SORT BY Relevancy
Standing out against over millions of other apps is tough and they say the devil is in the details. Effective apps begin with a specific goal and a clear vision as well as cohesive and functional app design.
Please join Melissa Birnie on Jan 22nd @3:00-3:30 P.M when friends since the 1st grade, Gabe Kwakyi and Gregory Klein, Co-Founders of Incipia join as our guests. With a mobile app and marketing company headquartered in Detroit Michigan, Incipia's owners share their experiences as a start-up and their passion for technology as they strive to build a portfolio of high-quality mobile products that provide utility and enjoyment to people in their lives and businesses.
New numbers Pinterest released recently point that traffic has shifted to mobile in a big way. According to Pinterest 4/5 of Pinterest's traffic now comes from Mobile, and 2/3 of the content people pin is from a business website. Please join host Melissa Birnie on Jan 30th @3 P.M with Karen Horrigan, a Social Media Strategiest from Kareismatic, when they discuss the importance and the growth of mobile device in social media, specifically Pinterest, and how business can capitalize on that growth.
Telamon, a 46 year-old company, brings human services to people and communities in twelve states, doing business in two of them as Transition Resources Corporation. Chartered as a non-profit organization, Telamon's purpose is to improve the lives of those in need. They do this through the operation of a diverse array of programs for farmworkers, children from low-income families, and other groups with special needs.
We invite you to join Michigan Mobile Musings host Melissa Birnie and Don Kuchnicki, State Director of Telamon and 2015 Recipient of the Cesar E. Chavez Social Justice leadership Award by the Southwest Michigan Ceasar E. Chavez Commitee on Feb 8th at 3:30 P.M when they expolore the opportunities technology brings to the agricultural industry.
Tune in to The Extra Points Radio Show, hosted by Dave Owens and Coach Howard. The radio show airs each Saturday Morning from 10:00-10:30 AM (EST). The show offers an inside perspective on different leagues, team ownership, college and high school athletics, sports apparel, advertising and social media aspects. Guests include owners, commissioners, coaches and athletes. Dave’s extensive background in sports journalism along with Coach Howard’s impressive business and coaching background, adds up to a dynamic show you are sure to enjoy.
The Extra Points Radio Show Is Licensed Through The Marketing Pulpit International.
Tune in to Ray Raysor, host of Sight ‘n Vision Disability and Senior Talk Radio, which airs each Friday at 3:00PM (EST). Ray, who has been blind for over fifty years, brings professional and personal experiences to those who actively live with a disability and senior citizens who may experience age-related limitations.
Sight ‘n Vision Disability & Senior Talk Radio is Licensed through The Marketing Pulpit International.
Join me, Michael W Idell this Friday February 5th at 5:30 p.m. till 6:50 p.m. Pacific time ( that's 8:30 p.m. till 9:50 p.m. Eastern Time ) on Brain Injury Radio Network as your host.
The topic of the week is "Let's Stop the Labels".
People with disabilities should be looked at by their abilities not what they're incapable of doing. There needs to be a stop with degradation segregation stereotypes and no one deserves to be pitied.
Many people with disabilities have more drive, initiative, and motivation more than most "normal" lazy people do without a disability.
Please call into our radio show at 424-243-9540. The show is recorded for FCC purposes. Please share with your groups and friends.
YAWN! After a brain injury you get a little sleepy. I know I slept alot. There were days when I had no clue what day it was. My sleeping patterns changed as the healing process began. Many times I stayed awake and in silence.
Let's talk about getting some sleep. And if you do not sleep what do you do?
Check out this link
The Marketing Pulpit (New York) Radio Show, hosted by radio veteran Dennis is an intriguing, dynamic and provocative Internet based radio program that fosters cultural consciousness while promoting Pan-African economic empowerment. We produce a live weekly radio show Monday morning from 10:30 AM to 11:00 AM on www.Blogtalkradio.com. We invite savvy businesses to schedule an interview that will be profiled in a fifteen (15) minute segment on the show, which will be available for promotion and marketing in an MP3 podcast file for an extremely modest fee afterwards.
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (41 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (17 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (8 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions 2 (5 chatters)
- PROPHET energyreaderBrenda (5 chatters)
- RadioFPC2015 (4 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (4 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (4 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (3 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (3 chatters)
- Writers Life Chats (3 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (3 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (3 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (3 chatters)
- American Network (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Kerri Edelman (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (2 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (2 chatters)
- The Inscriber Media Network (2 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- The Ascending Word Power Hour (1 chatters)
- The George Wilder Jr Show (1 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (1 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (1 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (1 chatters)
- divinewisdomradio (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- 67761 (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)