citizenship in the Native American South with Barbara Krauthamer.
Bernice Bennett welcomes Barbara Krauthamer, Associate Professor of History at the University of Massachusetts-Amherst.
She is the author of Black Slaves, Indian Masters: Slavery, Emancipation, and Citizenship in the Native American South. She is co-author, with Deborah Willis (Tisch School of the Arts, New York University), of Envisioning Emancipation: Black Americans and the End of Slavery. Professor Krauthamer has also written many articles and book chapters on the subjects of: chattel slavery in Indian Territory, African American/Native American intersections, and African American women’s lives in slavery.
In 2007, she received the Letitia Brown Memorial Prize from the Association of Black Women Historians. She has also received awards and funding from: the National Endowment for the Humanities; Stanford University; Yale University; the Institute for Historical Studies at the University of Texas at Austin; and the Schomburg Center for Research in Black Culture.
ROMMANI AMENU-EL, THE AUTHOR OF THE PHENOMENAL BOOK, " THE NEGRO, THE BLACK, THE MOOR". HE WILL TAKE US ON A JOURNEY OF THE MOORISH SCIENCE TEMPLE OF AMERICA'S HISTORICAL CONNECTIONS, THE DIVINE LEGACY OF PROPHET NOBLE DREW ALI AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!
What year and what date did the people currently residing in the United States of America turn from Black Afrikans into Black Americans?If the people residing in America today, currently known as "Black" people are not Afrikans,and yet there is no dispute over whether or not there was a Trans-Atlantic Slave trade that brought Afrikans over to America for free slave labor, and these Afrikans slaves that were brought over to America apparently no longer exist and the people currently here are now Black Americans, then you must explain:#1. What happened to the Afrikans that were brought from Afrika to America?#2. What is the starting point for Black American history?If you say we are not Afrikans and your conclusion is based on facts and historical evidence and not butt hurt emotionalism then you should be able to provide a year and a date.
This is the place to be to gain the proper insights. Though many haven't yet heard of COZMOPHYZIX® it is an exact science that deals with the many aspects of our being. It's quite different from most readings. In fact it is a combination of sciences made man I fest to put the pieces of the puzzle together.
What really do we know? This is a common question. How about you have all that you need in order to navigate this realm.
Join us here every Sun-Dey at 6pm Eastern time on Divine Plan of the Ages Talk show. Brought to you by the Sons and Daughters of the Asiatic Nation. The call in number is 713*955*0510
Reach Markhu of fb @ https://www.facebook.com/markhu.amun?fref=ts
Also the Academy of COZMOPHYZIX® @ https://www.facebook.com/groups/ACADEMYOFCOZMOPHYZIX/
also get involved with our Nation @ mcoc1.com melenatedmusic.com and moorishrenaissance.com
Believe it or not there are Black female filmmakers who are creating horror films and have an eminent voice in the horror film community. Tananarive Due and Kristina Leath-Malin will be our guests as we discuss gender and race disparities in the horror film genre as well as current projects both filmmakers are working on and their mission to spread the word that Black women are making horror films!
in Self Help
Mulatto, biracial, mixed breed. What does this mean? We analyze the effects of this group on the so called Black Community. Are the effects detrimental or Positive? and Why or why not?
The research process continues with the 25th installment of the Bedford & Sullivan Podcast!
I realized recently I was sorely lacking on my research of not only the Negro Leagues in Brooklyn, but Black American history in Brooklyn overall. Producer Brian Winett has been working on developing a TV Series regarding the Negro Leagues, and though his project is not at all Brooklyn-centric, he has gathered plenty of fascinating material regarding the rich history of Black baseball before integration.
We'll discuss his personal baseball roots, what attracted him to the subject of the Negro Leagues, and the character of Rube Foster (the Negro Leagues pioneer). We'll also talk some shop, discussing what the narrative script writing process is like for Brian.
So, join us at 3PM ET for the latest edition of the Bedford & Sullivan Podcast!
Join your favorite radio host Liz Black as she interviews author and poet Titus Porter. Be sure to like him on facebook and email him at Golden98child@aol.com for more info.
The most controversial figure in adult entertainment presents a no holds barred discussion about the future of the business. Rob's insight is spawned from having grown up around the adult biz, as his father owned several adult bookstores throughout Western New York.
Rob was the owner of Extreme Associates, which was at the time considered an outlaw in the biz because of its edgy content. Such fare is commonplace now.
Rob and his wife Lizzy Borden paid an extreme price for innovating adult, as both spent a year in prison on federal obscenity charges.
Rob also owned XPW - Xtreme Pro Wresting, which was one of the top wrestling organizations in the world, with a weekly national TV show, employing such superstars as Shane Douglas, X-Pac, Sabu and the late Chris Candido. XPW folded in 2003 after Extreme was indicted.
XPW is in the process of a rebirth, with classic episodes of XPW TV being shown on SinisterTV.com. There is also talk of live shows.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (281 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (34 chatters)
- Rise Up Nation (23 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (20 chatters)
- SpiritMan Joseph (16 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (16 chatters)
- YusefEL (10 chatters)
- coachtmb (10 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (9 chatters)
- Tribulation News (9 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (8 chatters)
- WQ4D Radio (8 chatters)
- HOV Radio (8 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (7 chatters)
- SHRAonair (7 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (6 chatters)
- Wolf and the bear Network (6 chatters)
- LibertyRules (5 chatters)
- Patriot Family (5 chatters)
- Project Paws Alive (5 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (5 chatters)
- Exploration Radio (5 chatters)
- JetNation Radio (4 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (4 chatters)
- Ryan Selfish Show (4 chatters)
- Psychic Tee (4 chatters)
- thelordshour (4 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- Max Parthas (3 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (3 chatters)
- bapnation (3 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (3 chatters)
- KDCL Media (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Electric KoolAid for the Road (2 chatters)
- CSTC Podcast Network (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (2 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (1 chatters)
- Whisper Out Loud Radio Network (1 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (1 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (1 chatters)
- They Call Me Ms Carter (1 chatters)
- Truth and Guidance (1 chatters)
- Road to Redemption Ministries (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Hotseat Left is never right (1 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (1 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (1 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RevUp with Rev Alethea (1 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (1 chatters)
- DeMarco Real Talk (1 chatters)
- EnriquePascal (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- 2 Fat Guys and the Internet (1 chatters)
- 3 Degrees Talk Show (1 chatters)
- 63630 (1 chatters)
- A Christian Perspective (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- J and J Sports Talk (1 chatters)
- Lady Survivor Spot Light Radio (1 chatters)
- Hogic Online Radio Show (1 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (1 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- Front Deck Entertainment (0 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (0 chatters)
- American Statesman (0 chatters)
- Fins Radio (0 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (0 chatters)
- The Mecca James Show (0 chatters)
- Sales Coaching Chalk Talk (0 chatters)
- UNDAWIRRLDRADIO (0 chatters)