SORT BY Relevancy
Martin D. Baker was born and raised in Southeast Missouri, where he attended Sikeston public schools and graduated from Sikeston High School. He started on his political path during his studies at the University of Missouri at Columbia where he studied both Political Science and Criminal Justice with a minor in American History. It was at this young age when Martin began to volunteer for numerous political campaigns, as well as serving as a Student Senator.
Baker is running for the US House Of Representatives in Missouri's District 1 in the 2014 election. We will discuss his campaign, his stance on issues and his view toward the Fair Tax.
Fair Tax Time is brought to you Commercial-Free every Wednesday evening at 6PM Pacific, 9PM Eastern. You may listen to the show on the web or on your telephone. The call-in number is (619) 393-6478 or, if you're charged for long distance, you may use our toll-free number; (888) 436-1206. The chat room will be open, and you can participate if you sign in.
For more show information and links to previously recorded shows, please visit Fair Tax Time Radio or Fair Tax Nation.
Please share with your friends!
Listen to MPA's legislative team discuss what's going on in the legislature concerning pharmacy in the state of Missouri.
Jorgen Schlemeier outlines MPA's agenda at the Capitol in Jefferson City, MO.
Join us tonight for another informative and entertaining show dedicated to the wine industry.
Tonight's guest: Galen Haddock from Ladoga Ridge Winery.
Call our guest line during the LIVE show and talk "wine" with our special guest and the show's host, Ron, VP and General Manager of Florida Estates Winery. Phone number (646) 727-3235 or email us anytime with your questions, comments and/or suggestions at email@example.com
It will be another great show that is...All About Wine!
MORx.com and the Missouri Pharmacy Association present another legislative podcast to update it's members on the goings on at the capitol in Jefferson City concerning the pharmacy profession.
Troy, Missouri Mobile marketing specialists Jay and Angela Smull will be joinining me on this special broadcast of the Gain Mindshare Business hours. The Smulls operate Smull Business Consulting and focus on Mobile Marketing. You will hear my interview with Jay Smull.
The Smulls are one of the author teams for the upcoming book, The Independent Business Marketing Bible due to release in April. They are both experience professionals in helping businesses and as you'll hear in the interview, they have great ideas on things that you can do in order to promote your small business.
When you're hearning from the authors, I would suggest that you take notes and see what you can do to incorporate what they're talking about in your business. Is there something that you can use right now?
For those of you that are located in the St. Louis Area, amke sure to contact Jay and Angela about your business if you think you would need the things that they're discussing, make sure that you contact them.
Why is the Republican Party killing itself off? Listen in tonight and we will discuss the myriad of bad choices that are causing the extinction of the party of the pachyderm. Tonight, Duane Lester weighs in on last weekend's CPAC, Blunt and the CR to defund, and why he thinks Missouri is turning blue. And it's not because she is holding her breath. Bob McCarty will be here to discuss "The Clapper Memo" and define "Green on Blue" attacks. There is an effort to oust Senator Roy Blunt. Find out why and how to get involved.
More talk with Duane Lester, of The Missouri Torch, on the Department of Revenue and how they are selling you out, literally. Frieda and Judy, of Missouri Precinct Project are back with more updates and action items. And again we address why protecting homeschooling around the world protects your educational freedom at home. Michael Donnelly, of HSLDA, joins us to updates us on the Wunderlich family and their homeschooling fight. Join us!!
Tonight we check in with the gentlemen who were arrested on a St. Charles County overpass, while protesting against the Obama administration. Duane Weed and Marc Messmer tell their story of being held, without being charged by the state patrol, and their plans for the future. Duane Lester, of the Missouri Torch, joins us with updates on the DOR/Privacy hearings and other Missouri news. Bob Parker, from southwest Missouri gives his perspective on the DoR scandal and the scandal of non-consequence. Susanne will be with us to talk about the American Patriot Coalition.
Join Host Live Chats
- Pastor Paul Begley (80 chatters)
- Cameron Bayliss Medium InSight (33 chatters)
- Websleuths (26 chatters)
- Black Girl Nerds (25 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (18 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (17 chatters)
- John Baptist (15 chatters)
- Cross Encounters (14 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (11 chatters)
- Chattahoochee Bigfoot (10 chatters)
- Heavy Metal Mayhem (10 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (9 chatters)
- reVerse (8 chatters)
- Jay King Network (8 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Media (8 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO STAFF (8 chatters)
- Dino Dean (7 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (7 chatters)
- EMS Office Hours (5 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (5 chatters)
- Donny C (5 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (5 chatters)
- OPWR (5 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (5 chatters)
- NDB Media (4 chatters)
- PANDA Podcast (4 chatters)
- Pure Adrenaline (4 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (4 chatters)
- Fins Radio (4 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (4 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- shadowseeker01 (3 chatters)
- The Dereck and Kay Show (3 chatters)
- Michael Buffalo (3 chatters)
- NEWDradio (3 chatters)
- USA live (3 chatters)
- Visual Thoughts Network (3 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (2 chatters)
- Wolf and the bear Network (2 chatters)
- Yahshuah (2 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (2 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (2 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (2 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (2 chatters)
- Starborn Support Radio (2 chatters)
- Straitway (2 chatters)
- Pop Fan Girls (2 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Home School Network (2 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (2 chatters)
- Edge Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- D Hour Show (2 chatters)
- BRUE (2 chatters)
- Ask The Cat Doctor Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio1 (2 chatters)
- AmericanHeroesRadio (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- Arm Wrestling Nation Radio (1 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (1 chatters)
- Dariaanne (1 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (1 chatters)
- Endless Encouragement (1 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (1 chatters)
- Kawakab (1 chatters)
- Keith Henry N D (1 chatters)
- Lady X (1 chatters)
- Sandra Booker (1 chatters)
- Takeli (1 chatters)
- The Cricket Show (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- SmartMarkRadio (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (1 chatters)
- Spiritual Awakening (1 chatters)
- XWINGER RADIO (1 chatters)
- SnotleyFunTyme Radio (0 chatters)
- SISFI Human Wellness Radio (0 chatters)