SORT BY Relevancy
Washington State's Public Records Act, a powertool to uncover corruption
There is a white male, maybe more than one abducting little black girls in Minneapolis. Co-host Ronald A. Edwards called the Minneapolis Public Schools and asked why an “AMBER ALERT” or “ROTO-CALL” was not done. School officials said it did not meet the threshold. The Minneapolis and St. Paul Public Schools have failed children of color one to many times. Join us as we talk about education, some history about Minnesota and current events.
How using Washington State's Public Record Act exposed one of the largest corruption scandals in Washington State
Washington State's Public Records Act, a powerful tool not only for reporters, but also for citizens, to expose government corruption
WHAT'S GOING ON IN PHILADELPHIA PUBLIC SCHOOLS. IS SCHOOL CHOICE THE ANSWER ?
Starlee Coleman formerly of The National Public Charter Schools Association has set me up with Bob Bowdon who is an expert on school choice and runs "Choice Media' and we are going to discuss the stae of Philly and I don't mean Pennsylvania. I'm a K-12 grad of Philly Public Schools and we'll get some good insights from Bob.
WE WILL CONTINUE OUR LOOK INTO THE LIFE OF REVERAND MARTIN LUTHER KING JR AND THE CIVIL / HUMAN RIGHTS MOVEMENT.
WE SHALL TAKE A JOURNEY THROUGH SELMA ALABAMA WITH A FINAL DESTINATION OF MONTGOMERY AND THE BUS BOYCOTT WHICH CHANGED THESE TWO CITIES FOREVER.
WE WILL DISCUSS THE SIGNIFICANCE OF THE MARCH AND BUS BOYCOTT IN CIVIL RIGHTS HISTORY.
COME JOIN FOR GREAT CONVERSATION HERE ON LETS TALK.
?COFFEE COUNTY GEORGIA SCHOOLS AND STEM
THE STAR CAREER ACADEMY
Dr Morris Leis , the Superintendent and Lisa Hodges, Assistant Superintendent will be with us to talk about true STEM success at a very unique school. Thanks to Pitsco for helping me find them.
www.pitsco.com @pitscoed www.coffee.k12.ga.us
On 25 March 1965, Martin Luther King led thousands of nonviolent demonstrators to the steps of the capitol in Montgomery, Alabama, after a 5-day, 54-mile ...
On 25 March 1965, Martin Luther King led thousands of nonviolent demonstrators to the steps of the capitol in Montgomery, Alabama, after a 5-day, 54-mile march from Selma, Alabama, where local African Americans, the Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (SNCC) and the Southern Christian Leadership Conference (SCLC) had been campaigning for voting rights. King told the assembled crowd: ‘‘There never was a moment in American history more honorable and more inspiring than the pilgrimage of clergymen and laymen of every race and faith pouring into Selma to face danger at the side of its embattled Negroes’’ (King, ‘‘Address at the Conclusion of the Selma to Montgomery March,’’ 121).
The Female Entrepreneur focuses on personal and business development of female entrepreneurs under the umbrella of having fun in business, motivation and building our perseverance.
With diverse topics ranging from developing business tools to staying focused on your vision, this weekly show is devoted to working through and beyond obstacles and hurdles that women entrepreneurs deal with every day. Whether you are challenged by money, time, fear or lack of support, Thr Female Entrepreneur is committed to providing solutions while having fun.
WOMEN DO BUSINESS DIFFERENTLY THAN MEN: As women, we tend to juggle more than most men in business. Learning to balance our lives, feel fulfilled, make money and keep everything around us working can be quite a challenge.
Show host and creator, Janice Montgomery Albokai-Strauser, described as a tenacious, passionate, radio show host, professional and entrepreneur has worked with the small business community, since 1993.
Janice has coached and mentored more than 10,000 small business owners & professionals nationwide.
Her career in ministry & business is driven with a desire to assist small business owners on their journey with a ‘Road Map and Keys to Success in Life & Business.
(214) 548-2584 (817) 676-6074
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (55 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (51 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (26 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (17 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (16 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (14 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (13 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (11 chatters)
- MABIM (10 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (10 chatters)
- We Built That Network (10 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (9 chatters)
- RATNetwork (8 chatters)
- thelordshour (8 chatters)
- thedean (6 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (6 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (4 chatters)
- In Todays America (4 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (4 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (4 chatters)
- Tune In Tomorrow (3 chatters)
- Two Moons Talking (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- BrewCityBall Radio (3 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (3 chatters)
- MKSPCG (3 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- Jesus My Rock (2 chatters)
- Literary World Cafe Lounge (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- The Patriot Media Network (2 chatters)
- thejohnnywatsonshow (2 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (2 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- dtm radio (1 chatters)
- Splashhhh (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (1 chatters)