SORT BY Relevancy
'Cause I'm happy!
Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof
Because I'm happy!
Clap along if you feel like happiness is theTRUTH
Because I'm happy!
Clap along if you know what happiness is to you
Because I'm happy!
Clap along if you feel like that's what you wanna do'
Know the song? Just a little bit familiar with the hit from pop artist and songwriter, Pharell? I hope so! Our lives are short and we need to make sure that each day that we are making the most out of the days that we have been blessed with. One way to get and stay happy for me is to keep discovering. Discover new places! Discover new information! Discover new hobbys! Discover more about God and the wonder of His hands! Join me as I share tips on how to keep peeling back the layers of your life and discover more and more joy! Cherise Taylor's my name and joy is my game!
Pam Laskey's energy and enthusiasm are the heart and soul of Maine Foodie Tours. On the side, however, she was having lots of fun-performing in an improv troupe, doing stand-up comedy, and inspiring students at Northeastern University while teaching classes in communications.
Evelyn will be discussing her new book 'DISCOVER FULFILLED LIVING; How to attain Health, Success & Happiness'
Are you trying too much to keep it together, yet you still feel lost, frustrated, tired and never being good enough?
This book is for you. It helps you realise areas in your life that need attending to. It aids you to identify the clutter you need to cut out from your life. In addition, it gives you indispensable life skills that empower you to attain a healthy, happier and successful life.
Amazon link for the book: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Discover-Fulfilled-Living-Success-Happiness/dp/1910256463/
Note that Evelyn will be conducting several Youth Workshops in August 2014 in Kenya.
For more Information - www.ev-onlinecounselling.com
Enjoy the Episode.
Join us tonight for Jedi Realist Radio Presents "Medieval Knights"
Is it possible to learn from the knights of the past and apply those lessons to today's world? Host MJ Hannigan will be discussing training, ethics, principles and behavior of the medieval knights and modern updates on ways to apply those aspects into our lives today.
Love and Light
Today MJ Pedone will interview philanthropist Garrett Getlin Snider, founder of the Garrett Getlin Snider Foundation. As the grandson of Philadelphia Flyers owner Ed Snider, Garrett inherited his grandfather's love for sports and passion for helping others. His foundation supports causes which serve abused and underprivileged children. In addition to Garrett’s charity work, he is also a full-time student, he plans elaborate charity events and even wrote a self-help satire. Be sure to tune in to hear all about the amazing work that Garrett is doing!
Be sure to follow Garrett on Twitter https://twitter.com/gsgetlin and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gsgetlin
in Self Help
"Our universal spiritual laws are always in action. Understanding how they interact with each other and impact our lives is helpful as it supports us to create visions and feelings focused on positive interactions with the self and those around us." - Shajen Joy Aziz
Tune in as Shajen Joy Aziz joins Sister Jenna on the America Meditating Radio Program.
Shajen Joy Aziz is Co-author and Executive Producer of "Discover the Gift" and Director of Operations at Equilibrium Entertainment, as well as a founding member of the Southern California Association of Transformational Leaders. She is also a Master Educator with over twenty years of experience as a Principal, Counselor, Program Creator/Director, and Special Educator and is passionate about children and young adults as they are our future. Her motto is "Learning for Life – Empowering the Future." Visit Shajen’s website at www.discoverthegift.com
Get the OFF TO WORK CD by Sister Jenna. Like America Meditating on Facebook and Download our FREE Pause for Peace app. Visit our website at www.meditationmuseum.org and follow us on Twitter
Page decided to home-school her children after her son experienced behavioral changes in preschool. A few years later, she discovered they were both dyslexic. Providing an active, engaging environment that helped her son learn how he learned, while focusing on his interests and strengths and supporting his academic challenges, he learned to read at age fourteen and was a successful college student at eighteen.
For the past 20 years, Page has successfully used her enthusiasm for exploration, discovery and creative play innovations and ideas with hundreds of children in many different settings, from a natural horsemanship school for kids for which she created the curriculum and was head instructor to adapting the Cub Scouting curriculum to work for families in three different Packs and as well as many other community groups and events.You can find her by Clicking Here.
