SORT BY Relevancy
Tanesha Mondelus Biography
A singer/songwriter and recording artist, alongside her talented and gifted husband. Their goal is to uplift and influence people of all ages. With music from various backgrounds and an assurance of positive lyrics that represent her walk with God.
Tanesha has been singing since her youth and has been called to reach souls with God's Word through music. Raised by spiritual, praying parents, her prayer is to remain focused on God and not man. "No matter where you are or who you are God has a purpose for you and in your time of silence and time of praise He will speak to you, we are His vessels." Her music and voice is unique and represents the life she lives. Her journey has been rough, but she continues on with perseverance.
Wearing many hats, Tanesha has done print modeling and holds an award for Runner-up 2010 Over-all Model. She has appeared on Lifetime's "Drop Dead Diva", Lucy Liu- "Marry Me", Tyler Perry's "For Colored Girls", and much more. She's an entrepreneur along with her amazing husband operating in Atlanta, Georgia. She received her Bachelor's degree in Business Administration from Kennesaw State University. Tanesha has gained in depth knowledge in the field of Human Resources and is a member of the Society for Human Resource Management, KSU Chapter and the National Chapter.
Join Host Live Chats
- Larry Csonka (60 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (29 chatters)
- Jay King Network (9 chatters)
- Standard Publishing (7 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (7 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (6 chatters)
- rex sikes (5 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (3 chatters)
- GGM Radio (3 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (2 chatters)
- Your World News (2 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (2 chatters)
- AgingYounger (1 chatters)
- BlackHebrewIsraeliteRadioShow (1 chatters)
- IU Radio LIVE Politico Talk (1 chatters)
- JAtkinson (1 chatters)
- The Boochcast (1 chatters)
- Let Me Tell You About My Jesus (1 chatters)