SORT BY Relevancy
Why is it that its so easy to pop off at the mouth on social media but you hush mouth when face to face? Why is SO easy to hide behind a page... You have all of these followers but where are you leading them to?? All that and more Join us tonight 11:30
At Jumpwire Media, 90% of our clients are big media companies in television, radio, and publishing sectors. Many of them are losing their best people as they struggle with issues such as:
Legacy technology platforms to communicate internally (e.g. internal email servers - no cloud, no open instant messaging platforms)
Lack of transparency
Lack of fast and strong wifi in th work place
Hierarchical organization structures
Over zealous IT and legal departments that restrict access to basic websites like Facebook
Desktop PC towers instead of laptops that limit mobility
Cubicle working environments
The people who work at these companies are overworked, frustrated, and struggling to bridge old media values with the transparency and speed of the emerging media industry.
What are some of the best practices that both small and largemedia companies can implement right away to eliminate the frustration and retain employees? We will discuss during the show using examples and case studies from past clients.
Hope you can join us.
Young Media Critics, "I Have a Medium, Please" will broadcast on a new day and new times.
You can listen to us now every Thursday, 3:00 p.m. (PST) and 6:00 p.m (EST).
Tune in on Thursday, November 20, 2014 and hear about the changes!
We will continue our examination and exploration of various forms of Medium- Plural MEDIA
Be sure to Listen in Thursday, November 20, 2014 3 p.m. (PST) and 6 p.m. (EST)
In this interview I will be researching how technology affects the news. I will beinterviewing Ryan Dennis, the web producer for FOX 29. Ryan knows first hand howsocial media affects the news. He spends most of his day converting live stories intoFacebook, Twitter, and Instagram posts. He also post original stories and other FOXaffiliate stations to the FOX 29 website. He would be an interesting intervieweebecause I’ve experience what he does first hand and he is one of the younger peopleemployed by the station so he grew up in the age of technology. He can also giveinsight into where news is going for up and coming journalists. In the age oftechnology news s ever changing and he is always improving the FOX 29 interactswith the public through technology.
For many years only a few people made money directly from their social media platforms. Now that is beginning to change.
On the show this week we discuss how to set up your social media platforms to make money. We also asked for questions during our last podcast and we will also discuss this one from @Iconoclastic_Au
They asked:"Hi @gavinmcgarry and #socialmediachaos team. Next ep can we talk about monetizing social content in multiple international markets?"
Join Host Live Chats
- Lucky Mojo Curio Company (52 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (38 chatters)
- Straitway (33 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (20 chatters)
- Kinghuman (14 chatters)
- The Essence of Success Network (12 chatters)
- Heavy Metal Mayhem (12 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (11 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (10 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (8 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (8 chatters)
- Dino Dean (7 chatters)
- Kimberly Renee (6 chatters)
- Type1RadioAshram (6 chatters)
- Rolonda Watts (6 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (5 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (5 chatters)
- Platinum Queens West (4 chatters)
- USA live (3 chatters)
- Creative Consciousness Radio (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (3 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (2 chatters)
- Dr Mara Karpel Your Golden Years (2 chatters)
- JackNewtown (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- Renegade Radio Network (2 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (2 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (2 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (1 chatters)
- African On The Move (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Journey to Legacy (1 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (1 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (1 chatters)
- WORLD Change (1 chatters)