SORT BY Relevancy
Join us as the Matchmaker & Dating Coach Kiki Strickland discusses dating for ministers and pastors. How do pastors find The One? In their congregation? Online dating? If you are a pastor/minister, or if you are looking to date a pastor/minister, you don't want to miss this segment!
Elder Tiara L. Hawthorne is the Senior Pastor and Founder of God Chasers Ministries, a non-denominational five-fold ministry. She has been pastoring for the past seven years and currently lives in Brantley, AL with her husband, Prophet Demetrius Hawthorne and their four children. Pastor Hawthorne was born in Inglewood, CA and raised in Hampton, VA. She accepted Christ as her personal Lord and Savior at the age of 12 and was baptized by the late Rev. Booker at Antioch Baptist Church. Later she began attending New Life Church under Bishop Lawrence Lewis where her love for praise and worship was nurtured along with the desire for the Holy Spirit. After re-locating to Newark, DE she humbled herself under her leadership at F.I.G.H.T for Families Fellowship with Pastors James and Carolyn Hinmon after which time she accepted the call on her life as a Pastor of the Most High God. Later, after moving back to her home in Hampton, VA Pastor Hawthorne received leadership and continued ministerial training from the late Apostle Gene W. Boyd of Tower of Deliverance Fellowship. Pastor Hawthorne is extremely passionate about restoring authenticity back to the Christian sector and being fully committed to the will and purpose of Christ with signs following. She is the author of the book "Pick Up Your Weapons and Fight!" a work that gives some foundational insight regarding spiritual warfare and being victorious on the battlefield for Christ.
Pastor Hawthorne is also an advocate for sexual abuse and currently serves as a member of RAINN.org (Rape Abuse Incest National Network). Pastor Hawthorne is the owner of Diversified Business Resources, LLC.. which provides consultation services and resources for successful establishment and growth of small businesses and organizations.
Today we have a few items of interest concerning a few pastors who have recently called for the death of homosexuals. We'll share with you the stories and then discuss the issue biblically AND talk about the ministry of reconciliation, which is the ministry Jesus brought, versus the way some like to alienate others.
Please take our survey at http://www.biblenewsradio.com
This segment will show and teach clergy how to grow together in love with their mate. Competition in religion has no bearing in hte Kingdom of God. So many times we witness husband and wife in a competitive battle due to control, authority, and whom will ge t the credit. We will give yout ips on how to overcome these matters in order to be pleasing to the Savior.
This segment is a continuation from todays show. We will discuss in more depthness of the clergy and how to manage his or her staff in ministry. So many clergy go against the oracles and authority of God's rules and principles and rely on their own knowledge to maintain the church ministry. This segment will help give you a guide to what you can do to resolve some issues with your staff.
Dr. Chaps reports on these important issues:
* The lesbian mayor of Houston is subpoenaing Christian pastors to turn over their sermons to the government.
* To Christian ministers in Idaho are being forced to preside at homosexual weddings.
* A magistrate in North Carolina resigned rather than endorse sin.
In this Broadcast we will share with you the gifts and calling that we hold and possess as clergy and members. Knowing how to operate in a gift is very essential for ministry. We will sahre and discuss some very key points inwhich you will need to maintain and knowing that you have been called to ministry. You will receive information and resources on how to manage and how to know that oyu have been selected for the Kingdom and the work of Jesus Christ.
John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
In today's world, with so many different Christian denominations, it is very difficult and confusing for people to choose who they should follow and how they should worship. The bible gives us the answer to these questions. The bible describes the characteristics of true and false Pastors and Teachers, as well as what they will be doing and what they will be teaching. We welcome you to join us, as we examine the scriptures to see what God says about these things and see if your Pastor, Reverend, Bishop , Deacon, Teacher, or Elder is a true or false minister of God and Christ. That is, if you can handle the truth?
We air programs on Blog Talk Radio at the following times: Sun 2:00pm, Mon 8:00pm, Tue 8:00pm, Wed 7:00pm, Thur 8:00pm, Fri 7:00pm & Sat 9:00am. All times are Eastern Standard Time.
Today we will talk about how the church has become a safe haven for men who skip out on paying their child support. Can you listen to a Pastor who is in arrears over $5000 in child support and has made no effort to support his children? PimpPreacher.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (497 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (65 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (31 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (12 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (10 chatters)
- Bellesprit (9 chatters)
- Field Afrikan Radio (9 chatters)
- Tarhaka (9 chatters)
- MABIM (7 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (7 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (7 chatters)
- Intuitive Guidance Lindsay Marino (6 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (5 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (5 chatters)
- The Turbo Nerds0 (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (4 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (4 chatters)
- In the Authors Corner with Etienne (3 chatters)
- dtm radio (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (3 chatters)
- redmaryland (3 chatters)
- Our Own Voices Live (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (2 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (2 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- world street hip hop (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- 65344 (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (1 chatters)
- Nur uz Zamaan Radio (1 chatters)
- olddominionlibertarian (1 chatters)