SORT BY Relevancy
The old ways of leading don’t work in today’s business culture. Tune into this webinar and learn new leadership skills based on motivation and passion. Explore new progressive and actionable approaches to leading and influencing others. Learn the limitations on some of the traditional approaches associated with success today, and how the future lies in effective leadership approaches that are centered on advanced personal and interpersonal communication tools.
About Stephen Friedman:
Stephen Friedman is a recognized executive coach, career coach, facilitator and trainer, working in the areas of leadership and management skills development, group and team development, organizational learning and human resource management. His experience spans more than 20 years. Friedman is on the Faculty at the Schulich School of Business at York University where he teaches Organizational Behavior, Human Resource Management and Leadership at both the BBA and MBA levels. He also teaches custom seminars in group development and leadership/management skills for Schulich’s Executive Education Centre.
Join host Tanya M. Dixon for another exciting edition of ART Imitates LIFE Radio Show as she takes time to do a special edition of “The Living Room” highlighting the topic, “Anger Management: Have you been stabbed in the back? Has this ultimate betrayal turned your life upside down?” Special guests and the AIL Team will weigh in on the topic on a very special live call-in show.
Tanya Dixon along with Chris Dickerson will bring us “Hot Off the Press” and Fitness Mike Porter will do the “Healthy Lifestyles” segment as well.
Call us during the live show at (347) 945-7191!
Welcome to the SC&H Group podcast series, and welcome to the first of our two-part series with Chris Patrick, a Senior Manager with SC&H Group, and Rebecca Jordan, a Senior Manager with SC&H Group. Both Chris and Rebecca will be discussing the value of developing Risk Management policies and procedures.
Listen in to a brief chat with Jaye Gerding to hear how Trevo can help you with your weight management. See the long-term lasting benefits of our easy, simple-to-use Trevo and how Jaye's life has been changed since discovering Trevo.
174 nutraceuticals from around the globe blended together in a micronized formula. One to three ounces a day of our good-tasting liquid formula, well... listen in... you'll be glad you did!
For more information, visit www.SoCal.trevobuilder.com or www.trevoman.com
Portfolio Management Certification Explored in detail: Step-by-Step.
Our speaker is: Mohammed Mansoor PfMP®, PgMP®, PMP®, ACP®, RMP®, PMI -SP® ITILV3® Mansoor is a passionate Portfolio, Program, Project Management Practitioner, Consultant and Organizational Radiologist, successfully mentoring, managing, delivering mission critical and high risk portfolio, programs and projects across various industries for large organization like EMC Data Storage based in Hopkinton Massachusetts, Mansoor has built high performing, self-sustaining teams across variety of highly competitive industriess and delivered training workshops/study group on portfolio, program, and project management for various REP’s and Chapters. He is one of the very few (across the world) to hold 6 PMI Credentials which includes PfMP, PgMP, PMP, PMI SP and PMI RMP in good standing and now part of the PMI PBA pilot.
PMI PfMP Handbook
PMI PfMP Q&A
Mansoor contact Details
Kicking off his new Frankly Speaking series on TurfNet RADIO, Dr. Frank Rossi will chat with Dr. Brian Horgan of the University of Minnesota about nutrient management and water quality... the big picture, the role of N and P, and, of course, P regulations. They will also discuss Dr. Horgan's "Science of (the) Green" initiative at U of MN... and will take your calls!
Presented by DryJect and Aquatrols!
Join Marnie and special guest speaker Pamela Carmichael as they discuss:
1. The most common mistake people make with money.
2. The Biblical definition of financial empowerment.
3. The 3 critical principles of money management.
4. Practical strategies to reduce spending without losing your joy.
5. Some key way practices to help you keep out of and/or reduce debt.
6. A unique approach the enables you to save money consistently.
7. A sensible organizational system to keep your finances in order.
8. Bonus Tips.
Pamela Carmichael has been a Financial Services Professional for over 15 years and holds a degree in Economics & Accounting. She is the award-winning author of “Financial Empowerment: Realign Your Finances to God's Will," a Certified Professional Coach and a Success Principles Coach. Learn more at www.PamelaVCarmichael.com
Dana Laake and her special guest Dr. Donald Brown will be discussing anxiety management and the healthy alternatives to anti-anxiety medication.
