SORT BY Relevancy
To kick off congenital heart defect awareness week, Danielle from Momotics is going to sit down and discuss Cora's story with her mother Kristine Brite.
Cora has touched the hearts of many people, and has become a example of why babies should be screened for congenital heart defects.
For more information on Cora's Story, you can visit http://instructionsarenotincluded.blogspot.com/
or her Facebook page at
Join Danielle for an interesting segment on Delayed Cord Clamping with Academic OB/GYN Nicholas Fogelson MD.
Join Danielle and Michele founder of http://birthcut.com for a discussion on her website and dealing with post cesarean emotions and feelings.
Join Danielle and skilled Obstetrician and natural birth advocate Dr. Stuart Fischbein for an hour long discussion on cesarean sections, VBAC and VBAC access, and the current maternity care system.
Join Danielle for an interview and discussion with Isa Herrera the author of Ending Female Pain, a woman's manual which is a book geared towards ending painful female reproductive issues as well as sexual dysfunction in women.
An often taboo topic, Isa tackles some of the most common issues in pregnancy, postpartum and post cesarean healing.
To submit a question please e-mail Danielle at Danielle.Elwood@gmail.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Tracey and Friends (8 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (4 chatters)
- Red Pill Network (4 chatters)
- Rysa (4 chatters)
- BLIF NETWORK (3 chatters)
- Talking to God (2 chatters)
- ArtSees Diner Radio (2 chatters)
- Let Me Tell You About My Jesus (1 chatters)
- Live Out Loud Mondays (1 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (1 chatters)
- The Conservative Cauldron (1 chatters)
- The Gridiron Studs Show (1 chatters)
- CAST OUT DEMONS (1 chatters)
- Designing Your Life Today (1 chatters)
- Joshs Weather Show0 (0 chatters)