SORT BY Relevancy
This is the 1st radio broadcast for Mommy Universe's Mommy 2 Mommy. Single Moms, Adoptive moms, Moms of Teens, & Mom's of Children with Special Needs; Mommy Universe is here to help... you are NOT alone! I was chosen by God to be a single Mom of 6 ( 4 adopted & 2 biological). The very thing that we love to do, do without thinking, that can help others is the area that God wants to utilize you in. I am grateful for the opportunity to share what God has taught me. Thank you for being a part of this Powerful Movement. <3 RaMonda
Thought we were gone? Never that! Join the Literary Ladies of the ATL as we say see you later to our sister Kierra Petty upon her return to her home state of California. Stick around as we catch up on what each member has been working on and what the literary industry can expect from us all throughout the remainder of 2015
Be inspired and influenced to be great! The Mommy Mogul (author, mother, business owner) will be sharing tips and insight along with stories of her personal journey to encourage and challenge you to get off the boat of complacency and begin to live out your dreams. Tap into the greatness that lies within you and be a fabulous you...mind, body and spirit.
If you're anything like me, you've suffered from some level of procrastination. Year after year I toiled with this and thought something was actually wrong with me. I did not think I would ever start accomplishing the things I truly desired nor did I know how or where to begin.
On our next episode of Mommy Do Yo Thang we're going to talk about PROCRASTINATION and how to kick it in the rear. We're going to learn some easy techniques that will help you create better habits so you can start getting things done and building the life you turly desire.
Join us for a information packed episode. You won't want to miss this one ! We're about to get down to the nitty gritty of what's keeping us from the lives we want Mommy...
Don't Miss This...
The tradition of making New Year resolutions can be a great exercise and can motivate some fantastic developments in life, it can also create anxiety. I myself like to make proclamations instead!! A clear declaration of something.. Join me on the fantastic journey of honoring oneself! One of the few proclamations that I set for myself this year. Afterall, if you don't honor yourself no one else will either. Look at yourself in the mirror and get real with the person staring back at you!
This is an impromptu broadcast to fulfill my current inspiration. Tonight I will talk about the music on the Planting Character Seeds CD, the process and the vision aspects of this creation. Also, for the first time I will invite others to dial-in and participate in a live session of building the Mommy Mica Music website.
Laurette Lynn offers commentary and perspectives on the ongoing battle between parents who make contrasting decisions in childcare. From co-sleeping to vaccinating, viewpoints, opinions and sometimes even truths of "right and wrong" are loosely defined. The struggle continues and many advocates fiercely defend and promulgate the agenda and plight of parental decisions. But Laurette proposes that the ferocity of activism is not always in the best interest of the child, but is instead a otherwise unnecessary stroke of ego.
Listen in to the pondering, then the suggested solutions offered on how to communicate our views more effectively and truly make it about learning and improving as parents, and as people.
WARNING: SOME POTENTIALLY UNSUITABLE LANGUAGE IS USED. PLEASE LISTEN WITH DISCRECION
For more information visit Laurettelynn.com
To suggest a topic or be a guest, contact: info at Laurettelynn . com
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (112 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (41 chatters)
- Bantering The Blueshirts (27 chatters)
- SpiritMan Joseph (24 chatters)
- AJC Radio (23 chatters)
- The Appearance (12 chatters)
- Ron March Show (10 chatters)
- The Dream1 (9 chatters)
- thelordshour (8 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (7 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (7 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (6 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (6 chatters)
- Witch School (6 chatters)
- Revelation Power (5 chatters)
- PROPHET energyreaderBrenda (4 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (4 chatters)
- divinewisdomradio (4 chatters)
- Fins Radio (4 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (3 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (3 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- Stew and the Nunn (3 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- Vibe Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- American Network (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- Get Right Radio1 (2 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions (2 chatters)
- Gospel Alliance Radio (2 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (1 chatters)
- ADeep Aries (1 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (1 chatters)
- Shirley Ann Network (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Miscarriage Matters Radio (1 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (1 chatters)
- Partnerships That Drive Performance (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (1 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)