Dr. Donald Brown is a naturopathic physician and a leading authority on the safety and efficacy of nutritional supplements, evidence-based herbal medicine, and probiotics. Dr. Brown currently serves as the Director of Natural Product Research Consultants in Seattle, WA. He is the author of Herbal Prescriptions for Health and Healing, a contributor to The Natural Pharmacy, the A-Z Guide to Drug-Herb-Vitamin Interactions, and The Textbook of Natural Medicine.
in Self Help
Get the OFF TO WORK CD by Sister Jenna. Like America Meditating on FB & Follow us on Twitter.
“Listening is a gift that you give to yourself and others. Good listeners learn faster, make fewer mistakes, build strong, trusted relationships and are held in high regard.” - Joy Baldridge
Self-management expert, Joy Baldridge joins Sister Jenna on the America Meditating Radio Show to discuss effective listening.
Joy Baldridge, CPC, CSP, is a renowned self-management expert who helps the best companies in the world become even better at increasing revenue and productivity while decreasing stress and frustration. She is the president of Baldridge Seminars International and specializes in training sales and management professionals. At every company where she has sold, she was consistently ranked the #1 revenue producer.
Joy is the author of “The Fast-Forward MBA in Selling” and “Pure Joy,” and has appeared as an expert in many publications including: Time Out New York, Working Mother, SUCCEED and American Health. She has also been a guest on many radio programs, and was the host of a talk show on Cablevision where she interviewed CEOs of fortune 500 companies. Visit http://joybaldridge.com
Creating and maintaining a Championship Psychology is paramount to dramatic growth and success no matter how you define it. When we look at Olympians, we know the high standards they commit to in order to qualify for the few spots available to compete. Also, they have to set a gold metal standard, and the necessary rituals that are required to consistently meet and OWN that standard. We admire them and sometimes even idolize them, but what is really amazing is not their strength, speed or agility, it is their commitment.
So the question becomes, are you ready to make the commitment to have a gold medal standard in your life and in your business? Are you prepared to be an Olympian in your field? In your life? Those of you that have been listening to my show for a while now have already heard about the 10 Elements of Productivity. Championship Psychology is based on Purpose, Language, Focus, and Physiology. In the past I have been honored to welcome four amazing experts in each of these areas. Today, Dr. Thomas Duncan M.D. will be joining us again to explore even deeper into Championship Psychology with a discussion on Trigger Management.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (108 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (73 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (39 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (24 chatters)
- Russ Dizdar (23 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (22 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (22 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (21 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (20 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (19 chatters)
- in5d (16 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (16 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (15 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (14 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (14 chatters)
- RCRadio (10 chatters)
- Odwirafo (10 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (9 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (9 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (8 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (8 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (7 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (7 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (7 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (6 chatters)
- Exit Babylon (5 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (5 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (5 chatters)
- WARRIOR TALK RADIO (5 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (4 chatters)
- Twin Radio (4 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (4 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (4 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- InThePaint (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (4 chatters)
- 3 Degrees Talk Show (4 chatters)
- Black FreeThinkers (4 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (3 chatters)
- Aimee Montgomery Min (3 chatters)
- Life Conversations (3 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (3 chatters)
- New Colony Network (3 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- wayneG (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (3 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (3 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (2 chatters)
- MMAPowertalk (2 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (2 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Reality Check2 (2 chatters)
- Renegade Radio Network (2 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- G220 Radio (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- FantasyTrade411 Radio (2 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (2 chatters)
- Ashes2Beauty (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Lisa Lamont (1 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- SLZE Sports (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Your Enlightenment Zone (1 chatters)
- Whats Brewin (0 chatters)