Bonnie and Thomas Liotta, founder of the CCFL Global University, interview Page and discover simple ways to help your child find the diamonds within the so-called obstacle.
“Your purpose in life is to find your purpose and give your whole heart and soul to it” ? Gautama Buddha
Knowing your life mission is essential preparation for where you want to go. God gives each of us life, health, and everything else. It's time to know what your your plan for your life. Learn what you will do with the life God has given you?
Remember an owner of a company doesn't hand out large budgets for an employee who doesn’t have a carefully prepared plan. .
Simple & Clear
Guides Your Daily Actions
Reflects your values
Who are you?
How do you see the world
What is important to you?
How do you make decisions
Authors on the Air host Pam Stack welcomes Reavis Wortham, thriller novelist whose books are set in the west. Rev is an award-winning photographer, journalist and educator from Texas with a Masters Degree in Communication and one heck of a storyteller. His "Red River Mysteries" series is a tightly wound trip through the west that will leave your heart pounding, your fists clenched and your thirst for a magnificent thriller quenched. See his work at http://reaviszwortham.com/.
This is a copyrighted, trademarked podcast solely owned by the Authors on the Air Global Radio Network LLC. We are on the web at http://authorsontheair.com, on http://facebook.com/authorsontheair . Follow us on Twitter @authorsontheair.
Shout out to our sponsors! Robert Gregory Browne for our theme music. http://robertgregorybrowne.com. Holistic natural food for the studio kitties at http://discountpetsandsupplies.com. Branding and marketing by the best web design team at http://authormarketinghub.com and http://pmlmedia.com.
Author support graciously provided by Russell Blake's "Jet Ops Files" *free* at http://http://amzn.to/1tMUdzc. Cherry Adair's online store at http://shop.cherryadair.com.
in Self Help
#AuthorSpotlight with #FABVTours Bestselling Author Val Newton-Knowles was born in the beautiful island of Nassau, in the Bahamas. She is passionate about helping people. Val's current Bestseller, "Everyday Uplifting you," is now available. The book is designed to bless, motivate, uplift and challenge you with powerful nuggets to empower you from the inside out. #EverdayUpliftingYou
Download Spiritual Food for Thought Global Radio Mobile App to your BlackBerry or Android www.blackvibes.com/faithabeliever
Mitchell Productions: Offering Stylish Web Designs for small businesses, authors, coaches, consultants, non-profits or churches. www.Mitchell-Productions.com
Graphics Design with A Kingdom Touch www.tamikaink.us
Be sure to LIKE Spiritual Food for Thought Global Radio Fan Page:www.facebook.com/SpiritualFoodForThoughtGlobalRadio
FAB Virtual Book Tours: FAB staff will walk you through the process of embarking on a virtual tour for your book, and or ministry. Providing, simple but yet effective strategies for getting your product and your message in front of thousands. Sign up for a free consultation: www.LaTBoyd.com
GO AHEAD AND TWEET IT > @SpiritualFoodRa USE HASH-TAG: #AuthorSpotlight
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (49 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (41 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (27 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (27 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (27 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (26 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (22 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (20 chatters)
- Curious Times (18 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (14 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (14 chatters)
- Odwirafo (12 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (12 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (12 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- Life Conversations (9 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (9 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (8 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (8 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (8 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (7 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (6 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (6 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (6 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (6 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (6 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (6 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (6 chatters)
- SURN Host (6 chatters)
- Paranormal Horizons (5 chatters)
- The View from Montana (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- Cat Scratch Radio (5 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Lauren Tenney (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (4 chatters)
- NDB Media (4 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (3 chatters)
- ShayXRenae and Friends (3 chatters)
- Sherry Andrea (3 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (3 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (3 chatters)
- William Telltale (3 chatters)
- Winning America Back (3 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (3 chatters)
- The Underground Sex Show (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- Da DNell Experience (3 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (3 chatters)
- EncouragingMomentsWithKeva (2 chatters)
- AACONS (2 chatters)
- AOW Productions (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (2 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- Get Lifted Radio (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (2 chatters)
- The Drop Night Show (2 chatters)
- The Exchange (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- WARRIOR TALK RADIO (2 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (2 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)